Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #61
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 480 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I also think she won't die....she probably has the ability to heal herself as well or something like that. The thing is even if he hurt her knowing that he wouldn't kill her he still hurt her...and she had just saved him not too long ago.

Yeah I'm not saying Sasuke is good. In fact he's actually more cold hearted
that he would even risk stabbing her and avoiding her vitals rather than
killing her out of rage against Danzo.

I doubt Sasuke has any interest in Shisui's eye....he probably doesn't even know Danzou has it. Madara seems interested though, and I won't even comment on him already having the other eye since we disagree on that. I also don't think he had Sasuke fight Danzou just to get that eye...he just did it so Sasuke would go deeper into the "darkness" and so he could keep manipulating him easily.

Madara knows Danzo has the eye so he might tell Sasuke to take it.
I doubt that Madara will say "That's Shisui's eye" though.
Madara said in his thoughts that he wanted to take Shisui's eye
even before he saw Danzo had it. That means Madara knew about
Shisui's eye the whole time. Madara had Sasuke fight Danzo to
get Danzo's Shisui eye. Madara just wants Sasuke to think
that he was fighting Danzo for revenge. That's why Madara
never mentioned the eye despite knowing about it the whole time.

Madara HAS Shisui's eye. It's only a matter of time before this is confirmed.

Why would Danzou want to join Akatsuki? First, Sasuke will never settle for anything less than his death. Second, Danzou likes the spotlight just as much as Madara so why would he share it...wait not even share it but give to Madara?
Danzo would join Akatsuki if it meant not dieing. Danzo is a coward.
Perhaps Madara would have Danzo join after Sasuke faints from
exhaustion or something like that. Like a secret alliance.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #62
Aira
Academy Graduate

Aira is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Aira Send a message via Yahoo to Aira Send a message via Skype™ to Aira

Stabbed by Kishimoto: Anti-SasuKarin

Old 01-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anyone think that Sasuke's stabbing Karin is a foreshadowing of Sasuke killing Sakura?

Sasuke will kill Sakura. This will be what causes Naruto to finally fight him.

Madara will be like "Yeah give into your hate Naruto!"

Naruto will be like "I'm a jedi...er Ninja!" and won't fight Sasuke

But Sasuke will be like "If you don't fight me then you will meet your destiny"

and throw his chidori sword at Naruto. Epic battle. Naruto will gain the upper hand.
He will refuse to kill Sasuke. Madara will then shoot Chidori out of his hands that
he copied from Sasuke. Naruto will be in a lot of Pain. Sasuke will then sacrifice
his life to save Naruto and defeat Madara. Sasuke will be like "remember me as a hero"
Naruto will give him the promise of a...well guess he's dead. Naruto will escape
the battle room before the Death Star explodes.

Wait what?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:04 PM   #64
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: 480 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Anyone think that Sasuke's stabbing Karin is a foreshadowing of Sasuke killing Sakura?

and throw his chidori sword at Naruto. Epic battle. Naruto will gain the upper hand.
He will refuse to kill Sasuke. Madara will then shoot Chidori out of his hands that
he copied from Sasuke. Naruto will be in a lot of Pain. Sasuke will then sacrifice
his life to save Naruto and defeat Madara. Sasuke will be like "remember me as a hero"
Naruto will give him the promise of a...well guess he's dead. Naruto will escape

Wait what?

Death Star !? Jedi !? I think that you have the shows wrong. But yes, it's one and the same. I'm picturing the end, and I see it something like that. This prediction might happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #65
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Death Star !? Jedi !? I think that you have the shows wrong. But yes, it's one and the same. I'm picturing the end, and I see it something like that. This prediction might happen.

Yeah I was partially joking but Naruto is looking like it's gonna take the
Star Wars path. Personally I'm not too fond of it. I don't like the idea
of Sasuke "redeeming" himself because it's already been done with
Nagato. I'd rather that Sasuke figure out that he's been controlled
and finally decide to team up with Naruto to enact his final revenge.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #66
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Heck, even a tree slug deserves better than Sasuke. Not that Karin's a tree slug.
LOL That was hilarious!!!
Quote:
Perhaps Madara would have Danzo join after Sasuke faints from
exhaustion or something like that. Like a secret alliance.
I do agree with you that he's a coward, that's precisely the reason why I hate him. The only thing is he's just as greedy as he is a coward so I don't really see him giving in to Madara knowing Madara would want to control everything as well.
Quote:

Wait what?
LOL You and Wooster made me laugh real hard! You might be right that him hurting Karin like that could mean he'll hurt Sakura but I don't think she'll die...or at least I'm hoping the main "heroine" will do more than what she's done so far
Old 01-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #67
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL That was hilarious!!!

