Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #581
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
tobi:who is that?tobi asks"*as he grips one of his blades*
Miyo turn to a blond hair girl with green eyes come toward her"Hotura"she yell running to hug her friend
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #582
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi:*lets go of his blade*so she is a friend and not foe,thats good.said tobi"thought to himself" especially since i'm tired and not ready for another battle yet.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #583
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
tobi:*lets go of his blade*so she is a friend and not foe,thats good.said tobi"thought to himself" especially since i'm tired and not ready for another battle yet.
Why are you out here in the dark"ask Hotura step away from Miyo after the hug,you and that guy can stay at my place"that great thanks hotura that is if it okay with you tobi" ask Miyo turning around to face him
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #584
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi:ya that would be great.*notices the people around us remains looking at the dead lord idate*

people whispering:did you see that?.......i can't believe it he's dead.all the attempts failed and now finally were free from his reign of terror.

tobi:thinks to himself"whats the big deal?i already knew we could beat him.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 08-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #585
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
tobi:ya that would be great.*notices the people around us remains looking at the dead lord idate*

people whispering:did you see that?.......i can't believe it he's dead.all the attempts failed and now finally were free from his reign of terror.

tobi:thinks to himself"whats the big deal?i already knew we could beat him.
Well lets go"said hotura grabing Miyo hand and pulling her to her home"you can get clean,eat and rest,and Me and you Miyo can talk i got so much to tell you"You coming Tobi"yell Miyo
Old 08-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #586
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:ya i'm coming.*follows miyo and hotura*"grabs a bottle of water from his pack"
Old 08-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #587
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
tobi:ya i'm coming.*follows miyo and hotura*"grabs a bottle of water from his pack"
Here we are hom sweet home"said Hotura steping in front of a house that 30 room,a bathhouse,a eating room,a graden,and many other room,this place was huge went you first saw it"you two can rest easy here tonight,now let get yall clean up"said Hotura steping inside i was even bigger inside
Old 08-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #588
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*looks around*wow this place is huge!it's as big as a hotel.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #589
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*does a spin move and kicks a guard in the stomach*
You got the other root?
Anbu: Yeah I do- *kunai flies through his neck and he collapses and dies*
Great....... *looks at sky its night*
*thinks* 2 guards and the kage is sitting on the throne, one guard has mastered wind style judging on the speed and streanght of that kunai, the other is a palace guard"
Now.......*I jump into the air and land behind the regular guard and the other sends 3 super shard kunai, I use the one guard as a sheild killing him then I grab his body and throw it at the guard forcing him to be distracted*
Got you! *I say as I appear behind the other guard and my arm is encased in shadows in the for of a spike*
Shadow Spoke! *I stab the man throught the spine impaling him*

Hello Mt.kage.........
MK: Hello child *we circle each other*.................Earth Encase jutsu!
Me: *I am encase in a large rock coffin and only my head showing*
MK: nice try but you fail......I am the kage after all. *looks into my eyes*
Strange, you have all black eyes........like a, demon. *starts shaking vigourusly*
Wha-! *falls over and my rock coffin crumbles* ugggh! *Dies*

Me: That is why I am "The Phantom in the East". I will take over the shadows in you mind. My KG stage 7.... *thinks* Thank you Miyo if it wasn't for you I would have never mastred that stage
Mission Complete

*Walks away from palace not looking back as it explodes*
So many good men died here. I will return to Miyo's village alone. (Yes lepurcon died)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #590
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*sleeps and begins to dream*
Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #591
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

okay guys my net is down,but it be back up monday so i am only on for a while

thank Hotura" I say and lay down in the bed of the room she gave me,with new cothes"I hope kiba aright'"she thought"i have not seen him in awhile and fall fast asleep
Old 08-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #592
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi: *continues dreaming*as he hears a strange voice from a far he stands up and follows the voice,but as he gets closer to the voice the further away it seems to go.what is this?i hear the voice getting closer but at the same time it sounds like it's going further away.

(ok)
Old 08-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #593
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

*enters Miyo's village**after walking around discovers Miyo and Tobi are gone*
Where is the Kage!
Nurse: sorry she is busy and you have many injuries we must tend to you soon!
Me: out of my way *forms handsigns*
Nurse: someone sedate him!
Me: Multi Shadow Force Jutsu! *all the doctors, nurses, & security guards are blasted back and paralyzed*
Jounin: out of the way sir. you cant see the Kage now *pulls a kunai*
Me: *looks in eye*
Jounin: *man falls down brain dead*
Me: *tries to enter kages room but the door is sealed* fine by me....... *blast a hole in the wall with a paper bomb*
Why did you.......
Kage: Do what *nervous*
Me: You know... You guys are allied with the Mountain village...YOU SeNT US ON A SUICIDE MISSION!!!
Kage:No we did not
Me: then why was every ninja in the village surrounding the perimerter and infused with chakra inhancing pills, There were summons around and the other men died in that battle. And when I killed there kage I read his mind.
I saw you and him in a meeting signing a agreement, then I saw a messenger Hawk deliver him a message telling him of our mission to infultrait.
we killed him and his army but they died does that mean anything to you!
Kage: We must not let you tell Miyo if she gets back.

Me: gets back? where did you send her! and If? whats going on!
Kage: it seems you trapped my guards in a forever genjutsu......... I will have to take you myself
Me: *is silent*
Kage: Whats the matter scared.
Me: you recieved a Messanger Hawk 3 hours ago. Thanks to that i now know where Miyo is and tobi too. What are you planning...
Kage: to bring the world to forced peace and to take anyone whpo stands in our way down? and my plan now is to kill you-

Me: *Nightsteps and appears behind her* No you can't *jumps out glass window and leaves village at fast speed to Miyo's location*
She must think she is safe with her old friends.......how mistaken she is..........

Meanwhile:
Kage: Blast it! whats that smell *looks behind her and there is paper bomb almost ready to blow on her desk* no........ *tries to go out door but it is still sealed*
No...... *jumps out the broken window her left side of her body is hit with the explosion*
*Medics appear and go into immediate care to save her*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #594
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*starting to lose temper*what is this?!i have been following this voice for hours,but still i have no answers.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #595
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

(what happened to sakura girl?)

Old 08-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #596
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

sorry guys my inernet is down i may be not tommorow night not sure"

Miyo is sleeping went she thinks she hears some and turn to her door open,but no one there and turn to go back to sleep,just as she does a kunai apper beside her face,she jump from the bed to the other side of the room,but hotura apper behind her with a kunai to her neck and said"you not going anywere Miyo.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #597
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*wakes up*i can't sleep as long as that voice continues to bother me.*begins walking down the hall*what time is it?thought tobi"*appears in the doorway*what the?what are you doing?"the one time i don't have weapons with me"who do you work for?asked tobi"

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-30-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #598
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Me"said hotura "i don,t work for anyone"I just want to hurt her i don,t have to have a reason for this at all"said Hotura as she held the kunai to her neck and gut
Old 09-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #599
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

she wants to kill for no reason i never seen that before."thought tobi *appears in front miyo punching hotura in the stomach sending her back a few feet*
Old 09-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #600
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
she wants to kill for no reason i never seen that before."thought tobi *appears in front miyo punching hotura in the stomach sending her back a few feet*
Miyo hit the wall the force knocking her and hotura to the ground