Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #5901
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Lone laughed a little and looked over at Kagami, "That's what I was thinking." He looked back at Mizuki who hasen't moved at all since they got there, "Shall we see what happens?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #5902
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone laughed a little and looked over at Kagami, "That's what I was thinking." He looked back at Mizuki who hasen't moved at all since they got there, "Shall we see what happens?"
Kagami smiled a little and nodded, "Got it." He said as he pulled out the bottle, removed the cap, and dipped his finger in it. He placed his finger over Mizuki's head and let the drop of liquid fall on her forehead, "She will regain her consciousness in no time." He said calmly as he put the cap back on the bottle and put it back in his coat.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #5903
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mizuki suddenly felt a surge of cold throughout her body and a shocking tingle. She realized then that she had felt something and that meant she could finally feel again. Perhaps she could move too? Very slowly, Mizuki's eyes opened. Her dark lashed fluttered and her gold eyes focused on a plain ceiling above her, one she knew well. She groaned, now feeling how sore she was and how weak she really felt. Her body felt like it could snap if she just stood up. She shakily lifted her hand infront of her and twisted it around before clenching it into a fist and letting it fall by her side again. She tried to ignore the pain and stiffness in her neck as she turned her head to the side to see Ignis and Lone. She forced herself to give them a weak grin, "Hey." She said, her voice groggy. She coughed and inhaled a deep breath afterwards. "Sorry." She told them, her voice cracking. She tried to clear it but ended up coughing again. She sighed and tried to lift herself up on her elbows but she winced and moaned in pain before falling back into her original place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #5904
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone nodded his head and looked at Mizuki, "Lets hope she does wake up soon."

Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #5905
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"My freedom?...what are you talking about silly." He smiled as he hugged her tightly. "I don't care about that if its this..." He said gently as he kissed her forehead. "I would give anything up for this..." He said with a gentle voice.
Tsubaki laught and cry all at the same time in his chest"okay now we just need to find out my due date"she said
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #5906
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki suddenly felt a surge of cold throughout her body and a shocking tingle. She realized then that she had felt something and that meant she could finally feel again. Perhaps she could move too? Very slowly, Mizuki's eyes opened. Her dark lashed fluttered and her gold eyes focused on a plain ceiling above her, one she knew well. She groaned, now feeling how sore she was and how weak she really felt. Her body felt like it could snap if she just stood up. She shakily lifted her hand infront of her and twisted it around before clenching it into a fist and letting it fall by her side again. She tried to ignore the pain and stiffness in her neck as she turned her head to the side to see Ignis and Lone. She forced herself to give them a weak grin, "Hey." She said, her voice groggy. She coughed and inhaled a deep breath afterwards. "Sorry." She told them, her voice cracking. She tried to clear it but ended up coughing again. She sighed and tried to lift herself up on her elbows but she winced and moaned in pain before falling back into her original place.
Kagami smiled, "Glad to see you awake, sleepyhead." he said calmly.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #5907
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

"Thanks for everything nurse" Akato says as he walks into Mizuki's room with a bandaged head.
"O hey guys" he says to them then he notices Mizuki bearly moving around. "Your awake?" He says shocked. "But how the doctor said it would be a couple days, dont strain yourself" he says happy to see his friend awake.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #5908
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone smiled at her, "We're just glad to see you awake, Mizuki." He walked over to her side, "And no need to be sorry for anything. You just need to rest for a few more days."

Old 02-20-2012, 09:59 PM   #5909
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Before Mizuki woke up, Tomoshibi said one last thing, "Mizuki, please never forget about Tsuki, and the sacrifices he made for you... Goodbye..." He disappeared into a white mist, and he was gone.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #5910
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Azazel just had her in his embrace and petted her hair. "Well since the simptoms started today...im guessing its 9 months from today 1 week later or earlier." Azazel said as he read a book some time ago.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #5911
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami smiled, "Glad to see you awake, sleepyhead." he said calmly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"Thanks for everything nurse" Akato says as he walks into Mizuki's room with a bandaged head.
"O hey guys" he says to them then he notices Mizuki bearly moving around. "Your awake?" He says shocked. "But how the doctor said it would be a couple days, dont strain yourself" he says happy to see his friend awake.
Quote:
Lone smiled at her, "We're just glad to see you awake, Mizuki." He walked over to her side, "And no need to be sorry for anything. You just need to rest for a few more days."
Mizuki smiled weakly at them all, "Glad to just have control over my body again." She sighed, "I shouldn't move around for a few days apparently." She said, laying perfectly still, "But I don't just wanna lay here." She groaned and looked up at them, "How is it that I got banged up so bad and your just walking around like nothing happened?" She asked Lone with a almost childish annoyed face and a weak tone. But then she looked over at Akato, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to heal you, Akato. I'm just glad you can move still." She sighed again and looked up at the ceiling.

