Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #1401
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
He looked at her body. As the dragon was talking to him. He smiled and his power started to fade away. He swings his sword upwards. Killing the last man infront of him.

"Jinchuriki?" He asked
Power of Human Sacrifice"Said Ruya Attcking some men,Miyo became one with me to save her and the lives her friends,and the village people"now stop worry,you will see her went this over.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #1402
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*looks back to see allies surrounded*there so many but how?"without thinking he charges to flank the enemy and help the allied forces.......as he gets in range he go's back to swinging his blades killing everyone in range.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #1403
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Power of Human Sacrifice"Said Ruya Attcking some men,Miyo became one with me to save her and the lives her friends,and the village people"now stop worry,you will see her went this over.
He quickly weaves some handsigns.

"Dark style: Dark Pluse"

This blast of black energy releases from his mouth. Tearing apart the men around him. Placing one hand on his golden sword. The power started to flow though him. As he became stronger with power. He swings it upwards. Releasing this wave of charka. Killing most of the men in one shot.

"When can I see her?" He asked
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #1404
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

By the end of this day,the war will be over,and you may see her,but she will be in a coma for a while"said Ruya slaming his hand on the ground and killing many man.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #1405
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

kills almost everyone surrounding the allies.*drops to his knees trying to catch his breath*as he sees more charging at him,he strengthens the grip on his blades and tells the others to retreat.i had fun here today he thought as he stood up and quickly prepared for the coming enemies.fighting to help make the world safe from evil,he thought while he was ready to start fighting again.but all fun comes to a end his eyes becoming a ice blue color.time to kill as many as i can so the others can get to safety.tobi swings his blades with tears rolling down his face.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 12-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #1406
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
By the end of this day,the war will be over,and you may see her,but she will be in a coma for a while"said Ruya slaming his hand on the ground and killing many man.
He swings his sword once again. As it killed thousands of men this time. Kejo was very man at these people. He wanted to end it now. He weaves a set of handsigns.

"Light style: Holy light"

The charka around him started to glow very bright. Releasing it outwards from him. It killed all the men in the field. Falling to the ground. He looked at the dragon.

"She doesn't need you. I can save it." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #1407
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He swings his sword once again. As it killed thousands of men this time. Kejo was very man at these people. He wanted to end it now. He weaves a set of handsigns.

"Light style: Holy light"

The charka around him started to glow very bright. Releasing it outwards from him. It killed all the men in the field. Falling to the ground. He looked at the dragon.

"She doesn't need you. I can save it." He said
"you can what boy?,I have feeling you want to tell her something,so out with it,she can still hear you,and want you say may really save her"said Rayu looking at Kejo hard.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #1408
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"you can what boy,I have feeling you want to tell her something,so out with it,she can still hear you,and want you say may really save her"said Rayu looking at Kejo hard.
He looked at Miyos body. Then into the sky. It was getting very dark now. He was tired from the fight.

"That girl is someone specail to me. I'm in love with her. I just want her with me." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #1409
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi's arms began to give out on him after so much time has passed without a break.but he continued to swing his blades and kill more of the coming men.my chakra seems fine but my body is running out of energy,it's time like these when i hate not having some sort of back-up plan for that.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #1410
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He looked at Miyos body. Then into the sky. It was getting very dark now. He was tired from the fight.

"That girl is someone specail to me. I'm in love with her. I just want her with me." He said
Rayu grin and said "I thought so,and disapper and Miyo apper in his place, she drop to knees and began to fall to the ground.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #1411
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Rayu grin and said "I thought so,and disapper and Miyo apper in his place, she drop to knees and began to fall to the ground.
Quickly Kejo catches her with one hand. Looking into her eyes he smiled.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #1412
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*looks around with sweat pouring down from his forehead*and yells retreat to all of the allies still fighting.but they were unable to hear him retreat!he yelled again louder then the first.as they did as he said he continued to swing his blades killing more of the enemy.i have to use it i have no other choice *closes his eyes*and performs handsigns..........secret blade art:forbidden blades of mercy! as the ground rumbled large spirit blades appeared taking out the rest of the enemy that was surrounding the battlefield where he was.*looks around again seeing the numbers were now in there favor*then passes out.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #1413
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quickly Kejo catches her with one hand. Looking into her eyes he smiled.
(her eyes are close,and are you getting tired)
Old 12-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #1414
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
(her eyes are close,and are you getting tired)
(I didn't know. >.< Nope, Just can't think.)

He takes her away from the battle field. Walking towards he house. The whole village was cheering for them. He didn't wave or anything. He just had this blank face. As his eyes were very cold. He opened the door and walked into the house. Walking to her room. He lays her down on the bed. Placing one hand on a chair. He sits down in the room. Looking over her body.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #1415
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I didn't know. >.< Nope, Just can't think.)

He takes her away from the battle field. Walking towards he house. The whole village was cheering for them. He didn't wave or anything. He just had this blank face. As his eyes were very cold. He opened the door and walked into the house. Walking to her room. He lays her down on the bed. Placing one hand on a chair. He sits down in the room. Looking over her body.
Kin walk in the house,and into the room,taking one look at Miyo she turn and said"You might as well go home,it be a while before she wake up.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #1416
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Kin walk in the house,and into the room,taking one look at Miyo she turn and said"You might as well go home,it be a while before she wake up.
He looked at Kin. As tears started to fall from his eyes.

"It's fine. I'm going to wait for her." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #1417
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He looked at Kin. As tears started to fall from his eyes.

"It's fine. I'm going to wait for her." He said
Really it would be best if you go Kejo,if you love her"said Kin

Went she wake up,i make sure she come to you,i am sure she will want visted you anyways"said Kin
Old 12-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #1418
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Really it would be best if you go Kejo"said Kin

Went she wake up,i make sure she come to you,i am sure she will want visted you anyways"said Kin
He stands up and walks away. Walking though the village. Images of Miyo and him ran though his head. Looking up into the night sky.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #1419
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

awakes in a strange realm.what is this place?......am i dead? * tobi walks around searching for a clue of where he is*
Old 12-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #1420
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He stands up and walks away. Walking though the village. Images of Miyo and him ran though his head. Looking up into the night sky.
You cause a lot trouble Miyo"said Kin and began to take care of her and did so for four months intill she woke in the morning of a sunny day and ask

Were is Kejo kin"she ask

I sent him home,while i took care of you for the last four months"said Kin