Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #1241
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Miyo Miyo"yell a small voice and turn to the little girl Rin coming her way

"Your back to help the war"ask Rin

Yes"said Miyo

"Then things can go back the way they were"ask Rin

Yes i hope so"said Miyo puting her down saying goodbye and going home.
His body was laying cold on the floor. As he didn't move at all. The moon shines down though the glass.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #1242
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
His body was laying cold on the floor. As he didn't move at all. The moon shines down though the glass.
Kejo"yell Miyo coming thought the door and taking off her shoes,She did not hear anything and began to look for him.

(you could make up want you see from the past)
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #1243
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kejo"yell Miyo coming thought the door and taking off her shoes,She did not hear anything and began to look for him.

(you could make up want you see from the past)
He started to dream about the past. He could see two people. This girl ran over to them. She was wearing ninja clothes. Hugging the two people she turned around and smiled. Taking that picture of them. The girl took off on her mission. The next night then cam back from the mission. She was on her way home. It was very quite that night. She got home and looked for her family. Walking into their room. She found them died.

(Sorry didn't know I could just make it up. >.<)
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #1244
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*sits on a tree outside the village.watching birds fly by*
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #1245
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
He started to dream about the past. He could see two people. This girl ran over to them. She was wearing ninja clothes. Hugging the two people she turned around and smiled. Taking that picture of them. The girl took off on her mission. The next night then cam back from the mission. She was on her way home. It was very quite that night. She got home and looked for her family. Walking into their room. She found them died.

(Sorry didn't know I could just make it up. >.<)
Miyo found in the out cold on the foor"No"she yell running up to him and pick him up to place him on the bed,hoping he wake up soon.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #1246
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo found in the out cold on the foor"No"she yell running up to him and pick him up to place him on the bed,hoping he wake up soon.
Kejo wakes up seeing Miyo. He looked at her and smiled.

"That night was painful." He said

He got out of the bed. Walking into the kicten he started making tea. He looked over at Miyo.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #1247
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo wakes up seeing Miyo. He looked at her and smiled.

"That night was painful." He said

He got out of the bed. Walking into the kicten he started making tea. He looked over at Miyo.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked
"No Thanks"said Miyo as she walk away to aother room to change

He was right that night was painful,But he did,t know how much
Old 12-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #1248
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"No Thanks"said Miyo as she walk away to aother room to change

He was right that night was painful,But he did,t know how much
He started to sip his tea. As it made his mind calm.

"What did the Kage?" He asked.

"I'm ready to fight." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #1249
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He started to sip his tea. As it made his mind calm.

"What did the Kage?" He asked.

"I'm ready to fight." He said
Miyo came out in a red kimono with pink cherry blossom on it and stood in the doorway watching him"The war will start in two weeks,and why don,t want wear the war clothes"she ask
Old 12-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #1250
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*a messenger bird arrives in front of tobi with a letter*"after reading he yells in anger"those cowards!i'm gonna make those idiots pay when this war is over.they promised support in this war and back out at last minute.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 12-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #1251
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo came out in a red kimono with pink cherry blossom on it and stood in the doorway watching him"The war will start in two weeks,and why don,t want wear the war clothes"she ask
He looked at her and smiled

"You look really nice tonight." He said

Taking a sip of his tea. He looked up at the roof.

"It's not my style." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #1252
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He looked at her and smiled

"You look really nice tonight." He said

Taking a sip of his tea. He looked up at the roof.

"It's not my style." He said
Thanks and if you say so"said Miyo "I will be upstrits in a room,it the third door on the left,if you need me,but it would better if you don,t come in"

Oh and you can look a round,my real room is two doors down from yours and I have a big backyard"said Miyo walking away.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #1253
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Thanks and if you say so"said Miyo "I will be upstrits in a room,it the third door on the left,if you need me,but it would better if you don,t come in"

Oh and you can look a round,my real room is two doors down from yours and I have a big backyard"said Miyo walking away.
"You're welcome." He said

He got up from the chair. Walking down the hall.

"Good night Miyo." He said

He enters the room and lays down. As he falls asleep.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #1254
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*makes repairs on his blades while watching the shadows around him*
Old 12-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #1255
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"You're welcome." He said

He got up from the chair. Walking down the hall.

"Good night Miyo." He said

He enters the room and lays down. As he falls asleep.
Goodnight"she said opening the door and walking into a room were a large fire was.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #1256
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Goodnight"she said opening the door and walking into a room were a large fire was.
He started to dream about his past. His mind started to fill with darkness. As it grow far worse with each second.

(Brb)
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #1257
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*gets done working on his blades and places them back into there sheaths*things are becoming confusing ones you think are assassins turn out not to be and ones you think are allies turn out to be traitors and cowards.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #1258
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He started to dream about his past. His mind started to fill with darkness. As it grow far worse with each second.

(Brb)
Miyo sat in front of the fire and said after making some seal"Oh great fire,show me want is to be in the future".

(Okay)
Old 12-16-2010, 03:50 PM   #1259
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*grabs his water and begins drinking in frustration*i need to keep my mind clear and thoughts calm.if i want to end the confusion and think clearly.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #1260
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Bump/