Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #101
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 481 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think we have reach our circling arguements again, so I'll keep it brief.

Danzo truly believes Hiruzen was wrong, and his way was better. Danzo has plenty of evidence to back up this belief, mosty notably Orochimaru. I think it's unfair to say Danzo is the same as he was when young, clearly Hiruzen was not as reckless as he was. Clearly you will admit Danzo has almost no emotion now. You may say Danzo is a coward, but that works to my advantage. When Hiruzen became Hokage, Danzo didn't stop him and try to overthrow the village, he just went into the darkness and worked there. When Danzo realizes he is beaten he retreats. Just as he realizes Hiruzen did more than he did, Danzo admits it.
Yes, I agree we're not going to agree on this one.

I never said he's exactly the same as when he was young, obviously as a human being he changed, I'm saying him being a coward didn't change. I know you don't agree with that but it's just how I view most of his actions. In that flashback sure we didn't see him oppose Hiruzen but we know that he did challenge the 3rd for the title...I don't think we know a specific date to even say if was after he let Oro live.

Although I think he's egotistical and a coward I have always said that in his twisted mind everything he did was for Konoha, so yeah he was loyal unlike the Uchiha he considered Konoha's well being in his plans. Yes, he admitted it but not until he was dying...
Old 02-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #102
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yes, I agree we're not going to agree on this one.

I never said he's exactly the same as when he was young, obviously as a human being he changed, I'm saying him being a coward didn't change. I know you don't agree with that but it's just how I view most of his actions. In that flashback sure we didn't see him oppose Hiruzen but we know that he did challenge the 3rd for the title...I don't think we know a specific date to even say if was after he let Oro live.

Although I think he's egotistical and a coward I have always said that in his twisted mind everything he did was for Konoha, so yeah he was loyal unlike the Uchiha he considered Konoha's well being in his plans. Yes, he admitted it but not until he was dying...
But you never know unless you try, right. Right?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #103
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
But you never know unless you try, right. Right?
You mean him trying to surpass Sarutobi? well I suppose you're right but either way I still see him as a coward...I'll stop arguing about it now since you're probably still mourning...
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #104
MinatoN
Apprentice Genin

MinatoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The chapter was good. I thought Danzo's memory of when he, the elders and Hiruzen were young was interesting. I was kinda surprised to see how attractive Koharu was when she was younger. Seeing Tobirama was good, kinda wonder if Hashirama was dead or alive at that point, I'm guessing he was dead though. One thing is bothering me about the series though right now is that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are all being stupid right now.

Naruto is so caught up in his dilusional ideals about people especially when it involves Sasuke. Naruto is so weak right now he can't do anything at all. Sakura is being selfish and will most likely get herself killed and she probably will die by the end of the series if she keeps this up. Sakura isn't thinking at all how Naruto and everyone else will react if she died, especially in Naruto's case.

Sasuke is now officially too corrupt to have any saving at all. I must admit, I did have some hope for Sasuke but he's so caught up with his revenge that if he succeeded in destroying the Leaf, I seriously doubt he would stop there. After the Leaf, Sasuke would probably target the rest of the world, so if you ask me there's simply no chance he will ever return. Sasuke is worse than even Orochimaru, Orochimaru wouldn't have ever killed Kabuto like how Sasuke tossed Karin aside. The Uchiha Clan is the most foolish clan and they all got what was coming to them and looks like Sasuke should join in their fate. The only Uchiha members I care about now are Itachi and Obito. Not really sure what I think about Madara for sure yet.

Anyway, about the chapter again, from how things are now with Sasuke and Madara going to the Leaf, I get the feeling the final showdown will be coming up soon. I also think the manga might end this year, but that's just what I think, it might be longer but by how things look right now it'll end this year.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #105
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

question for u guys could itachi have used inazagi to stay alive

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #106
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl View Post
question for u guys could itachi have used inazagi to stay alive
Yes and pigs could fly if they had wings. Actually Itachi was dying from some illness, I don't know if Izanagi would help much more than keeping you alive for an extra two minutes.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:53 AM   #107
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes and pigs could fly if they had wings. Actually Itachi was dying from some illness, I don't know if Izanagi would help much more than keeping you alive for an extra two minutes.

But in two minutes he could have called life alert!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 AM   #108
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have to say, having my two least favorite charactersknocked out in one blow made me giddy. I could marry Sasuke right now. However, after seeing a bit about Danzo, I will be much nicer to him now that he's dead. Karin, no way. She was just annoying.
Oh, and Sakura's an idiot, but that's old news.