Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do You Like South Park!!!

i heard the show will end soon .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:45 AM   #22
shadowslayer
Apprentice Genin

Location: escaping the "organization" (see my story [chapter fourteen])
shadowslayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

South park kicks a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

im a vampire

alternate name:
Hikaru Daichi Uchiha

My Story:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Fam:
Brothers: shadowninja7, Deidara Bro, Vampire Lycan
Hellhound Bro: dogboy22
Sister: kazuki_65
vampire sis: sasuke uchiha gal

when life gives u lemons...
make brownies (not with the lemons though)-me

shadowslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #23
Sakura Uchiha
Genin

Sakura Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

South Park is Funny!!
Screw You Guys I'm Going Home!-Cartman
Old 07-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #24
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i heard the show will end soon .

Really?

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #25
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it was a rumor but i really doubt it they should make another movie.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote