Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #41
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Now we know where all the Sharingan are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Danzo use all his Sharingans on his arm for Izanagi so they are useless and since Danzo crushed Shisuis eye, i dont think Madara needs it anymore.
Thats all true but maybe Madara wants dead sharingans for what ever reason. Maybe he has some use for them. Though If Madara didn't need Danzou any more I'm sure (or think) that Madara wouldn't of have taken Danzou and would of Just finished of what ever is left of Danzou.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #42
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Spoiler:

Madara never lets a Sharingan go bad. Now we all know when Itachi kiled the clan Madara took all the good Sharingans. 96 sharingan's all in a were house with the Uchiha symble on it.
I recounted the eyes and I counted 104, there being 8 columns and 13 rows of sharingan eyes. Here is the math I did:

x13
+80

Also the 8th row is almost not visible, but it is at the very right of the panel.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #43
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
I recounted the eyes and I counted 104, there being 8 columns and 13 rows of sharingan eyes. Here is the math I did:

x13
+80

Also the 8th row is almost not visible, but it is at the very right of the panel.
wow a lot more. Yesh Madara can fule the world with EMS

Old 02-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #44
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe his eternal mangekyo isnt really eternal and he needs to keep replacing it.
Just maybe.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Were esle would Danzou of have got all of his Sharingan's...
Yup I know, a Naruto version of Sam Club.
Uchiha's Club, it's so obvious.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #46
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

Lol it's creepy how he has like his own collection of Sharingans, each with its own individual box.

僕わたよる
Old 02-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #47
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai9497 View Post
Lol it's creepy how he has like his own collection of Sharingans, each with its own individual box.
Yea thats is the weirdest part. Every Uchiha had 2 Sharingans, so why 1 tank for 1 Sharingan? It should be a pair per tank, unless he only needs 1 eye at a time... But either way it would be easer for 2 a tank.

But what do I know jk