Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
SakuraHaruno7714
Freshmen Academy Student

SakuraHaruno7714 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I want to see more of sakura :) **one SPOILER** warning

Ok im a complete Sakura fan, and always will be . Ik in the magna that she hasnt done any of these things, but i would love to see her do these things lol.

I would like to see a battle with her again, like in the save garra arc. i watched episdoes 20 to 28 like a million times when she fights sasori. I really want to se her true stregnth revealed, Which ik in the filler arcs that she fights occasionaly, but u mostly just see her use her medical ninjutsu. Like i want to see her and ino face off once more. And let sakura have another like 10 episode battle with someone. I mean ik alot of the boys dont like her, but to the girls, she is like our role model lol. And one more thing, could we possibly see Sakura summoning Katsuyu( probally mispelled her name) anytimes soon. I just think that would be cool, since naruto can summon Gambuhta( mispelled also) ** SPOILER IF U DONT READ MAGNA!! ** and Sauske can summon Manda. I just thought that would make sense. And i would like to see sakura use like medical ninjutsu in battle, like chakara Blades and such
SakuraHaruno7714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
UchihaBlossom
Genin

UchihaBlossom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I want to see more of sakura :) **one SPOILER** warning

You're not alone, she's my ultimate favorite character too. I wanna see her fight again too, even in my What Fight Would You Like to See? thread, I said Sakura vs Karin and Sakura vs Sasuke, I want Sakura to show her skills and that she's not someone that always needs protecting. But now all that she's doing in the manga is healing Hinata. (I hope Hinata will be alright)
UchihaBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
naruhina01
Freshmen Academy Student

naruhina01 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i luv sakura shes my favorite naruto character
naruhina01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
SHANKARMA
Freshmen Academy Student

SHANKARMA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me too i love sakura i wish the show her more doin stuff
SHANKARMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #5
SakuraHaruno7714
Freshmen Academy Student

SakuraHaruno7714 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaBlossom
You're not alone, she's my ultimate favorite character too. I wanna see her fight again too, even in my What Fight Would You Like to See? thread, I said Sakura vs Karin and Sakura vs Sasuke, I want Sakura to show her skills and that she's not someone that always needs protecting. But now all that she's doing in the manga is healing Hinata. (I hope Hinata will be alright)
I think sakura could end up killing Karin LOL. Which I dont no alot about karin except her chakra sensing, and her weird healing jutsu. No offense to karin fans but biting someone to get healed Ugh lol. But if i was about to die and sakura wasnt there, sure i would want to live lol.
SakuraHaruno7714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think that the most screentime Sakura ever got in Shippuden was her fight with Sasori, ands even then she was with Chiyo. She just hasn't been getting any important moments in the manga lately. But it seems that she's going to the Land of Iron to talk to Naruto, and that's where Sasuke is. I think she's going to get a good fight soon.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #7
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraHaruno7714 View Post
Ok im a complete Sakura fan, and always will be . Ik in the magna that she hasnt done any of these things, but i would love to see her do these things lol.

I would like to see a battle with her again, like in the save garra arc. i watched episdoes 20 to 28 like a million times when she fights sasori. I really want to se her true stregnth revealed, Which ik in the filler arcs that she fights occasionaly, but u mostly just see her use her medical ninjutsu. Like i want to see her and ino face off once more. And let sakura have another like 10 episode battle with someone. I mean ik alot of the boys dont like her, but to the girls, she is like our role model lol. And one more thing, could we possibly see Sakura summoning Katsuyu( probally mispelled her name) anytimes soon. I just think that would be cool, since naruto can summon Gambuhta( mispelled also) ** SPOILER IF U DONT READ MAGNA!! ** and Sauske can summon Manda. I just thought that would make sense. And i would like to see sakura use like medical ninjutsu in battle, like chakara Blades and such
omg I feel the SAME way!!
Iam one of her BIGGEST fans! I LOVE Sakura and I agree she deserves to be shown more!!!!!
And she looks so cute in shippuden I love her outfit^-^
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #8
Alfred Van
Genin

Alfred Van is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not a big Sakura fan but I would also love to see her fight again like she did with Sasori.
Alfred Van is offline   Reply With Quote