Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default The Ballroom

Come here and dance the night away!! Perform the tango, the cha cha (cha?? :P), the waltz, the quick step, the jive, the rumba, and many more!

Or, you can take dancing lessons from our world class instructors!

Owner
Hockey Otaku

Bartending DJ
Sasori

Bouncer
Konoha'sGreenThunder

Dance Students and Performers (pairs)
Hockey Otaku / Derek Hough or all those bf's of mine
Luna Mikazuki / Clark the Duck
Sasori / Gaara's Girl
shinmarubountyhunter

Instructors
Hockey Otaku (duh, I'm a beautiful dancer)
Derek Hough
Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Mark Ballas
Dmitry Chaplin
Louis van Amstel
Alec Mazo
Lacey Schwimmer
Julianne Hough
Cheryl Burke
Chelsie Hightower
Kym Johnson

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!

Last edited by Hockey Otaku; 01-25-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Ballroom

Me would like to join. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Hockey Otaku

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ok! *twirls around the dance floor with Der-Bear*

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 01-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I can be bartending DJ, yes?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
Hockey Otaku

Yes, because we want drunk ballroom dancers xD

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 01-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I can be bartending DJ, yes?
No! Dx

I want you to be my dancing partner! >_<

BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Cha-ching!

Oh, so many will be there, cause Ballroom isn't fun without a little liquor there.

GG: Maybe I can be three. lol

Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Hockey Otaku

SasoriXGG=DPF (dance partners forever!) Except when he's dancing with me, of course

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 01-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Dances with my hsuband duck named Clark*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

So, what am I allowed to play on this stereo?

Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #11
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
GG: Maybe I can be three. lol
Yay!

*Dances with you* <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
SasoriXGG=DPF (dance partners forever!) Except when he's dancing with me, of course
Hahaha xD thanks, Hockey!

You're awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Dances with my hsuband duck named Clark*
Hi, Luna-chan! ^_^

*Glomps*
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:21 PM   #12
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
So, what am I allowed to play on this stereo?
Whatever your heart desires.

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 01-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

GG: *Dances*

Hockey: Orly? So blasting Ke$ha is fine?

=]

Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #14
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:

=]
Yay! ^///^

*Dances with you* <3
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #15
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'd like to join

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #16
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I call the position of bouncer! >8D

Yea, ballrooms need bouncers.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #17
Hockey Otaku

Quote:

=]
Yes sir. *dances with you*

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 01-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I call the position of bouncer! >8D

Yea, ballrooms need bouncers.
Hey there, sexy!

Spoiler:

LMAO xDD
JK JK JK
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #19
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

You don't know how happy you just made me, that I can play an array of songs.

*Dances still*

Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #20
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
You don't know how happy you just made me, that I can play an array of songs.

*Dances still*

*Dances with you* <3
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote: