Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: How many stars would you give this?
5 STARS! 20 68.97%
4 Stars! 3 10.34%
3 Stars 1 3.45%
2 stars 0 0%
1 star 0 0%
My god this sucks 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #481
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Tomorrow Forever.

My favorite character is VIC, otherwise known as Vincentinolissimo, otherwise known as ME.

Reasons why I like him:

He's me.
I'm awesome.
He's awesome.
We're awesome.
He has a scythe.
He's me.
I'm him.
We're us.
I like me.

Favorite chapter so far was either the fight against Gareth/ Michael or the most recent one where Vic is introduced.

Nothing really for me to have you improve on, save for my grammar Nazism on your few spelling/ punctuation mistakes you've got here and there. Also, if the chapters were a bit longer I'd love you, but then again that might just be because I write long chapters myself. Also, MOAR VIC.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #482
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting interesting....I may make the next one longer so I can encompass both Hydra stuffs and moar Vic!

Also, didja see mah new OP? xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #483
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Teddie shall be posting a new chaptair tonight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #484
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie will not post a new chapter tonight. I lied..

Old 05-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #485
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You are to emotionally unstable right now! Have you been doing your breathing exercises?

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #486
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Oh my god, I love this fanfic.
It's so interesting, and descriptive.
Of course, I'm only on the third chapter, but Gareth is a beast!
I plan on being a dedicated fan. xD

Can I ask you one question? How old are you?

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #487
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

It gets even better as you read on into the later chapters. Its one of those storys that just keeps getting better and better. I have not found one part in it that is boring. It would make an awesome manga or anime I think. It would be up there as one of my favorites with bleach and naruto code gease and one piece.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #488
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
It gets even better as you read on into the later chapters. Its one of those storys that just keeps getting better and better. I have not found one part in it that is boring. It would make an awesome manga or anime I think. It would be up there as one of my favorites with bleach and naruto code gease and one piece.
I agree, I was just thinking how this should become a manga/anime.
xD.
I would buy it, instead of actually watching it online for free. >>
SUPPORT CHIDOR4, er herm, KILLY, err, TEDDIE!

Old 05-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #489
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yep I would by them as soon as they come out. I watch most anime on-line but I bye the bleaches when they come out and naruto. However if it was made into an anime show, I would hope that killy never lets 4kids get their hands on it. They would destroy it like they did with one piece.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #490
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep I would by them as soon as they come out. I watch most anime on-line but I bye the bleaches when they come out and naruto. However if it was made into an anime show, I would hope that killy never lets 4kids get their hands on it. They would destroy it like they did with one piece.
Exactly. xD
This would obviously be too bloody and violent for them.
They'd destroy the whole story with edit after edit. D;

Old 05-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #491
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know I shiver at the thought of what they could do to it. It would be a disaster. This is definatly not something that they should touch. I am sure if Killy became a famous manga writter he would never let such a thing happen.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #492
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Only Adult Swim should be allowed to touch it.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #493
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And nothing about it should be changed. The characters are perfect and the plot is perfect and I like it just how it is so far. I dont have any complaints and would be very mad if I was watching the anime and something was left out. Also....no dumb fillers in the middle. Grr fillers annoy me sometimes.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #494
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And nothing about it should be changed. The characters are perfect and the plot is perfect and I like it just how it is so far. I dont have any complaints and would be very mad if I was watching the anime and something was left out. Also....no dumb fillers in the middle. Grr fillers annoy me sometimes.
Fillers really annoy me.
Well, let's stop wishing around, I have to continue my unpopular fanfic.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #495
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep fillers that last 2 seasons like the bounts really annoy me. Well I am off to bed.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:16 AM   #496
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE
All my readers should idolize those two. The first real conversation on this thread in a whilllllle.

And to answer your question, 15 xD
I know, right?
And another Gareth lover, eh? Well, we'll see how that goes down as you get further.

Last edited by Teddie; 05-26-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #497
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm only up to chapter 7, but I'm still hooked. This is so interesting. xD
Yes, I'm another Gareth Lover.
Find it kind of weird he drunk their blood. >>

Old 05-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #498
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Psh, nonsense. Its what all great people do.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #499
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep Gareth is definatly an awesome character.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #500
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

New Chapter TONIGHT!
Have it written, just holding it off for suspense purposes xD

Tags
chidori4, fanfic