Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #41
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Disney + Naruto= Success CN + Naruto= Fail

nicely said...i would have said the same. rep for you.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #42
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rep for your first post, too.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #43
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
I think Disney XD is okay... I mean they try hard with their shows and I even sometimes watch them. It's just some of the edits of Naruto bother me, but then again I watch it every Wednesday so... It's fine. As long as Shippuden is on there... As long as they keep their cool which CN failed to do.
i argree and Disney is getting better

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #44
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
For the people who say that naruto shippuden is a fail on disney, they are wrong. Face the facts people, CN could have never taken care of naruto like disney xd is doing right now. CN only bother to show it only on saturday nights only. Disney XD on the other hand, air it almost everyday showing repeats at night. We wanted the show back so us naruto fans have to deal with it being on disney xd. For the people who wanted it back and choose not to watch it on disney, aren't true naruto fans in my opinion.
First of all, I would like to clarify something that is bothering me, here.
This is false, in my opinion. We all have entitles to our opinions, but this is incorrect in mine.
A Naruto fan should not be determined by the channel in which they watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden on. You watch it for the entertainment of the show, not the for the channel it is placed on.

Naruto actually did very well on Cartoon Network, in my opinion. Cartoon Network aired a new episode every week, and Disney XD has not gone far with the show as well as CN did. It has been on since October on Disney XD and they have only showed around 21 episodes so far. Let us do the math here.

21 weeks = 5 months and a week.
From October to February, that is four months.
If it is taking Disney XD that long to show new episodes, I feel let down.

This does not apply to me much because I prefer subbed episodes, but Cartoon Network did less editing and allows more freedom in their shows. Disney XD is edited to suit for children to watch, which limits the violence/language/adult content [Naruto does not have much, but you know what I am referring to.]

Reruns aren't as important as new episodes. If I wanted to watch a rerun, I would just record it and keep it.

Besides, paying money for some cable users is useless if it is taking Disney XD that long to supply new episodes, along with showing meaningless reruns constantly. This does not apply to me as I use DirecTV, but I feel the pain that others with cable are experiencing.

I feel Naruto Shippuden and Naruto are better off with Cartoon Network, but if Disney wants to show it with more edited content, who am I to stop them from continuing to show this series?
Salena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, Disney XD is the only channel showing Naruto since CN cancelled, so we'll have to deal with it.
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #46
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salena View Post
First of all, I would like to clarify something that is bothering me, here.
This is false, in my opinion. We all have entitles to our opinions, but this is incorrect in mine.
A Naruto fan should not be determined by the channel in which they watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden on. You watch it for the entertainment of the show, not the for the channel it is placed on.

Naruto actually did very well on Cartoon Network, in my opinion. Cartoon Network aired a new episode every week, and Disney XD has not gone far with the show as well as CN did. It has been on since October on Disney XD and they have only showed around 21 episodes so far. Let us do the math here.

21 weeks = 5 months and a week.
From October to February, that is four months.
If it is taking Disney XD that long to show new episodes, I feel let down.

This does not apply to me much because I prefer subbed episodes, but Cartoon Network did less editing and allows more freedom in their shows. Disney XD is edited to suit for children to watch, which limits the violence/language/adult content [Naruto does not have much, but you know what I am referring to.]

Reruns aren't as important as new episodes. If I wanted to watch a rerun, I would just record it and keep it.

Besides, paying money for some cable users is useless if it is taking Disney XD that long to supply new episodes, along with showing meaningless reruns constantly. This does not apply to me as I use DirecTV, but I feel the pain that others with cable are experiencing.

