Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #5581
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay hesitated abit as he wanted to release Kara. But the voice in his head kept talking. "TURN HER! TURN HER NOW!" It was like a loud screech inside of his brain almost paralyzing his will of resisting. But he resisted and let Kara go. "No...." He said in his head. "I refuse...." He said in his mind. He looked at Kara. "Kara.....im sorry....." He said with tears filling his eyes. "Look what i have become..." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But where is Sidonay and Kara?" Azazel asked. I cant see them anywhere...." He said.
Kara sighed in relief as he released her "At least you resisted..." said Kara kindly as she walked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek "But don't worry... I forgive you... I love you... I still love you Sidonay, and nothing will change that."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #5582
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Sidonay smiled slightly but then the voice appeared again. "KILL HER THEN!!!" Sidonay resisted. He felt pain inside of his head as the voice kept repeating the same thing. "Dissapear out of my head!" He thought. "Stop it!" He said inside his head. His face looked troubled. He was fighting his own war. He then looked at Kara with his light grey eyes. "Im hungry...." He said quietly to her as he placed his hand over her's. "And i cant resist it..." He said as tears flowed down his cheeks from his eyes
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #5583
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay smiled slightly but then the voice appeared again. "KILL HER THEN!!!" Sidonay resisted. He felt pain inside of his head as the voice kept repeating the same thing. "Dissapear out of my head!" He thought. "Stop it!" He said inside his head. His face looked troubled. He was fighting his own war. He then looked at Kara with his light grey eyes. "Im hungry...." He said quietly to her as he placed his hand over her's. "And i cant resist it..." He said as tears flowed down his cheeks from his eyes
Kara knew the vampires were trying to control him she then sighed "I know... let me get you out of here first ok?" asked Kara as she grabbed his hand and led him out with Lily behind them.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #5584
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Miyo walk in and sat down and waited for Hitsugaya
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #5585
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Sidonay followed Kara outside quietly.

"Everything is proceeding as planned." The small boy said. And the rest nodded with small grins on their faces.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #5586
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Akato kept running as he heard voices all around him "Come back" "Join us" "We could use you" "Embracethe darkness again" he kept running ignoring the voices. "He looks tasty, capture him"says a female voice. As Akato leaves the castle back to camp.

"You guys Sidonay he's a vampire and the darkness is all over him it was on me but it jumped to him now" he says to his friends out of breath.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #5587
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone looked down at her and laughed a little, "Nah from up here I can watch over you guys at night better." He pushed off the ground landing on the ground next to Mizuki with a smile on his face, "How does your leg feel today?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Dark Tsuki grabbed Tsuki by the throat and lifted him up in the air, "How pathetic," he cackled. "I hope your friends are more of a challenge than you..." A kunai slid out of Dark Tsuki's sleeve, "Now then...DIE!!!!" He thrusted his kunai towards Tsuki's throat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Akato kept running as he heard voices all around him "Come back" "Join us" "We could use you" "Embracethe darkness again" he kept running ignoring the voices. "He looks tasty, capture him"says a female voice. As Akato leaves the castle back to camp.

"You guys Sidonay he's a vampire and the darkness is all over him it was on me but it jumped to him now" he says to his friends out of breath.
Mizuki shrugged, "As good as it will be now." She said. She looked at the flames and wrapped her arms around her legs. Suddenly, she got a very bad strange feeling and her face turned confused. She stood up a little, "Do you guys feel something too?" She asked. Then Akato came running to them to deliver some bad news, "What?" She asked surprised. "That must've been where Kara went!" She hit her head for not realizing it before. She looked at Ignis and Lone, "We better go!" She said. She began to run off but hesitated, looking out at the forest. She knew that bad feeling wasn't because of Sidonay, it was because of something else. She shook her head, she had to focus on the task at hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #5588
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki shrugged, "As good as it will be now." She said. She looked at the flames and wrapped her arms around her legs. Suddenly, she got a very bad strange feeling and her face turned confused. She stood up a little, "Do you guys feel something too?" She asked. Then Akato came running to them to deliver some bad news, "What?" She asked surprised. "That must've been where Kara went!" She hit her head for not realizing it before. She looked at Ignis and Lone, "We better go!" She said. She began to run off but hesitated, looking out at the forest. She knew that bad feeling wasn't because of Sidonay, it was because of something else. She shook her head, she had to focus on the task at hand.
Lone felt something very strange, as he looked over at Mizuki, nodding his head at her, "Yeah I feel something too," He began to run with her but she hand stopped to look back at the forest, "Mizuki...." He said looking over at her, "It's coming from that forest and I know you know it......"

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #5589
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Lone felt something very strange, as he looked over at Mizuki, nodding his head at her, "Yeah I feel something too," He began to run with her but she hand stopped to look back at the forest, "Mizuki...." He said looking over at her, "It's coming from that forest and I know you know it......"
(( Soccer Practice when your sick is Hell :/ ))

Akato felt a chill in the air and knew something was wrong he looked at his teamates to see if they felt it as well.

"So you feel it too" he asks looking at the forest behind them.

"Lets go after Sidonay, he might have kara and lily thats 3 of our friends. We can go look into the forest after they are safe" he says.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #5590
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Akato felt a chill in the air and knew something was wrong he looked at his teamates to see if they felt it as well.

"Lets go after Sidonay, he might have kara and lily thats 3 of our friends. We can go look into the forest after they are safe" he says.
Kagami sighed, "Now that he's a vampire, can I kill him or something?" He asked, his expression remained uncaring.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #5591
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( I so forgot about that post from Kara and them. >.< ))

Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #5592
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami sighed, "Now that he's a vampire, can I kill him or something?" He asked, his expression remained uncaring.
Mizuki stared at the forest and looked back at Lone, looking deep in eyes knowing she knew he knew what she was thinking. She nodded, "It's not Sidonay.." She whispered. She looked back at Akato, "Your right but.." She looked back at the forest, "I can't get over the feeling that.." She shook her head, "We have to get back to the castle, we'll come back." She convinced them and herself. She looked over at Ignis and crossed her arms, "No, Ignis." She told him, shaking her head and laughing a little. She began running, "We've got to go, come on!" She said, running on her limp leg.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #5593
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I so forgot about that post from Kara and them. >.< ))
(( We'll catch up! ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #5594
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
(( We'll catch up! ))
Hey mizuki you get my pm
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #5595
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki stared at the forest and looked back at Lone, looking deep in eyes knowing she knew he knew what she was thinking. She nodded, "It's not Sidonay.." She whispered. She looked back at Akato, "Your right but.." She looked back at the forest, "I can't get over the feeling that.." She shook her head, "We have to get back to the castle, we'll come back." She convinced them and herself. She looked over at Ignis and crossed her arms, "No, Ignis." She told him, shaking her head and laughing a little. She began running, "We've got to go, come on!" She said, running on her limp leg.
Lone sighed staring at the forest, "It's him...." He turned around to look back at the castle, "First things first we do have to save Sidonay and Kara." He began running again towards the castle, "We can't just leave them in there alone."

Old 02-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #5596
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Hey mizuki you get my pm
Quote:
Lone sighed staring at the forest, "It's him...." He turned around to look back at the castle, "First things first we do have to save Sidonay and Kara." He began running again towards the castle, "We can't just leave them in there alone."
(( Yes ^^ ))

Mizuki nodded, "We need to hurry." She ran as hard as she could to the castle, forcing her leg to work. She needed to save her team mates.. Her face fell in worry.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #5597
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(( I think Kara and Sidonay are outside the castle right now. ))

Old 02-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #5598
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I think Kara and Sidonay are outside the castle right now. ))
(( They are. I was planning on literally running into them lol. Not like knocking them down but seeing them and being like, "Omg are you okay?!" Ya know? ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #5599
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(( Yes ^^ ))

Mizuki nodded, "We need to hurry." She ran as hard as she could to the castle, forcing her leg to work. She needed to save her team mates.. Her face fell in worry.
Quote:
(( They are. I was planning on literally running into them lol. Not like knocking them down but seeing them and being like, "Omg are you okay?!" Ya know? ))
(( Alright. xD ))

Lone was running right next to Mizuki when he looked over at her to see her look a little worried, "I'm sure their alright, Mizuki."

Old 02-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #5600
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( Alright. xD ))

Lone was running right next to Mizuki when he looked over at her to see her look a little worried, "I'm sure their alright, Mizuki."
Mizuki gave him a small smile, thankful for him trying to cheer her up, "I know." She grinned, "Almost there." She turned forward, the castle in sight..

And Sidonay, Kara and Lily were walking towards them?

Mizuki skidded to a stop, wincing from her leg, "Sidonay? Kara, Lily?" She asked in shock. She shook her head, "Your all right!" She threw her arms around them all, "You made it out!" She let go, "Sidonay! Your okay!" She grinned her old signature grin, so happy to see them all okay.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon