Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Horses.

I made this thread for Horse lovers like me!! <3 Post, your favorite type of horse here.

Tsukinomai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Horses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
Old 02-07-2010, 07:43 AM   #4
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Spoiler:
I love this breed xDDDDDD

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
My friend Harlow, has a horse like this named Mr. Biggs...xDDD she loves that horse.

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #8
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #10
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

So pretty...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #11
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

I like, the pretty brown you posted.

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I like that one too.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #14
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Those, are awesome colored horses! ^^

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #16
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

^^ yep

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #17
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

I <3 horses.

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

I adore horses; been taking care of them and riding them for over ten years. XD

My favorites are Paints, but I really have no preferences beyond that. As long as they have personality, I'll adore them.

Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #19
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

My friend Ben, has a horse like this named Carmel. This breed is known as a Halflinger.

Tsukinomai

Old 02-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #20
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

It's Pretty!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: