Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #5261
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Alucard looked up...hmm?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #5262
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard looked up...hmm?
Kara smiled "I won't hurt you ok?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #5263
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Yep," said Koga
Then holding her right arm she said "We should get back then"
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #5264
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Then holding her right arm she said "We should get back then"
Koga nodded "Yeah, we should."
Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #5265
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

alucard looked at her and looked back down..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #5266
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tsuki jumped up into the air and landed on a tree, "I'm going to die of boredom..." The wrappings that encased his whole body slightly blew in the calm, warm breeze. "I've been on my own for a while," he suddenly realized. "Time flies by..."
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #5267
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
alucard looked at her and looked back down..
"What's-" said Kara then she stopped as she heard some laughter in the air.
"Kara..." said Lily "Their back..."

"You bet we are," said a voice

Kara then looked at Mizuki "Can you find where he is hiding?"
Old 02-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #5268
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Yep," said Koga
Miyo nodded and follow him still holding her arm.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #5269
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mizuki slowly opened her eyes, waking up from her sleep. She looked around, feeling much better after letting her blood produce. She stood up, a little unsteadily but she didn't fall. She noticed Ignis was gone. She glanced towards the forest and realized Alucard and Kara were gone too.. I'n the heat of everything that was happening to her last night, she had passed out before Akato was able to retrieve Kara. She gasped, "Kara!" She shouted, dashing towards the forest.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #5270
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tsuki noticed a forrest in the distance and began to walk in it's direction. "I'm sensing some familiar chakra," he said to himself aloud.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #5271
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Mizuki continued running through the forest, not focused on where she was going. Before she knew it, she was on the ground, holding her head. "Damn it, I always do that!" She shouted. She had ran into someone. She looked up and saw someone who looked familiar. She looked at the figure and tilted her head, staring at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #5272
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki continued running through the forest, not focused on where she was going. Before she knew it, she was on the ground, holding her head. "Damn it, I always do that!" She shouted. She had ran into someone. She looked up and saw someone who looked familiar. She looked at the figure and tilted her head, staring at him.
"Oh, hello beautiful..." Tsuki looked down at Mizuki, and memories of his past flooded back into his mind. He hadn't seen Mizuki for a long time, but it felt like only yesterday that he and her were completing missions together. Tsuki's body wrappings mysteriously tightened, and his dark purple eyes curiously span in a quick circle.

Spoiler:
Old 02-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #5273
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
"Oh, hello beautiful..." Tsuki looked down at Mizuki, and memories of his past flooded back into his mind. He hadn't seen Mizuki for a long time, but it felt like only yesterday that he and her were completing missions together. Tsuki's body wrappings mysteriously tightened, and his dark purple eyes curiously span in a quick circle.
Mizuki blushed when the stranger called her beautiful. She jumbled in her memory to remember who this person was.. They obviously knew her. She blinked, "I.." She said. Suddenly a pain shot through her head and she winced, squeezing her eyes shut. "What.. What is this?.. Who is this?.." She thought, holding her head, it throbbing like crazy now. It's like this just thinking of this person caused her enormous pain.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #5274
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki blushed when the stranger called her beautiful. She jumbled in her memory to remember who this person was.. They obviously knew her. She blinked, "I.." She said. Suddenly a pain shot through her head and she winced, squeezing her eyes shut. "What.. What is this?.. Who is this?.." She thought, holding her head, it throbbing like crazy now. It's like this just thinking of this person caused her enormous pain.
Tsuki chuckled, "It seems you're having a hard time remembering who I am." His dark purple eyes began to spin even faster, "Let me show you..." He grabbed Mizuki by her chin and looked into her eyes, "Are you remembering now? Do you remember these eyes? Their cold stare? The pain they have caused so many people?" Tsuki's hair blew in the gentle breeze.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #5275
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Tsuki chuckled, "It seems you're having a hard time remembering who I am." His dark purple eyes began to spin even faster, "Let me show you..." He grabbed Mizuki by her chin and looked into her eyes, "Are you remembering now? Do you remember these eyes? Their cold stare? The pain they have caused so many people?" Tsuki's hair blew in the gentle breeze.
Mizuki blushed even more but her eyes narrowed in concentration, trying hard to remember this face. His eyes were familar.. And the way he held her chin felt normal. She closed her eyes and tried to think.. "Who are you?.. Why are you causing me pain?.. Who are you?" She asked herself in her mind. She focused as hard as she could.. Suddenly her eye shot open and widened and she gasped, the memories flashing before her. Every moment from the time they met to when he left her for what she thought was forever played like a movie in her head. Tear flooded to her eyes and her eyes narrowed. "Tsuki?" She whispered, jerking her head away from his grasp. She felt like her breath quickening and she stared at the ground on all fours, "Your.." She squeezed her eyes shut, the jutsu she had preformed on herself coming to her mind. "I thought I'd never see him again.. That jutsu made me erase him completely from my memory.." Her heart ached, feeling the heartbreak she felt before she forced herself to use the jutsu to forget him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #5276
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki blushed even more but her eyes narrowed in concentration, trying hard to remember this face. His eyes were familar.. And the way he held her chin felt normal. She closed her eyes and tried to think.. "Who are you?.. Why are you causing me pain?.. Who are you?" She asked herself in her mind. She focused as hard as she could.. Suddenly her eye shot open and widened and she gasped, the memories flashing before her. Every moment from the time they met to when he left her for what she thought was forever played like a movie in her head. Tear flooded to her eyes and her eyes narrowed. "Tsuki?" She whispered, jerking her head away from his grasp. She felt like her breath quickening and she stared at the ground on all fours, "Your.." She squeezed her eyes shut, the jutsu she had preformed on herself coming to her mind. "I thought I'd never see him again.. That jutsu made me erase him completely from my memory.." Her heart ached, feeling the heartbreak she felt before she forced herself to use the jutsu to forget him.
"Oh, here we go... You remember now, don't you?" Tsuki blankly stared at the girl. "It's been a while, Mizuki..." He held his arms open wide, expecting a hug. "Have you missed me?" Tsuki's purple eyes stopped spinning, and his body wrappings loosened up.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #5277
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Oh, here we go... You remember now, don't you?" Tsuki blankly stared at the girl. "It's been a while, Mizuki..." He held his arms open wide, expecting a hug. "Have you missed me?" Tsuki's purple eyes stopped spinning, and his body wrappings loosened up.
Mizuki looked at him, still on the ground. Her expression was hurt, her eyes shook but she didn't cry. She didn't say anything to him, her heart aching and her mind telling him to leave. She wanted to scream at him, he had left her.. Without caring. She looked at the ground, not saying a word to him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #5278
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The young man looked at the newcomer, "You may call me, Tsuki," he replied. "What's your name?" Tsuki calmly asked, while looking up at the sky.
Quote:
Since the ninja didn't reply, Tsuki began to walk down the path once again. "Please don't waste my time," he said tiredly.
Quote:
Tsuki jumped up into the air and landed on a tree, "I'm going to die of boredom..." The wrappings that encased his whole body slightly blew in the calm, warm breeze. "I've been on my own for a while," he suddenly realized. "Time flies by..."
Quote:
Mizuki looked at him, still on the ground. Her expression was hurt, her eyes shook but she didn't cry. She didn't say anything to him, her heart aching and her mind telling him to leave. She wanted to scream at him, he had left her.. Without caring. She looked at the ground, not saying a word to him.
"Wait Tsuki was it come back" he says to him.

"I'm Akato Awai" he says as he follows after him.

After finally catching up to him he notices Tsuki and Mizuki on the ground.

"What did you do to her Tsuki?" he asks angered.

(( You guys did a lot while I was at school >.< DARN ALL THE READING lol ))

Last edited by Jose; 02-14-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #5279
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"Wait Tsuki was it come back" he says to him.

"I'm Akato Awai" he says as he follows after him.

After finally catching up to him he notices Tsuki and Mizuki on the ground.

"What did you do to her Tsuki?" he asks angered.

(( You guys did alot while I was at school >.< DARN ALL THE READING lol ))
Mizuki didn't look up at Akato. She heard him speak but her mind was somewhere else. She squeezed her eyes shut, "This can't be happening.." She thought.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #5280
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki didn't look up at Akato. She heard him speak but her mind was somewhere else. She squeezed her eyes shut, "This can't be happening.." She thought.
"She must be under some type of Genjustu" he thinks to himself.

"Hang on Mizuki" he says as he gets closer "Release" he says but Mizuki continues to stay on the ground with no communication what so ever.

"It must be something more" he says worried for his friend.

"Whats going on here?" he asks Tsuki.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote