Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #321
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: xXx~Ai~xXx FC

pretty good. Excited cuz I'm goin to my first anime convention in July and me and my cuzins are all going dressed up as Akatsuki ^w^ Im such a nerd xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #322
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'll be nice and agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #323
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O

T.T lol aren't ya gonna ask me who I'm goin as?

Old 05-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #324
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

who you going as ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-05-2010, 10:58 PM   #325
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

I got suckered into goin as Itachi though Konan was my cuzins first choice

Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #326
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

cool u better take pics.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #327
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

yeah I gotta get a camera since my old one broke >.>

Old 05-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #328
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~Ai~xXx View Post
yeah I gotta get a camera since my old one broke >.>
i just use my dsi(crappy picture though)anyways whats up sis

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #329
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

she is gone.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #330
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
she is gone.
did you get teh winners path

Old 05-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #331
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no why ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #332
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
no why ?
cus its out now i got it first thing in teh mrning

Old 05-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #333
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i got the other one.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #334
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

so....

Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #335
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
i just use my dsi(crappy picture though)anyways whats up sis
yeah I don't have a dsi lol whats up lil bro ^w^ *ruffles your hair*

Old 05-08-2010, 11:26 PM   #336
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Hi Mommy!

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #337
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Hello my dear son how are you today ^w^

Old 05-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #338
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Good
/Reading Yaoi Manga! :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #339
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

oh look family reunion its uncle azal

Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #340
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Good
/Reading Yaoi Manga! :3
good boy! just like momma taught ya ^w^ *ruffles your hair*
Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
oh look family reunion its uncle azal
yay! family reunion!