Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #141
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Jinchiruuki Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
/stalks randomly.

Jin said he is proud of me yesterday in tinychat.
That absolutely made my day ofcourse!
That remind me that he never saw me on cam. xD
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #142
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Jin is the best! 8D
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #143
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #144
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Jin's scotch is the best! 8D
Fixed that for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #145
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

/signs

GO SEXY BLOCK OF CHEESE!!! xDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #146
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Fixed that for you.
Do you want to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
/signs

GO SEXY BLOCK OF CHEESE!!! xDD
*Adds you* xD
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #147
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Fixed that for you.
........Thanks?
I've never tasted his scotch, so I wouldn't know. o_O
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 09-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #148
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

*Tastes Jin's scotch* P:
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #149
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
*Tastes Jin's scotch* P:
Leave some for me! D:
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #150
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/Joins

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #151
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
/Joins
*Adds you*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #152
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

/Joins

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #153
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
/Joins
*Adds my niece*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #154
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Jin is my older brother, so I demand to be a part of this fanclub. And Jin......YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!
/fan-boy screams

XDDDD

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #155
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hai aunty GG<333

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #156
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Hai daddy!! <33333

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #157
Jinchiruuki

<3 you all xD
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #158
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Hai daddy!! <33333
...what is the meaning of this?
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #159
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
<3 you all xD
Awe I <3 you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
...what is the meaning of this?
?

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #160
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
Jin is my older brother, so I demand to be a part of this fanclub. And Jin......YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!
/fan-boy screams
XDDDD
*Adds you*

Quote:
Hai aunty GG<333
*Huggles my niece Blacky* <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
<3 you all xD
I <3 you more, Chris!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Tags
awesome, fanclub, jinchuuriki