Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #241
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: HEAD TO HEAD: Choose the winner above

Naruto (4 Tails)

Deidara vs. Gaara
Old 02-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #242
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
Naruto (4 Tails)

Deidara vs. Gaara
Deidara only becuz he beat gaara once before, but i kinda think if they had a rematch gaara would crush deidara but in this case deidara

Luffy vs Erza <--(Fairy Tail)
Old 02-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #243
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have no idea who those characters are.

Karin,Jugo,and Suigetsu Vs Sasuke.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:06 AM   #244
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnBu.KnighT View Post
Deidara only becuz he beat gaara once before, but i kinda think if they had a rematch gaara would crush deidara but in this case deidara

Luffy vs Erza <--(Fairy Tail)
Erza xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraTobi View Post
I have no idea who those characters are.

Karin,Jugo,and Suigetsu Vs Sasuke.
Sasukes team

hmmm Hei (Darker Then BLACK) VS Sasuke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #245
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
Erza xd

Sasukes team

hmmm Hei (Darker Then BLACK) VS Sasuke
OMFG u watch that xD luv that show Hei would prolly die though sasuke is very skilled x, x

(bk201) Hei vs (vi952) Wei ^^ if u saw the battle u prolly know who wins xD
Old 02-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #246
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

GAAA! I have no idea who thse people are!
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 02-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #247
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
OMFG u watch that xD luv that show Hei would prolly die though sasuke is very skilled x, x

(bk201) Hei vs (vi952) Wei ^^ if u saw the battle u prolly know who wins xD

Not to go off topic, but what show is this?

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #248
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
GAAA! I have no idea who thse people are!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #249
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea its a so cool anime I hope season 2 will be dubbed soon. you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #250
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
yea its a so cool anime I hope season 2 will be dubbed soon. you
ya same, awesome show ^^
Old 02-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #251
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lucy from Fairy Tail vs Temari from Naruto

Yes its a spite thread.

Who wins?
Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #252
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ya same, awesome show ^^

yea so do know the anime Kurokami? and Fatey Stay Night and Kaze No Stigma xd? and kinichi

Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #253
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post

Yes its a spite thread.

Who wins?
Lucy wil win xd

Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #254
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
yea so do know the anime Kurokami? and Fatey Stay Night and Kaze No Stigma xd? and kinichi
Lol i know most of them but i dont really watch them any more >.<
Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #255
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:

Yes its a spite thread.

Who wins?

I looked Lucy up, and I still have no idea if she could beat Tenten.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 02-20-2010, 09:58 AM   #256
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol i know most of them but i dont really watch them any more >.<

why?????

Old 02-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #257
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:

She summons stellar spirits but most of them seem lack luster.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #258
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

they both spam on summonings its a tie xD

Gray Fullbuster vs Mustang
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #259
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
they both spam on summonings its a tie xD

Gray Fullbuster vs Mustang
Can't Temari just simply blow her away?

Who is Mustang?
Old 02-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #260
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Since Shikamaru's good at strategies, are there any possible chances that he can beat Naruto?