Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: How many stars would you give this?
5 STARS! 20 68.97%
4 Stars! 3 10.34%
3 Stars 1 3.45%
2 stars 0 0%
1 star 0 0%
My god this sucks 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #441
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tomorrow Forever.

015 - Failure

We sat against the wall, panting, Suri and I. We had probably only walked about one hundred yards since our fight. Both of us were winded, our battle wounds finally starting to take their toll. However, once we caught our breath, we rose, and continued, trudging onward.
Our surroundings rarely changed. Occasionally, a different sewer pipe would cross, but small metal bridges spanned the gap, allowing for easy crossing. However, there was still the near intolerable smell, the decaying animal life, and toxic sludge that flowed easily down the pipes.
We walked for several miles in silence. It was not a silence of anger, or sadness, but a silence of understanding. We understood that there was no need to say anything. We were on the same page. Until we made it out of this place, no words were necessary. The only thing we focused on was exiting the sewer.
We rounded a corner, and stopped to catch our breath again. The light on our torch was slowly fading, and the shadows cast were enough to scare me, even after all I had gone through tonight. However, I knew that the worst had past, and from my seat on the floor I searched for ways to renew our light. However, there were no more torches to which I could transfer the flame, and the torch in my hand had become increasingly damp due to the dripping water from the ceiling and the utterly humid atmosphere. Our light was going to fade. There was no question about that.
“I think we should do something about this,” I said, words becoming necessary.
“There isn’t a way that I can think of to extend that light. We can’t use our clothes; those are pretty much soaked too. I guess the best we could do is just make a break for the exit.”
“Just sprint all the way there?” I asked. “We can barely walk as it is.”
“We have to try,” Suri replied, getting up. “You don’t want to be caught do you? They’ll send sentries down here eventually.”
“I guess you’re right,” I said, rising to my feet. “Lets go then.”
We set off at our version of a sprint, which was, in all reality, a slow jog. However, in minutes, our flame flickered out, right as our feet came in contact with a set of stairs. We looked up, and through a tiny opening at the top, moonlight shown through.

~

“Dammit!” Michael screamed. A wild look played over his entire face, as he spun, talking to the guards. “None of you caught him? He was a small boy! The kid was injured beyond belief! I would know, it was me who injured him!”
“Sir, I assure you, we did everything in our power to stop him!”
“Then how in God’s name did one boy get away from a cities worth of police?”
“Actually sir,” one cop said, who had a broken nose, “when he assaulted me and my partner, he had an accomplice.”
Michael turned on a dime. “What? That’s not possible,” he screamed.
“I’m sorry sir, but he was accompanied by a small boy, one with a body enhancement gift. He grew two arms, and attacked us.”
“I assume you mean two more arms. That’s not good. We must find these boys. Find the place where the boys were last seen, and cover that area. Cover all, and I mean all, possible exits to the city. In the meantime, I’m going to double my drones here, and return to HQ to regroup and inform my knights of the situation.”
“Understood!” the men yelled, as Michael, without a backwards glance, launched himself in to the night sky. As he rose, Michael’s arms made swift motions, sending balls of light flying left and right. The balls slowly spiraled towards the ground, sending searchlights down to the area below them. Michael rose above the clouds, and sat, drifting on his wings, in the night.
“You know,” a melancholy voice said, “you don’t really have to be so hard on yourself, brother.”
Michael sighed, closing his eyes. “Gabriel. I thought you told me that God said this would be the one.”
“I did,” the second man said. “But I never indicated the comprehension of what he said. God works in mysterious ways, and you know that.”
“Well then, if he really is the one, what do I do now? If he is the one, then why is he the evil one? Do I continue to pursue him?”
Gabriel drifted over in front of Michael. “Brother, worry not. For God has spoken, and for now, he commands you to continue what you have been doing.”
“So had God simply changed his mind?” Michael asked.
“On the contrary, Lavernius is fulfilling his fate quite well. However, some complications did arrive which God did not even foresee.”
“Do you mean…”
“Yes,” Gabriel answered. “He’s making his move. However, God has issued a command. Another is coming through the Unparallel Gate.”
“What?” Michael said, immensely shocked.
“It is true. I’m going to send another of your men to go greet him. God is wary of him, so you should too.”
“Understood. Is it possible that the new one will be under his command? Or will he truly be the one of light.”
“God is the creator. Lady Fate is the one who decides what happens to his creations. She is, after all, the only Principality with which God himself directly speaks to.”
“Of course. But are you sure of all this?”
“Yes. As of now, there is no need for higher intervention. God will leave this to us Archangels, and your humans.”
“Fair enough. I assume you will go and communicate with my men?”
“Yes,” Gabriel said.
“Then I bid you adieu brother. I’m going to still look for this boy,” Michael said, descending to earth.
“Very well.”

