Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Confirmed For Europe....No US Announcement Yet

'NARUTO Shippuden' Saga to Make its Feature-packed, Debut on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 for the Perfect Ninja Storm, Coming Autumn 2010

CERGY-PONTOISE, FRANCE 4 February 2010 Batten down the hatches, there's a storm headed this way. NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced the forthcoming launch of NARUTO™ Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation3, the first game based on the global hit Naruto Shippuden manga and anime to appear on the consoles. Packed with new features and enhancements, a comprehensive character line up and stunning graphics, NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is scheduled for launch across PAL territories in autumn 2010.

Developed by acclaimed Japanese studio CyberConnect2, NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a tour de force of Naruto thrills and spills. Impressively faithfully to the universe of the anime, the game takes players through the Naruto Shippuden story arc with new battle systems enhancing the gameplay. Players must choose the right companions to fight alongside for a greater chance of winning, and together unleash explosive Team Special Techniques to lay waste to opponents.

Players will meet a host of criminal Akatsuki characters in the game, and in an astonishing story twist even see Sasuke wearing an Akatsuki costume. With the original Japanese voiceover, an almost endless number of unlockables and power ups to discover, a host of brand new environments to explore, two-player offline multiplayer, amazing visuals faithful to the anime, NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is an unmissable tornado of fierce ninja action.

and if that wasn't enough proof then check here

http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/produ...o-storm-2/4003

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!

Last edited by brunz; 02-04-2010 at 10:07 PM.
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #2
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Confirmed For Europe....No US Announcement Yet

You know a US release is gonna happen. If not quite alot of US fans will be irate. Or import it and NB usa will loose money

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:28 AM   #3
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Confirmed For Europe....No US Announcement Yet

im not saying its not going to get released there im just saying it hasnt been announced yet

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!

Old 02-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #4
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Confirmed For Europe....No US Announcement Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
You know a US release is gonna happen. If not quite alot of US fans will be irate. Or import it and NB usa will loose money

It will come out, but not before it meets the US game chopping board. I can already see the characters that are going to be thrown out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
InoYamanaka_FAN_Woo
Apprentice Genin

InoYamanaka_FAN_Woo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

aaaaaaaagh i live in euruope cnt wait now ^^
`@_

(^_^')) "Flowers of hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ in love with Konan, God's Angel. ~

Xbox gamertag : improvedyeti08 ^^
@_
(||^) \ "You bloomed into a beautiful flower." INO
/ : \
InoYamanaka_FAN_Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awesome news!!
I cant wait for it to come out
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Sasori065 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im going to soo import this if it doesn't come out in america the same time it does in Europe.
Sasori065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Aina
Genin

Aina is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=brunz;2384595]'NARUTO Shippuden' Saga to Make its Feature-packed, Debut on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 for the Perfect Ninja Storm, Coming Autumn 2010

CERGY-PONTOISE, FRANCE 4 February 2010 Batten down the hatches, there's a storm headed this way. NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced the forthcoming launch of NARUTO

If I should Die Before I wake
I Pray the Lord my Soul to Take.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~Exercise and Diet... But you still Die~
Aina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
Aina
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
It will come out, but not before it meets the US game chopping board. I can already see the characters that are going to be thrown out.
yeah uh..but uhhhm....how-...what?!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
Aina
Genin

Question Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Confirmed For Europe....No US Announcement Yet

no idea

Old 02-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #11
Aina
Genin

i wanna find a thread with a poll just for fun :P

Old 02-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Actually the US and the UK trailer has already come out. It is coming out, but no official release date or anything, as well Pain and Konan are going to be in the US game of Ultimate Heroes 3, why wouldn't anybody past that be in Storm 2, I am just saying they might only go to the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc in the English game but still have characters after words.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 02-05-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #13
killkai
Ninja Academy Student

killkai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I what this game to come out in Australia ...

'flawless victory, you niccas can't do !! to me/ physically, lyrically, hypothetically, realistically' - Big Pun

'all my life i been po', but it really don't matter no mo' - Nappy Roots

killkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #14
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori065 View Post
Im going to soo import this if it doesn't come out in america the same time it does in Europe.
Best part is that PS3's are region free, so you can import your game without modding your PS3!

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
killkai
Ninja Academy Student

umm going to get it on the 360..

'flawless victory, you niccas can't do !! to me/ physically, lyrically, hypothetically, realistically' - Big Pun

Old 02-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

i don't know what system to get it for yet
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
killkai
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
i don't know what system to get it for yet
what system do you have?..

Old 02-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #18
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Actually the US and the UK trailer has already come out. It is coming out, but no official release date or anything, as well Pain and Konan are going to be in the US game of Ultimate Heroes 3, why wouldn't anybody past that be in Storm 2, I am just saying they might only go to the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc in the English game but still have characters after words.
Are you sure its a US trailer. I've seen a Trailer, but I'm not sure itd for Europe and North America.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #19
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
Are you sure its a US trailer. I've seen a Trailer, but I'm not sure itd for Europe and North America.
HidanSenpai is wrong, there is no North American trailer, just an Europe trailer.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #20
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by killkai View Post
I what this game to come out in Australia ...
Europe games usually come out the same time in Australia...even if it doesnt you can just import your copy with no modding required since Europe and Australia both have the same region code which is PAL

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!