Then she heard Tomoshibi's voice again and her eyes widened, "Wait!" She said out loud without meaning to. She went to sit up but made a whimpering noise and fell back on the bed with a hard thud. She shook from the strain she put on herself, "We have to get, Tsuki!" She coughed, "His father just said.." She stopped, realizing she probably sounded crazy but she looked at them, "He says he's.." She stopped there, refusing to say it. She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked back at them, "I've got to find him." She said, her expression full of worry.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 02-21-2012 at 05:16 AM.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #5912
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

"I hope the Tsukikage is in her office," said Lily as she and Kara walked down the hallway to her office.
"She will be there, like you said, she wants to see us immidatly," said Kara
"Chu, chu!" said Chu as she appeared coming out of Kara's crytal on her chocker
"Chu? What's wrong?" asked Kara
"Chu..." said Chu as she placed the tip of her tail on her forhead making Kara's eyes glow seeing everything what Chu saw and heard.
"I see..." said Kara as she eyes turned back to normal.
"What did you see?" asked Lily
Kara sighed as she looked at Lily saddly "Tsuki... is dead..."
"What?! How can that be?!" asked Lily
"His darkside... but Chu said he might be still alive..." said Kara
"Wait... you said he was dead, how can he still be alive?" asked Lily
Kara sighed "I don't know, but... I just hope he is alive..."
"Chu, chu," said Chu nodded her head in agreement.
"Alright, now go back to the Crystal Cavern, Chu," said Kara "Sidonay is there and I want you to watch over him ok?"
"Chu!" said Chu as she dissapeared into Kara's crystal.
Kara smiled "Alright, now lets get this over with," said Kara as she and Lily went to the Tsukikage's office and knocked on the door "Um, ma'm this is Kara and Lily Arashi, may be come in?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #5913
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki smiled weakly at them all, "Glad to just have control over my body again." She sighed, "I shouldn't move around for a few days apparently." She said, laying perfectly still, "But I don't just wanna lay here." She groaned and looked up at them, "How is it that I got banged up so bad and your just walking around like nothing happened?" She asked Lone with a almost childish annoyed face and a weak tone. But then she looked over at Akato, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to heal you, Akato. I'm just glad you can move still." She sighed again and looked up at the ceiling.

Then she heard Tomoshibi's voice again and her eyes widened, "Wait!" She said out loud without meaning to. She went to sit up but made a whimpering noise and fell back on the bed with a hard thud. She shook from the strain she put on herself, "We have to get, Tsuki!" She coughed, "His father just said.." She stopped, realizing she probably sounded crazy but she looked at them, "He says he's.." She stopped there, refusing to say it. She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked back at them, "I've got to find him." She said, her expression full of worry.
Lone laughed a little looking at her with a smile, "It's not like I didn't get banged up in the fight." If you looked at all of him you can see he was still covered in his own blood, "Once we got here Kagami healed my wounds." Lone jumped a little when she yelled out loud, "Don't be moving around so much, Mizuki." He looked a little shocked after hearing the next words leave her mouth, as he sighed a little nodding his head, "Since you can't do anything right now. I'll go and look for him, Mizuki." He smiled a little at her but it soon faded away, "Any ideas where Tsuki might be right now?"

Old 02-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #5914
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

"O what this" he says pointing at his bandaged head. "Its nothing really just a small head injury" he says smiling "We are more worried about you, and yea thats a good question last time I saw you Lone you were pouring out blood?" He asks.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #5915
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Lone laughed a little looking at her with a smile, "It's not like I didn't get banged up in the fight." If you looked at all of him you can see he was still covered in his own blood, "Once we got here Kagami healed my wounds." Lone jumped a little when she yelled out loud, "Don't be moving around so much, Mizuki." He looked a little shocked after hearing the next words leave her mouth, as he sighed a little nodding his head, "Since you can't do anything right now. I'll go and look for him, Mizuki." He smiled a little at her but it soon faded away, "Any ideas where Tsuki might be right now?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"O what this" he says pointing at his bandaged head. "Its nothing really just a small head injury" he says smiling "We are more worried about you, and yea thats a good question last time I saw you Lone you were pouring out blood?" He asks.
Kagami looked at Lone, "There's no need for that. Tsuki is dead considering that the man blew himself up." He said calmly with his arms crossed and his eyes closed while still sitting on the chair.

Last edited by Phazonous; 02-21-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #5916
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Azazel just had her in his embrace and petted her hair. "Well since the simptoms started today...im guessing its 9 months from today 1 week later or earlier." Azazel said as he read a book some time ago.
I know that silly"she said

Miyo signed as she looking at the clouds "i wonder if skyla or someone will train me if i ask"she thought
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 02-21-2012 at 10:40 AM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #5917
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
I know that silly"she said

Miyo signed as she looking at the clouds "i wonder if skyla or someone will train me if i ask"she thought
"What's wrong with me?" asked Koga as he appeared beside her "Why would you ask Skyla when you got a perfectly good man right beside you?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #5918
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami looked at Lone, "There's no need for that. Tsuki is dead considering that the man blew himself up." He said calmly with his arms crossed and his eyes closed while still sitting on the chair.
Lone looked over at Kagami and sighed a little, "We can't just sit here and do nothing." He looked back at Mizuki, "At least that's what she would want us to do." He thought to himself and smiled at her, "We'll do whatever we can." He said to her.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #5919
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Lone looked over at Kagami and sighed a little, "We can't just sit here and do nothing." He looked back at Mizuki, "At least that's what she would want us to do." He thought to himself and smiled at her, "We'll do whatever we can." He said to her.
(( Who wants to do a nine month timeskip?

You know, after finishing the Reviving Tsuki/Lovey Dovey Arc. ))

Kagami sighed, "Very well then." He got up from the chair.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #5920
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(( For what reason? o.o ))