I do agree with you that he's a coward, that's precisely the reason why I hate him. The only thing is he's just as greedy as he is a coward so I don't really see him giving in to Madara knowing Madara would want to control everything as well.

LOL You and Wooster made me laugh real hard! You might be right that him hurting Karin like that could mean he'll hurt Sakura but I don't think she'll die...or at least I'm hoping the main "heroine" will do more than what she's done so far
Yeah I hope Sakura isn't just plot device
Old 01-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #68
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Yeah I hope Sakura isn't just plot device
Well I mean to be honest Kishi was kind of forced (well not forced but encouraged) to create both Sakura and Sasuke so I'm hoping if Sasuke and Naruto can't die because of their roles in the series that she won't either. That would be kind of sexist...
Old 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #69
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I mean to be honest Kishi was kind of forced (well not forced but encouraged) to create both Sakura and Sasuke so I'm hoping if Sasuke and Naruto can't die because of their roles in the series that she won't either. That would be kind of sexist...

Yeah maybe Sasuke will just threaten to kill her.
Though I hope even that doesn't happen.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #70
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Wait what?
See, clearly you are thinking too hard here. Isn't Madara wearing the mask and doesn't Sasuke have chidori. You have Madara and Sasuke role's reversed, and clearly Madara is really Naruto's father even though he was told that his father fought in the clone wars, ah i mean Tailed-fox wars. That's why Madara wears the mask. See this theory makes much more sense.

Quote:

Quote:

Dem's fighting words! Danzo isn't a coward. He is just life cautious and likes to lurk in dark holes.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #71
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Dem's fighting words! Danzo isn't a coward. He is just life cautious and likes to lurk in dark holes.
I knew you would come out of hiding once you heard (well read) the words "Danzou" and "coward" together.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #72
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I knew you would come out of hiding once you heard (well read) the words "Danzou" and "coward" together.
I wasn't hiding, I was listening to the State of the Union address. Do not read anything into the fact that it isn't over,yet. I am posting from the future. Now excuse me while I lurk in my dark hole.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #73
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
I wasn't hiding, I was listening to the State of the Union address. Do not read anything into the fact that it isn't over,yet. I am posting from the future. Now excuse me while I lurk in my dark hole.
LOL Ok go back to your dark hole Wooster from the future I'll try not to mention Danzou while the State of the Union is on so as not to interrupt you...
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #74
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
See, clearly you are thinking too hard here. Isn't Madara wearing the mask and doesn't Sasuke have chidori. You have Madara and Sasuke role's reversed, and clearly Madara is really Naruto's father even though he was told that his father fought in the clone wars, ah i mean Tailed-fox wars. That's why Madara wears the mask. See this theory makes much more sense.

Danzo's a coward. He's an awesome crafty coward but a coward none the less. But that makes Danzo more ninja like. He fights dirty.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #75
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Insane...completely and utterly insane. I've just lost all hope for him, he's a lost case...I can't believe he did that! I didn't exactly like Karin but damn! No need to throw her life away like a piece of trash! And : "That's one down, niisan" The hell?! Does he think Itachi is actually appreciating all this madness?!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #76
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenLover View Post
Insane...completely and utterly insane. I've just lost all hope for him, he's a lost case...I can't believe he did that! I didn't exactly like Karin but damn! No need to throw her life away like a piece of trash! And : "That's one down, niisan" The hell?! Does he think Itachi is actually appreciating all this madness?!
lol I love your reaction! I read the chapter a while ago so I've calmed down but I completely agree with you.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #77
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Danzo's a coward. He's an awesome crafty coward but a coward none the less. But that makes Danzo more ninja like. He fights dirty.
True enough. Danzo will run away is it serves his advantage or as he would say: Scorning the sun... To work in the shadows..That is how it's also been...That is a true ninja.

Unlike some others, Danzo is not concerned with sacrificing his own pride even if he is called a coward.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #78
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenLover View Post

Karin isn't dead. But Sasuke attacking her is still a new low.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #79
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I was in shock after reading it...

Old 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #80
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
karins shoerter than danzo so i think shes alive and only her shoulder was pierced
i LOLd when i read that

when i saw his sharingan on the second to last page, 2 possibilities occured:

1. he woud use amaterasu and kill karin

2a. he would pierce her

2b. (after thinking) he would pierce danzo while making some other illusion to make him think and not act as he got stabbed

hopefully 2b so i can make a how to kill karin page

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature