Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #281
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
A light in my head,what are you talk a bout"ask Miyo punching some guards
There is no light making it dark in your head. The first time you saw my KG you were near me. I control darkness. There is dark in your head and when I was in my KG mode I saw all of your memeorys.......
*kicks a man in the face and punches a dude in the gut*
Where is this exit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #282
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
There is no light making it dark in your head. The first time you saw my KG you were near me. I control darkness. There is dark in your head and when I was in my KG mode I saw all of your memeorys.......
*kicks a man in the face and punches a dude in the gut*
Where is this exit!
"oh i see"said Miyo and the exit is to your right"
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #283
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi:i haven't even started yet,i'm just warming up!and if your wondering this is my unique kenjutsu my kekkei genkei.

village jonin:what?this is his kg but it's kenjutsu,i have never heard of a kenjutsu kekkei genkei.*charges at tobi with his kg ready*your dead kid!

tobi:what i don't think s..........o?what is this pain? but thats impossible?it can't be*as he drops to the ground,breathing is becoming difficult is this really my end?*

village jonin: pathetic!just as i'm started to become impressed,you get defeated with one hit of my kg.

tobi:no,i won't die now i must win i can't end like this*begins to stand up*
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #284
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"oh i see"said Miyo and the exit is to your right"
*breaks throught the door and throws a kunai and it perices a Chunin in the chest*
I really got to stop killing your people.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #285
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"your right knocking them out would be better and we to find tobi fast" said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:40 PM   #286
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

village jonin:huh?he's moving but he i thought he was done for?thats it enough childs play*charges at tobi again with his kg ready*

tobi:not this time!*grabs his neck and picks up him with one hand*i will beat you now stay still!tobi says"with a evil tone

village jonin:his strength is so strong,he can pick me up by the neck with one hand.*can't breath*

tobi:you should have believed me but it's to late for that now *thirty blades tornado*

after the attack tobi drops to the ground along with the village jonin, who is severly injured.

tobi:i did it ha i won *then passes out*having severe body injuries.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #287
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

( i need to go to sleep)

Old 07-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #288
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(ya i got to sign off as well,see ya guys next time i'm on)
Old 07-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #289
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

"Here Let me"Miyo said Steping in front of Kiba,putting her arm up and her hand glowing a soft purple, and yell"SLEEP" and all the guards in the prison fall a sleep
Old 07-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #290
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*remains on the ground passed out*
Old 07-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #291
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

We need to find tobi" said Miyo
Old 07-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #292
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*begins to slowly move*my inuries are to severe to do anything,with the combo of his kg and the damage my body suffers after each use of mine, even with just a few uses of my kg i still have severe injuries because of the two.his kg is tough i'll give him that *reachs the village wall and sits up against it*i hope miyo and kiba are alright who knows what could of happened to them.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #293
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can I join?

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #294
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

*runs over to Miyo*
"We need to find Tobi as soon as possible. If he used hids KG........ remember it always hurts him to use it. So he is probably injured."

Old 07-23-2010, 04:53 PM   #295
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
Can I join?
sure
Old 07-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #296
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*runs over to Miyo*
"We need to find Tobi as soon as possible. If he used hids KG........ remember it always hurts him to use it. So he is probably injured."
I know"said Miyo,the last time i saw him,he was by the village wall
Old 07-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #297
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know"said Miyo,the last time i saw him,he was by the village wall
*runs to the wall and looks for Tobi but sees a whole bunch of eyes in the trees watching us*
"Miyo why arn't they attacking?"

Old 07-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #298
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*looking around* something is off,i have so far avoided the village ninja even though i'm this close and injured.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #299
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*runs to the wall and looks for Tobi but sees a whole bunch of eyes in the trees watching us*
"Miyo why arn't they attacking?"
"I don,t know,but there not from my village",Look there Tobi"Said Miyo Seening Tobi a few feet away
Old 07-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #300
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi:*sees miyo and kiba*good their safe*trys to move*nope bad idea still not ready yet.