~

Gingalain stared at the mountains. “Father, what is that bright light next to Lord Michael?”
Gawain turned, staring at the sky. The light suddenly disappeared. “Why, Lord Gabriel, it truly is an honor,” he said, turning behind him. Standing next to the door, leaning against the post nonchalantly, was a man with long dark purple hair. He had oddly feminine features, though a toned and muscular body. He was covered in a white cloak, adorned with a beautiful tapestry of design. He smiled lightly, his eyes mostly closed. “I thank you,” Gawain said, “for honoring our eyes and hiding your beautiful wings.”
“Oh it is nothing, Gawain. How have you been?”
“Your informality shines through as always,” Gawain said. “I am alright. It has been relatively boring here. And yourself?”
“Oh worry not, Gawain. Things are not boring anymore. Especially not for one of you. Do any of you fancy a walk down to the Unparallel Gate?”
Gawain’s smile faltered. “So my suspicions were correct. The boy was not the right one.”
“In a sense,” Gabriel said with a chuckle. “But the other one should be coming through now, or soon. I can transport one of you there, it is just a matter of which one of you is in the mood.”
“I’ll go,” Gaheris’ cold voice said from the couch. “I’m bored as hell here anyway. I could use some fresh air.”
“Fair enough. I wish I could stay and catch up, Gawain, but troubling times call for troubling things. Michael sends your regards, and asks that one of you get yourselves over to the Temple so as to help Gareth. He has…sustained some injuries. I’ll carry the other two of you there after I bring Gaheris here to the Unparallel.”
“Understood, my lord.”
“Good. Now Gaheris, want to leave?”
“Sure,” Gaheris said. “Let me just grab my lance.”

~

We stepped into the moonlight, smiling brightly. Outside the city walls, the only thing standing between us and the forest that symbolized our freedom was a short, but open patch of grass. We stood but for a moment, catching our breath.
“You do realize that this time, we have to sprint. If we do anything other than sprint, it will probably kill us.”
“What’s ‘it’?” I asked. Not a second later, a beam of light flashed by, scouring the ground.
“Michael’s sentries, or rather Michael himself. Those things catch sight of us, he catches sight of us. He catches sight of us, we die. Simple enough?” Suri said with a chuckle.
“That’s incentive enough to run, if I’ve ever heard one.”
“I thought so,” he said.
The two of us dove from our spot, actually reaching sprinting speed this time. We were about halfway between freedom and death, when suddenly my foot caught on a branch, jutting from the ground. I fell, and saw the light sweeping back to my position. I tried to get up, but before I could rise to my feet, the light covered my body. The light slowly turned red, and I turned and saw the man floating in the sky, whose brilliant golden wings shone through the darkness, turned towards my position. I turned my head to run, and a beam of light sliced right past where my face once was, cutting a line directly across my face, creating a line that traced itself from under my eye, across my nose, and down the other side. I didn’t bleed, as the wound was immediately burnt onto my body. I screamed in Pain, and as Michael turned and started flying towards me, Suri launched one of his daggers at the sentry. The knife bounced off, Suri catching it, as the crack formed by the knife caused the sentry to shatter. Shards of golden glass rained down, and Suri grabbed my arm. Pulling me up, Suri and I sprinted into the woods, as beams of light danced around our feet, frying the ground. As we hit the woods, the beams crashed against trees, and suddenly, directly following a loud boom, stopped coming. We didn’t stop running until five minutes after the beams stopped following us.
Sitting in darkness, the two of us sat panting. I turned to Suri, whose gray eyes shone through the night. “I don’t get it. Why would he stop?”
“Who’s to say he had a choice? I don’t think he would’ve given up so easily.”
“Yea, but I don’t think he would’ve just stopped because someone told him,” I said.
Suri nodded, and both of us, eyes wide, stared up at the full moon.

~

Michael stared up at the same moon Vern and Suri stared at. Sitting atop the temple, he stared down at the massive hole in the fabric of his clothing, and the still healing gaping hole in his chest. He stared up, a trail of blood running out of his mouth.
“What?” he asked, incredulous.
Michael turned his stare to the man floating a mile from him. Two crimson wings covered his face, and two more crimson wings covered his legs and feet. Two crimson wings jutted out from his back, flapping lazily, keeping him afloat. The man slowly floated upwards, away from Michael, who rose shakily to his feet. “Wait! Why did you -” Michael started, before he was cut off by a massive torrent of doves flying in circles around him. The doves suddenly disappeared, and when Michael looked, the man had too.
“What the hell?”

~

A massive door stood in the desert. In front of it, four men stood. Dark black cloaks lay on the ground below them, slowly becoming covered in sand. The foremost man, dressed in black trousers and a plain white oxford shirt, his bald head reflecting the moonlight. Thick white glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. Besides him, on his left, a man as slowly pulled a pale blue cloak, matching his eyes, over his body, covering his black clothing. His white hair stood out, rolling slowly down his back.
“Helel,” the bald man said to the white haired man. “You take the east. Your job is to eliminate those who you believe would pose a problem to us. Understood?”
“Of course, my lord,” the white haired man said quietly, launching himself into the sky. Blue wings unfurled, and he flew methodically eastward, away from the door.
The man on the left chuckled, jumping into the air as well. The chains and buckles attached to his skinny black pants slowly floated in the wind, as he unfurled two bat-like black wings from his back. His black tattered poncho hung over his shoulders, going partway down his arms, ending slightly above the elbows, tattered at the edges. It didn’t even reach the bottom of his ribs, exposing a dark gray shirt underneath. The same shirt extended to the elbows of the man, before being covered by long black gloves. This shirt was tucked into the pants, which were belted with a buckle that looked like a horned demon. On the man’s two hips were two boxes, both of which with a small buckle that glinted in the moonlight.
“So I take the west. Do I get to kill people too?” the man chuckled, his voice dark and menacing. His face came into view, or at least half of it, as the top most portions was covered in a dark metallic mask. His blood red eyes shown through two holes in the mask. His bright red hair shot out of the back, a gelled back look that didn’t extend below the neck. His mouth was curled in a smirk, teeth filed to a point underneath.
“Alas, Azazel, it won’t be so. I ask that you simply recruit those who would be beneficial to the cause.”
The red haired man’s smile faded. He sighed, turning and flying into the sky. “You’re no fun at all boss!”
Silence filled the air. The bald man began walking over the sand, away from the door. The fourth figure, a good head shorter than the bald man sprinted up to the bald man.
“My lord, what of me?”
The bald man’s face turned into a grimace. “Beezlebub, you’re still here? I thought I told you to head to Ekron.”
“I’m sorry my Lord,” the man said, tripping on his cloak as he backed away. The entirety of his body was covered, and he slowly backed away. “Sir, may I ask you a question.”
“No, but I shall make a request for you. Please change forms somewhere else. You know it utterly repulses me to see you in our other state.”
In his cloak, the man gritted his teeth. “Yes, my lord,” he said, as he turned and walked behind the door. Some squishing sounds entered the night, followed by a soft buzzing. The view was obstructed by the door, but the bald man’s attention never fluctuated from the space directly in front of him.
He kept walking, until suddenly, in a bright flash of light, two men appeared. One man was there just for an instant, before immediately disappearing. The second man, his greasy black hair blown back in the wind, immediately went to fixing his hair, stabbing his spear into the ground.
“Man, that man travels fast,” the dark haired man said. “Did you just come through that door?”
“Yes I did,” the bald man said, feigning surprise. “Who’re are you? Where am I?”
“I’m Gaheris, Third Knight of Fate. You’re in Erebus now buddy. By now I assume you know you’re dead. Well here’s life, part two. What’d you say your name was?”
The bald man’s face put on a warm smile. “You can call me Stan.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.

Last edited by Teddie; 04-11-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #442
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Boy I sure never thought this would come today... in any way... I am a spy!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #443
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen boy View Post
boy i sure never thought this would come today... In any way... I am a spy!!
who are your sources?!

Old 04-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #444
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Aha! I knew the bald guy would be Stan! Not really, but whatever. Nice chapter.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #445
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Aha! I knew the bald guy would be Stan! Not really, but whatever. Nice chapter.
Grazi broski.
I assume you know by now what Stan is.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #446
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You told me who Stan is a while back, so yes. I also know everyone else, minus the guy with the crimson wings who hit Michael.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #447
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
You told me who Stan is a while back, so yes. I also know everyone else, minus the guy with the crimson wings who hit Michael.
I've told yo about him. I'll just let you put two and two together when the story gets developed.
Do your research xD

Old 04-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #448
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori4 View Post
I've told yo about him. I'll just let you put two and two together when the story gets developed.
Do your research xD
Bleh. Research. I already did 3 hours worth of research on African countries. I'm researched out.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #449
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Bleh. Research. I already did 3 hours worth of research on African countries. I'm researched out.
lazy.
Also, @ your .......... rep........which grammar mistakes?
I gotsta fixemall!

Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #450
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori4 View Post
lazy.
Also, @ your .......... rep........which grammar mistakes?
I gotsta fixemall!
Hoooooooooooooo boy. I don't have room in this here post to do that, sonny boy. xD
Old 04-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #451
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Hoooooooooooooo boy. I don't have room in this here post to do that, sonny boy. xD
-_-
Spell check disagrees

Old 04-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #452
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Sage check disagrees with spell check. For example,

“God is the creator. Lady Fate is the one who decides what happens to his creations. She is, after all, is the only Principality with which God himself directly speaks to.”
Old 04-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #453
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Quote system blows on here
i DAHTN SEE IT.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #454
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Sage check>Spell check.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #455
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Sage check>Spell check.
^Forum weapon?

Old 04-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #456
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Too much effort to go find that thread.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #457
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

V.aka.p?

Old 04-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #458
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Yurp.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #459
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Hey I promised to start reading this, and I kept my promise...

I have to say, I really enjoyed the first chapter and I will see about getting caught up soon.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #460
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ahhh. A just beginner. Well I have to say as the one who gets all the sneak peaks at the chapters that I am quite pleased with the direction this story has taken. Also there have only been two chapters so far but if you haven't you should check out sixxy's story.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chidori4, fanfic