I feel Naruto Shippuden and Naruto are better off with Cartoon Network, but if Disney wants to show it with more edited content, who am I to stop them from continuing to show this series?
Um...nicely said, I guess. but for people who WANT the show back, then when they get it back, They want to complain and talk trash about the show and the channel as well. Those people are not true fans in my opinion. If you a true fan, you would support the show. CN didnt want the show, Nickeolodeon didnt want the show, but disney xd got it. If disney xd didnt get it, I dont think any other channel would want it. So us naruto fans, should be greatful instead of hating on the channel and the show.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #47
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Um...nicely said, I guess. but for people who WANT the show back, then when they get it back, They want to complain and talk trash about the show and the channel as well. Those people are not true fans in my opinion. If you a true fan, you would support the show. CN didnt want the show, Nickeolodeon didnt want the show, but disney xd got it. If disney xd didnt get it, I dont think any other channel would want it. So us naruto fans, should be greatful instead of hating on the channel and the show.
The channel supplies the show, but you do not have to automatically like the channel. Some people enjoy the show, not much of the channel.
If we hated on the show, would we be true Naruto fans? No. It is the channel, not the show, so if we did not enjoy the channel, then we do not talk trash about the show. We talk trash about the channel.
A true Naruto fan would try to get the show on a channel that could show as less edited content as possible because they want to see the show at its full extent.
Like I stated before, if they want to present it, who am I to stop them?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #48
Salena
Apprentice Genin

It is Disney. The edits will be to the extreme. I mean, look at their movies.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #49
Hidan Jashin
Freshmen Academy Student

Hidan Jashin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy Re: Disney + Naruto= Success CN + Naruto= Fail

idk.... i liked it on CN cuz of the fact of almost no censorship.... disneyXD cuts out a lot of parts..... i mean they cant even say kill......
Hidan Jashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #50
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, there's always Itunes for me...

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #51
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salena View Post
The channel supplies the show, but you do not have to automatically like the channel. Some people enjoy the show, not much of the channel.
If we hated on the show, would we be true Naruto fans? No. It is the channel, not the show, so if we did not enjoy the channel, then we do not talk trash about the show. We talk trash about the channel.
A true Naruto fan would try to get the show on a channel that could show as less edited content as possible because they want to see the show at its full extent.
Like I stated before, if they want to present it, who am I to stop them?
I dont think you are getting what Im saying. What Im saying is, there are people who wanted the show back, they mostly wanted it back on CN. Now, since disney xd has the show, people complain about it being on that channel but also complain how stupid the show is on that channel. What Im saying is, if you are a true naruto fan, you wouldnt care what the channel does to the show, and you wouldnt talk bad about the show neither. The fact that people say they rather watch it online then on disney xd, is sad because they are not supporting the show on the channel. I find those people, not to be true naruto fans. Im not complaining what disney xd is doing to naruto, I can careless because I still like the show and I will support it no matter what.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 AM   #52
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
I know.

Which is why I try to stick to the uncut DVD's provided my computer isn't currently hating me at the moment I try to get them.

I wish I can do the same.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #53
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

yea dude i agree and seriously if u dont like it on disney then just learn to read faster and watch it with subtitles i dont care atall if its on disney or cn as long as its on ya know
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #54
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I know.

Which is why I try to stick to the uncut DVD's provided my computer isn't currently hating me at the moment I try to get them.

I mostly stick to subbed, but if I watch it, I watch it uncut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucanaTheToucan View Post
Well, there's always Itunes for me...
Same. I download the shows on my iTouch.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #55
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
yea dude i agree and seriously if u dont like it on disney then just learn to read faster and watch it with subtitles i dont care atall if its on disney or cn as long as its on ya know
EXACTLY!!! I definately agree with that last sentence. Rep for you
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #56
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is true!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #57
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well i'm just happy disney has it.yes they edit sum stuff which CN wouldn't like sexy/pervy but anyway they treat it with respect unlike CN

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #58
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

CN would keep the prevy and the sexy jutus you know

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #59
gaarasword
Chunin Exam Participant

gaarasword is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
Same here, I just want to compare the manga with the show.
gaarasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:07 AM   #60
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
well i'm just happy disney has it.yes they edit sum stuff which CN wouldn't like sexy/pervy but anyway they treat it with respect unlike CN
That is true. CN would have made it look better but would have treated the show unfair compared to other shows.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p