Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #21
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Master Perfect's Family Thread

* Wonders why I am not up there even though Leji and I have known you the most *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #22
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ima put u dont worry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
ima put u dont worry
E(;E) I thought so

^ My future wife.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

there ur on the list anyone else

Old 02-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #25
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
there ur on the list anyone else
Muy buien

^ My future wife.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 02-07-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #26
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

what?

Old 02-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #27
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
what?
I said very good in spanish... Oh yeah ... you're a New Yorker.... sorry

^ My future wife.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

no i talk Spanish but the way u spelled it

Old 02-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

im Dominican is that the way u spelled it like that was wrong the way u spelled it but wat ever im not gonna change the topic

Old 02-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #30
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
no i talk Spanish but the way u spelled it
That is how you spell it.. I speak fluid Spanish... ( Scince I was 2, < , < I could say 1-10 but 10 would always confuse me )

Edit: > . > I spelled Muy wrong

^ My future wife.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 02-07-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #31
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

we talk different in Spanish since we r different anyways anyone else wants too be part of my family

Old 02-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #32
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wanna be yo CUZ COusin
Old 02-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #33
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

ok ur my cousin

Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #34
camcam417
Apprentice Genin

camcam417 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i be your brother

I am a member of the

I Adopted:Kakuzu

Forum Family:
Bros:Master Perfect,Kaizen Ichimaru

Village Hidden in the Moonlight-Genin
camcam417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #35
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

ok ur my brother

Old 02-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #36
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

anyone else

Old 02-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #37
camcam417
Apprentice Genin

camcam417 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
ok ur my brother

Yay!!!!!

I am a member of the

I Adopted:Kakuzu

Forum Family:
Bros:Master Perfect,Kaizen Ichimaru

Village Hidden in the Moonlight-Genin
camcam417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #38
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

ok ima wait for people bro

Old 02-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #39
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

bump....

Old 02-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #40
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have noooo idea how many people I'm related to anymore!!!! (each family member directly related to me I have... all have their own relations and the family tree keeps spreading!!!)

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote