Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: How many stars would you give this?
5 STARS! 20 68.97%
4 Stars! 3 10.34%
3 Stars 1 3.45%
2 stars 0 0%
1 star 0 0%
My god this sucks 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #121
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tomorrow Forever.

Wow excellent chapter Killy. I liked it.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #122
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

New chapter tonight!
Believe it!
New character intro too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #123
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Shoop da woop!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #124
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We walked another day, and forest thinned out. The road finally appeared, unpaved, just a beaten dirt path. We followed that for a few more hours, until finally, the illustrious city of Makai came into view.
Makai was all I had imagined and more. It stretched for miles from the right to left, and some of the buildings were massive, reaching up to the heavens. All the buildings were a variety of colors and shapes, looping out at odd angles, giving, from a distance, the appearance of an disorganized and haphazard city. However, none of the monstrous buildings were quite as tall as the mountain that Makai was built around. This mountain extended almost up to the clouds, and was connected to an entire chain of mountains, all significantly smaller. From our distance, and only because Khule pointed it out, one could barely see the outline of stairs tracing the mountain up, finishing in a building that could only be called an elaborate temple. It seemed, although I couldn’t be certain, that light itself was pouring from this temple. In an instant, and I don’t know how, I knew that was our destination. Maybe it was the way that Gareth stared at it in adoration, or the light had some affect on me, but I knew that’s where Gareth was taking me.

~

A few hours earlier…
“So, Gawain, I leave you in charge of affairs here, as usual.”
“Yes, Lord Michael. I promise to make sure things here in Helvete stay as you left them,” said Gawain.
“As if they ever change at all,” said Gaheris snidely. “Seriously, we’re the Knights of Fate. No one stirs up trouble in our homeland.”
“Sir Gaheris, I would ask that you please do not speak to Lord Michael so dishonorably!” said Gingalain enthusiastically.
“Please, Gingalain, it’s quite alright! I take no offense from Gaheris. He is simply being himself, something you should do too!”
“It would be my honor, Lord Michael sir!” stuttered Gilgalain.
“Now, listen here. Today’s an important day. The Unparallel is going to go before Lady Fate’s emissary, so during my flight, it would be helpful if you could call the Imperial Police and set up heightened security measures, you hear? Tell them that no worship shall occur in the High Temple.”
“I will attend to that, your Liege,” said Gawain.
“Good,” said Michael, as he walked to the window. “Now I must be going. Make sure to relax a bit while I’m gone!”
“Hah, yes sir, sounds like it’s a possibility,” said Gaheris.
And with that, Michael unfolded his wings, and leapt from the window, flapping hard and gaining altitude. When he got to cruising height, he relaxed, released the tension in his muscles, and floated towards the towering mountain miles and miles to the east.

~

As we walked through the gates of Makai, at least fourteen policemen were standing at attention. Khule immediately tensed, but Gareth broke into a warm smile.
“Hello men.”
All men stopped, and stammered a salute of their own. Gareth’s smile twitched ever so slightly, but the glimmer of doubt faded quickly, as he unclenched his fists for the first time in a while. A wide grin broke out on his face, and he burst out laughing at the quivering soldiers. Two or three obviously older soldiers immediately relaxed, and began to laugh themselves, while some of the obviously younger soldiers quivered some more, one of which promptly fainted.
“Oh Lord, when is Private Poole going to stop fainting whenever I’m around?” asked Gareth towards the eldest gentleman, sporting a goatee, and a long cutlass at his waist. He had a large adornment of medals on his lapel, obviously sporting a militaristic significance.
“As soon as he spends enough time with you to know you’re actually a real softie, Lord Gareth,” he replied, laughing gaily.
“Now now, Colonel Regal, just because I am here the most of all the Knights does not mean you can go about treating me as your equal,” said Gareth. His smile faded, and he stared at Regal for a good second. A soldier sighed heavily, and immediately the two men broke into raucous laughter.
“This is becoming a ritual,” said the soldier. “You’d think it would get old after all the times he’s been here. He’s been a Knight for only two years, but he spends all his time here, except when he is called to the capital, and every single freaking day, they great each other like this.”
“Yea,” said another soldier, “but at least he’s happy. It’s quite rare that you get to see Lord Gareth laugh, and to be honest, his happiness is contagious. I mean look, even some of the townspeople have warmed up to him!”
As he said this, people began turning the far corner of the massive courtyard, wondering what the commotion was. As they saw Gareth, half the people turned away in disgust and walked away, while the other half sprinted towards him, massive smiles erupting on their faces.
“Huh, the murderer is back. Praise the frikken lord.”
“Lord Gareth! You’ve returned! How were your adventures?”
“These people worship him...unbelievable.”
“Did you have a good time, Lord Gareth, sir?”
One such civilian was a young girl, who ran headlong straight at Gareth. Seconds before running into Gareth, the girl was scooped into the air by Gareth’s massive arms, and became planted on Gareth’s shoulders, singing a happy song. Gareth beckoned me to follow, and we, the soldiers, and the crowd of followers departed into the city.
Gareth proceeded to give me a grand tour of Makai, while the crowd followed, eager to hear Gareth’s explanation of their lives. It was refreshing to see Gareth actually smile for once, and as he walked through the city, he laughed, a deep booming laugh, enjoying himself fully.
We began right outside the gate, in front of town hall. It was surprisingly small, but also lavish, a reputable palace for its inhabitants. Gareth explained that while the Knights of Fate were still the predominant ruling party of the world, each city needed its own presiding government. I honestly didn’t care for such things, so we briskly moved onward.
Following the governmental district were the residential districts, one flanking each side. We entered the middle class one, Gareth not wanting to show me slums or the mansions. The houses were quaint, nice, yet modern. They weren’t monstrous, and were easily dwarfed by the mansions, which were easily dwarfed by the skyscrapers. These houses were often in community settings, with nice lawns and roads, but industrial, in the sense that it was definitely more urban than suburban. We walked through the neighborhood, still heading towards the massive mountains, and, before long, we entered the shopping district.
The shopping district was the second largest district in Makai, stretching from wall to wall of the city, for several miles. The streets were littered with shops and people, packed together for efficiency, but at the same time, posted a large problem of inefficiency, as the streets were nigh impassable. We arrived in the main square to a thinned out crowd, as the stores on the main square were mostly eateries and an open market, which wasn’t very appealing to the modernized city. So, as we bumped our way between the thinning crowd we came to stop in the center of the square.
“So, Lavernius,” said Gareth, as our crowd of followers began to disperse, and the moon slowly began to rise as the sun set. “What thinks you of our beautiful city?”
“Beautiful is a good word to describe it,” I replied.
“I would hope so. Tis the only place I feel at home nowadays. Sadly, from here, we enter the park district, followed by the industrial district, and finally the temple district.”
“Why is the park district a bad thing?”
“Because we cannot fully enforce the law their, as it is partly the only natural thing left in Makai. Therefore, a massive amount of hardened criminals reside there, free from the gunshots and disturbances of the righteous parts of Makai. Sadly, we have to pass through it, although I would be surprised if we have troubles on our way through.”
“Say, Gareth,” said Khule, “why don’t we stop and grab a bite to eat?”
“I would hardly say we have the time. Lavernius and I are on quite the tight schedule.”
“Oh lighten up, my boy; it will only take a second. My treat.”
“Nonsense, Khule, if we are going to eat, than it will be out of my pocket. I have taken enough from you as it is. Now Lavernius, pick an outdoor stand you would like to eat from. Make it fast.”
“Okay...How about that one, the squid?”
“Ugh, of all the things,” Khule muttered.
We went to the stand, and waited in line. The man in front of us grabbed his stuff, eating the squid with one hand and scratching the back of his head with another. He walked off, and we ordered our stuff. As we waited for the stuff to come, Khule began to shift uncomfortably.
“Listen, guys. I have a confession.”
“What is it Khule?” I asked.
“The reason I wanted to eat this meal, well, is because this is where we part ways,” he said. “I need to find a place to stay for a while, and need to start looking fast.”
“I thought as much,” said Gareth. “I hope you can find business here, although metallurgy is not a job well founded in a place like this. Although, you may be seeing some government contracts in your mailbox soon.”
“Please, Gareth, you don’t need to patronize me, I don’t need it. I’ll find work.”
“Tis not because I know you, Khule, but because you are the best. Simple as that.”
“Squid’s ready!”
Gareth turned and reached for his pocket to retrieve the wallet. He fingered around in his pocket for a while, until he finally turned to Khule. “It appears you may need to spot me. My wallet has gone missing.”
“Do you mean it was stolen?”
“I do not see how that is possible. None of the townspeople who were following us would steal it, and we did not pass anyone, save for that one man who bought squid before us, and he had both of his hands in the open.”
We turned to look at the man who passed by us. He still was relaxing, one hand on his head, and another still holding the squid. He was tall by conventional standards, and lanky, wearing a pair of skinny denim pants, a white button up shirt, and a black leather vest which extended down to below his knees, with chains dangling from his pocket. He had short hair, although you could barely see it under the fedora he was wearing. However, both of his hands were wide open, so it was impossible he was the culprit.
“Sorry that our last time together involves me taking more from you, Khule.”
“Nonsense, I’m your uncle. It’s my job to look out for you now that Kajit is gone.”
“Please refrain from saying my father’s name, ever again,” Gareth said, with as much malice as I had heard in my life. The malice was directed towards Gareth’s father, however, not at Khule, and Khule knew that.
“Right, I’m sorry. I’ll be going now. Fair thee well, Lavernius James Poloro!”
“And fair thee well...uh...Khule!”
“Ahaha! Be sure to keep in touch Gareth!”
“I will, worry not.”
And with that, Khule turned and walked towards the residential district. He walked with a smile on his, past the man with the fedora, and on towards the crowds of people.
“I will miss him,” whispered Gareth.

~

Suri Shiheika laughed as the dark skinned man passed. He turned his head, and out of his peripherals, noticed the massive, armor clad man and the short lad walk off. As they did, he turned his full attention to them, finishing off his squid.
“That’s one hell of a giant. Wonder who it was?” he said. As he said this, he crumpled up the paper wrapping up with the two of his hands, while another arm slid out of the space formed by a small slit in the right seam of his vest. A small wallet lay in his hands. He popped it open, using another arm that slid out of a similar slit in the right seam, and examined the wallet closely. Insides was some money, which he pocketed using his normal arms, and, as he got up and began to walk across the square, he examined some of the cards.
“Hmmm...Credit card, no use to me. Don’t have his sig. Motorcycle license, outdated. Oh, what’s this shiny one?” he said, as he began to draw it out. Suddenly however, his foot struck a raised cobblestone, which sent him sprawled onto the ground. The wallet fell out of his hands, and bounced across the pavement, and down into a storm drain. Suri scampered over to the storm drain, and attempted to peer down, to see if he could still see the wallet. He jumped back right in time, as a bolt of blue electricity flew up out of the drain, arcing into the sky.
“Jesus F-cking Christ! What the h-ll was that for!?”

~

Deep below in the gutters, Agravain rubbed his head. It wasn’t so much that the wallet hurt, it was that it surprised him, and annoyed him. He fired a bolt of electricity up into the air to at least startle the man who annoyed him, as he bent to pick up that which fell on his head. He flipped it open, finding it stripped of cash, but having a small card sticking from it. He removed the card, and as he peered in the darkness at what it read, his eyes widened in excitement.
“Gareth, Fourth Knight of Fate,” read the first line of the identification card.
“Shaha...Shahahaha...SHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HE’S BACK! FINALLY!”
Agravaine returned and stared at the card.
“Oh lord. This time you’ll pay,” he said, electricity jumping off his clothes and hair.
“You’ll finally pay for what you did to me. This time, you will die.”

Last edited by Teddie; 06-05-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #125
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

-_-
bump?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #126
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Law and Robin?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #127
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Law and Robin?
-_-
Hint make it too easy?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #128
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Hint? I based my guess off the hat and the extra arms.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #129
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Hint? I based my guess off the hat and the extra arms.
And the slight fact that I told you earlier Law was my 4th favorite in the series....

Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #130
Madra
Genin Elite

Madra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

very good chapter as for the contest i have no idea

/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Kisame

" OH YEAH!!!!" - The Kool-Aid Man

I adopted Chibi Kisame

My Awesome Girlfriend: Chibi Shika Fangirl
You are the most amazing person ever, I will love you forever

Madra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #131
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Grazi, but the contest has already been won xD

Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #132
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori4 View Post
And the slight fact that I told you earlier Law was my 4th favorite in the series....
What does that have to do with anything? He doesn't make people's body parts fly through the air. He pickpockets people. I was actually thinking Robin and Nemi, but then I noticed the part about the fedora hat. So. Yeah. xD

EDIT: Also, it had to be a Supernova, and the Robin part was obvious. Soooo. Yeah. Again. xD
Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #133
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Answer : Trafalgar Law & Nico Robin
Winner: SageoftheSixPaths -__-
What's the -___- for? xD
Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #134
Madra
Genin Elite

Madra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Grazi, but the contest has already been won xD
i know i didnt refresh the page before i posted so ya

/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Kisame

" OH YEAH!!!!" - The Kool-Aid Man

I adopted Chibi Kisame

My Awesome Girlfriend: Chibi Shika Fangirl
You are the most amazing person ever, I will love you forever

Madra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #135
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? He doesn't make people's body parts fly through the air. He pickpockets people. I was actually thinking Robin and Nemi, but then I noticed the part about the fedora hat. So. Yeah. xD

EDIT: Also, it had to be a Supernova, and the Robin part was obvious. Soooo. Yeah. Again. xD
He doesnt have those sorts of abilities, cuz than it'd be obvious.
But you'lll see...the resemblance will increase

Quote:
What's the -___- for? xD
because your a poopooface

Old 02-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #136
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Touche.

AND DOES HE GET A TALKING BEAR?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #137
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Touche.

AND DOES HE GET A TALKING BEAR?
sigh
No.
You cant ever replace Bepo

Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #138
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Sadly, tis true. Might I suggest a talking panda? Perhaps one who knows Kung Fu? Oh, wait. xD

EDIT:

@Madra: Lol at the rep comment.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #139
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Sadly, tis true. Might I suggest a talking panda? Perhaps one who knows Kung Fu? Oh, wait. xD

EDIT:

@Madra: Lol at the rep comment.
Yup.
Beeteedubs, you never actually gave feedback 6_9
EDIT - Posted be4 the PM.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #140
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Ahh no it cant end like that I want to read more. That was excellent as usual
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chidori4, fanfic