Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*
A False Prophet of a False Prophet

Location: ignore the false prophet comment a moderator did that and I have no way to remove it.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

Hello, im utilizing this time now to create this thread based on the wii tittle naruto FEATURING SAGE NARUTO AND OTHERS . this game will be released on dec 2 2010 in japan and im way more exited over this game than the other naruto game with bad weather. feel free to discuss whats on your mind about either game.
and remember.

ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Last edited by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*; 09-12-2010 at 04:02 PM.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

I thought it was being released in December... Does it follow the actual story of the Naruto series or is it like the Dragon Sword game with a useless plot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Location: ignore the false prophet comment a moderator did that and I have no way to remove it.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

yes ive just found that out and i made the correction already. i think this game came as a huge surprise and gives the wii fans something really cool to look forward to. all the nintendo naruto games have been hailed as having better gameplay thats all i know as of now and i will be updating regularly so far official release is december 2 of this year wow. im sure al the naruto fans and anime fans have some awsome tittles to look forward to ultimate ninja storm 2 dragon ball z raging blast 2 and now new naruto for the wii or ex4

Last edited by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*; 09-12-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

stomr 2 is highly overated bye it,s fan boys and girls maybe this game will be better then strom 2

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

What is this doing in the Ultimate Ninja Storm section?! I would ask of a mod or an admin to move this to the Clash of Ninja Section where it belongs.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

its not a clash of ninja game

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
stomr 2 is highly overated bye it,s fan boys and girls maybe this game will be better then strom 2
storm 2 has already shown many if its features and battles and im not totally impressed. this new wii game is a shocker and from the scans the game features a cloakless sasuke from akutski and sage naruto right off the bat. so it will be intresting to see what happens here. im favoring this game for the wii more than storm 2. i will have both to be fair but i will probably enjoy this a whole lot more especially since it may have original soundtracks and the specials already look stellar
Old 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you might want to put this tread in the clash of ninja section because I don't want this tread to be deleted or locked. But I agree I actually love the clash of ninja games, I still play revolution 3 till this very day
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
What is this doing in the Ultimate Ninja Storm section?! I would ask of a mod or an admin to move this to the Clash of Ninja Section where it belongs.
not needed its a discussion about storm also pal thanks but nothanks you can discuss anything about storm or the new wii game here.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #10
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
its not a clash of ninja game

It's not a Ultimate Ninja Storm game either. And the Gikitou Taisen topics are posted there for the biggest part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* View Post
not needed its a discussion about storm also pal thanks but nothanks you can discuss anything about storm or the new wii game here.

YouTube:
src="

but

Last edited by Parak111; 09-12-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #11
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Im not turning this anywhere okay it stays here its a discussion about both games i said this too many times already pal. i was never a big clash of the ninja fan but all that changed when i picked up the clash of the ninja 3 shippuden for the wii man i was blown away on how fun it is. storm is like a one hit wonder its not enough debth to it.
but again dont post where this belongs please it belongs here i said its
BOTH GAMES.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Post Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

Fine. Then I voice my opinion on the topic by saying that Storm 2 is better than a Wii game 100 times. That's my opinion.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 09-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

THANKS ALL FOR JOINING SO HERE THE BIG QUESTION HOW FAR WILL THIS NEW GAME GO ? AND WILL IT OUT RUN STORM 2 my answer is a yes since we already see sasuke in cloakles form and we see sage naruto already. not months of waiting like storm but thats my opinion what do you think ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I thought it was being released in December... Does it follow the actual story of the Naruto series or is it like the Dragon Sword game with a useless plot.
looks like the story is the original naruto shippuden but great question pal, ill guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited by Err; 09-13-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Merged a double-post.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #14
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well I think the american and japanese versions of the game will be completely different.
Japan makes the goikitou ninja taisen games while america make the clash of ninja revolution games. America do not usually copy the Japanese counterpart of the games for example the first goukitou ninja taisen game came out only had 12 characters and only went half way through the gaara rescue arc while the first clash of ninja revolution game (which is revolution 3) had 40 characters and completed the rescue gaara arc and have characters that did not appear in japan until goukitou ninja taisen 3. So I think that this game will go to kage summit but when the American version comes out it will go to maybe the begining to the hidan and kakazu arc or maybe the itachi arc and will have characters all the way to the kage summit arc. They have a rule where it can't go too far ahead of where the english Tv version is, I really don't know why storm 2 goes where it goes in the american version but it does. I don't know why
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

If Sasuke has his Five Kage Summit outfit, I'm hoping that Zetsu will finally make his video game debut. I'm also hoping that all six Paths of Pain are playable.

Edit: I hope the story mode goes farther than Revolution 3. It only took me thirty minutes to complete the story in Revolution 3... :/

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

yeah i want to see the summit chars in this wii game but idk the jutsoes and the super specials look way more epic than storm no doubt about it. if it goes to summit arc then we have a winner im already impressed the american can go far now because of the contract shameful said a while back about a contract so now with disney xd which i love they can move faster in the story. the english voices rock and i hope there is an option for this when it comes to the states or in the import.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Well I think the american and japanese versions of the game will be completely different.
Japan makes the goikitou ninja taisen games while america make the clash of ninja revolution games. America do not usually copy the Japanese counterpart of the games for example the first goukitou ninja taisen game came out only had 12 characters and only went half way through the gaara rescue arc while the first clash of ninja revolution game (which is revolution 3) had 40 characters and completed the rescue gaara arc and have characters that did not appear in japan until goukitou ninja taisen 3. So I think that this game will go to kage summit but when the American version comes out it will go to maybe the begining to the hidan and kakazu arc or maybe the itachi arc and will have characters all the way to the kage summit arc. They have a rule where it can't go too far ahead of where the english Tv version is, I really don't know why storm 2 goes where it goes in the american version but it does. I don't know why
thats a good point

here is that amazing shot that may leave storm 2 lying dead. oh and just for the record i wanted storm 2 to be a good game i was hoping it would improve on the original storm but from what i see with the exception of the new chars they added the game is a down grade and cc2 music always sucked but now no 3d story and no superspecials andbland levels....cc2 that was the last straw. i will get the game and do an official youtube video review

here is a shot of the future and i hope this game will give us some new elements.
looks cool wow sage and sasuke in summit outfits amazing and we all know this game will be far more strategic than storm. i cant wait to review this.

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 09-13-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Merged a double-post.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #17
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What game is this? You never mentioned the actual name of the game. I've got no info to work with here so there's no way I give you my opinion on this game.

Edit: I just saw the link you gave in the post above. So is this a new Clash of Ninja game? It looks like it.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 09-12-2010 at 05:37 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #18
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
What game is this? You never mentioned the actual name of the game. I've got no info to work with here so there's no way I give you my opinion on this game.

Edit: I just saw the link you gave in the post above, so is this a new Clash of Ninja game? It looks like it.
check this out
Spoiler:
its good wow
the Jman looks pretty good i guess he will be updated as well i hope to see all the summit chars and more accel was the best naruto then came cotn3 is the current naruto king now this i cant wait my kids are jumping up and down

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 09-13-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #19
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* View Post
check this out
Yeah, I saw that link already in your earlier post after I had already posted mine. It definitely looks like a new Clash of Ninja, and if it is then it does stand a chance of being better than Storm 2. But just because it's on wii or it's a new CoN game doesn't automatically make it better than Storm 2 as you seemed to claim in your first post.

Specifically, your complaint about the Storm 2 specials being shorter and not as good as this games is what bothers me. CoN specials have been fairly short too in past games, and just because Storm 2's specials have been shortened to what looks to be about that same length I don't think that gives this game an edge up on Storm 2 yet. Plus, there's hardly any info in this scan to be able to judge how good this game looks.

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily think that Storm 2's going to be better than this. I just think that at the moment, you're judging too much from too little.

Last edited by Err; 09-18-2010 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #20
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
Yeah, I saw that link already in your earlier post after I had already posted mine. It definitely looks like a new Clash of Ninja, and if it is then it does stand a chance of being better than Storm 2. But just because it's on wii or it's a new CoN game doesn't automatically make it better than Storm 2 as you seemed to claim in your first post.

Specifically, your complaint about the Storm 2 specials being shorter and not as good as this games is what bothers me. CoN specials have been fairly short too in past games, and just because Storm 2's specials have been shortened to what looks to be about that same length I don't think that gives this game an edge up on Storm 2 yet.

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily think that Storm 2's going to be better than this. I just think that at the moment, you're judging too much from too little.
good reply , i really wasnt the biggest con3 fan until i recently got it. i love my ps3 thats why i got the wii for the kids but i dont feel its better just because its a wii game. storm 2 from what i see is a disaster the story mode is the only good part , they concentrated too much on story and left out teh elements that made the series do so well the over the top moves and fighting. con3 specials are more plentiful and are longer than storm 2 for sure

i would love to hear what shameful says about this game will it have zetsu and nagato and more like summit ??? i need your opinions dont be afraid to talk about storm or con4 here

Last edited by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*; 09-12-2010 at 06:21 PM.