Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
sasuke akatsuki
Ninja Academy Student

sasuke akatsuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Need money in this game!!

i really need money in clash of ninja revolution 3 to buy the first set of characters. i really need
money how can i earn some more.

-Jariya

''Stay alive, because you are one of the people i want to fight.''

-Sasuke

Last edited by sasuke akatsuki; 07-07-2012 at 06:25 PM.
sasuke akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Need money in this game!!

Is this supposed to be for Clash of Ninja Revolution 3?

If so, Survival mode is the easiest and fastest way to get money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
sasuke akatsuki
Ninja Academy Student

sasuke akatsuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Is this supposed to be for Clash of Ninja Revolution 3?

If so, Survival mode is the easiest and fastest way to get money.
yes sorry i fixed it and ok ill try that

-Jariya

''Stay alive, because you are one of the people i want to fight.''

-Sasuke
sasuke akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

You should probably set it to 1 round and Maximum damage as well to make the fights faster.

Use different characters so you don't get bored or Use the strongest character you have to get as far as you can.

The more opponents you defeat in a row the more money you recieve per fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote