Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #1481
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Sure you can join. And it was nice seeing Hinata again and it was also nice seeing her wanting to hold Naruto's hand when its all over too. It does look like we aren't far from the final battles lets just hope something happens between them during those fights.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #1482
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I hope something happens with them too because Hinata really likes him and has become stronger because of him
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #1483
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

True and hopefully she'll be doing more in these fights soon I love seeing her in action.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #1484
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

she has had such a hard struggle and because of Naruto determination she doesn't give up and quit she has gotten stronger and better
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #1485
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

She and Naruto are alot alike one of the reasons they are so perfect together they both seemed to help eachother get stronger in a way.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #1486
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haha sure, of course you can join, HinataGirl and Haku Uchiha!

Spoiler:
I thought Hinata's words in 573 were sweet. Hope she's able to get Naruto's attention.

Yeah, it's definitely gonna be somebody vs Sasuke. Maybe the Leaf 11. I don't know, though; Sasuke basically said in this chapter that he wasn't going to kill any Leaf ninja until after he killed Naruto. Even if the Leaf 11 do fight him, though, I'm sure they'll be okay; despite the fact that they're still teenagers, they're just un-killable. Lol.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #1487
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed I thought that last chapter with her was good too I really hope that Hinata will get her wish with that and it was nice seeing Sasuke in action too so hopefully his fight with Naruto will come really soon.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #1488
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

NaruHina ftw! I pledge my allegiance.

So will he keep his moms name of take his dads?

Hinata Uzumaki or Namikaze?
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #1489
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

She is Hinata enough said hot,strong. the perfect girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #1490
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Welcome, Preemptive Strike and Otocon! Haha she might become Hinata Uzumaki, or she may just keep her own name like Kushina did.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #1491
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I not only pledge my allegiance i swear it!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:54 AM   #1492
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yay awesome! Yeah I guess she would keep her name..being apart of such a noble clan and all.
But what about the kid? Is it to carry on the Hyuga clan? Or is that for Neiji's kid to do?
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #1493
clayartisabang!
Apprentice Genin

clayartisabang! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixmiko View Post
We got a NaruHina moment! Kyaaa! It was a mutual one at that. Naruto exposed and defeated the Zetsus, asking Hinata if she was alright (awww! He looks really concerned for her when he does! <3 *squeee* I love Naru--->Hina moments!!) but people were still wary of him even after what he did.

Everybody except Hinata that is. She knew just by looking at him - in particular his eyes - that it was the man she loved. She truly does know him better anyone else; she's the only one who can tell it's really him. Her belief in Naruto has always been unwavering. The way she apologised to him was cute as it's so like her to do so when it's not her fault and to put his feelings before everyone else's.

Whilst Hinata was no doubt grateful to Naruto for protecting her, she couldn't help but feel bad about the fact he had to do so, berating herself for being no good at defending the sole person she wants to protect (how selfless is that? Aww, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, Hinata! Naruto protects you not because you're no good but he wants to. He cares about you <3 Thankfully, Naruto himself does the rest of the comforting for me in the chapter). Naruto seemed to have read her mind for he told her not to worry and that he himself must be pretty lame because she had already had to save him at least twice now (How adorable is that? The smile he gives her <3 Kyaaa! He knows Hinata as well as she knows him because he knows just looking at her - her eyes especially - how she's feeling and what she's thinking about) . Hinata, realising that he had picked up on what she had been thinking, tried to deflect his concern by denying it (yet again, a kind act by her as she doesn't want him to worry over her). These two are so selfless and protective when it comes to one another! They help each other believe in themselves when they feel down and Naruto is the one who helps in this case.

This chapter proves that Naruto does not help and protect her because she can't defend herself, but because he wants to, because he cares, because he doesn't want her hurt if he can prevent it. It also reinforces the fact that he believes in her and believes she is strong and as such, this encourages to believe in herself. Not only is this a parallel to the Proud Failure chapter but also her battle against Neji because just with a few words of reassurance and encouragement, her resolve and faith is back.

Another parallel I reckon would be how they believe in one another when no one else does. One example would be how everyone hated Naruto at the very beginning of the story yet Hinata never did. She was never scared of him, nor did she hate him. She loved him. What about on Naruto's part? Well, one such example would be how everyone thought that Hinata would give up on fighting Neji and not stand a chance but Naruto was the exception. He stood up for her, encouraged her; he believed that she could fight him. He acknowledged her just as she acknowledged him and that fact alone helped her to rise up against what everyone thought about her and go all-out against her cousin.

Thank you Kishimoto! I'm fangirling so much right now.

To debunk some silly arguments being made against NaruHina: no, the confession has not been resolved just because he said she was strong and acknowledged what she did to save him in 437 and other times and it apparently "shows nothing about how Naruto feels about her".

Her thanking him for doing so and helping her doesn't count either. This was another great moment for our couple which added even more evidence in NaruHina's favour. It built on the NaruHina love. It didn't resolve it. I reckon Naruto may be waiting at least until there's an opportunity or after the war or until it's all sorted to think about his feelings regarding Hinata. Whatever happens, it'll be at the right time. I'm sure of it. It's up to Kishimoto after all.

And all this stuff about NaruHina not having enough panels and evidence? Hah. This pairing is about quality, not quantity. Every single moment the couple has had has only strengthened the possibility of it happening. This week's chapter is no slacker in that department either.

As for Naruto wanting Hinata to forget about 437 and move on...WTH. Where did that come from? The fact that he alluded to it when talking to Hinata and flashbacked to it means he wants her to do the opposite. He wants her to remember it and the fact that he himself brought it up (even if he hinted at it) suggests to me that he won't be forgetting about it and moving on either.

Naruto forgetting about Hinata and ignoring her? Not happening. Naruto wanting her to move on from him? Nope, still not happening. Naruto forgetting about the confession and her saving him? Not happening either. Naruto saving her because she's weak and can't protect herself? Never!

Naruto cares about her. She matters to him. She still loves him and always will whoever he goes with. Fact. Thank you Kishimoto and to Naruto and Hinata themselves for disproving the absurd statements being paraded about as concrete evidence and undeniable truth. Canon owns every time!
Hello there I had to comment after reading the recent chapters and I'll start off by saying this was lovely, it did this pairing justice!
I think we can all agree that hinata and naruto were made for each other <3 I mean, I swear Hinata's first word in the series was "Naruto
-kun"...**sigh** You totally deserve to be repped up bro

Last edited by clayartisabang!; 02-21-2012 at 04:47 PM.
clayartisabang! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #1494
phoenixmiko
Ninja Academy Student

phoenixmiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayartisabang! View Post
Hello there I had to comment after reading the recent chapters and I'll start off by saying this was lovely, it did this pairing justice!
I think we can all agree that hinata and naruto were made for each other <3 I mean, I swear Hinata's first word in the series was "Naruto
-kun"...**sigh** You totally deserve to be repped up bro
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked my post and that it did NaruHina justice. I also think the first words we heard from Hinata in the series were "Naruto-kun". I find it very cute. <3

I recently did a rant on why I love NaruHina and how I got into it, including some analysis on the couple and their moments. There are three parts. You can find the rants by searching for my Youtube username, alannacrystal, and typing in 'NaruHina rant' in the search on my channel. Please let me know your thoughts as I would love to hear what you think of what I have said and any points raised.

Last edited by phoenixmiko; 12-22-2012 at 04:36 PM.
phoenixmiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #1495
Hinata Promised<3
Freshmen Academy Student

Hinata Promised<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think I would like to join. I just love Naruhina so very much!!! In my reasoning, there are a few spoilers, so my reasoning is below.

Spoiler:
I have always liked Hinata best. I noticed immediately that she was the first to notice Naruto's pain, even before Iruka and Sasuke. Not to mention, Naruto may have liked Sakura in the past, but he has started to not like her as much. If you watch all of the movies, Naruto actually seems to try and protect Hinata, before all others. I also noticed, during an episode, were Hinata actually GLARED at Shino for insulting Naruto! When she was knocked down, and Naruto went crazy, but he didn't go crazy when he found out Kakashi was dead. Hinata, not to mention, just seemed to love him even more when she found out about Kyubii in him. She never lost hope in it. As my username states, she also promised that after this war, she would be holding hands with Naruto once again, and we all know she follows Naruto's rule of never breaking her promises. And when Naruto was fighting Pein, and came to his senses, he ignored the feeling of life from all his other friends, and quickly searched for Hinata's. Masashi wouldn't keep hinting this to us, if he won't let it happen. He isn't that Heartless to say that a couple that was hinted in many episodes from the first Naruto episode, to the last Manga Chapter, was not going to happen. (thinking) But if he does, I'll pound his face in!!! (done thinking) My only worry was that Naruto had been avoiding Hinata since she confessed to him, but that was solved when he arrived on the battle field and cheered her up. It made me cry
Hinata Promised<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #1496
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i used to be a narusaku fan but after recent events ive converted over to your guy'ses team. ^^

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #1497
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I love this thread so much

I dont see a NaruSaku FC anywhere
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #1498
Hinata Promised<3
Freshmen Academy Student

Hinata Promised<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I pledge my alligence to the love of Naruhina. If I shall break this promise, may the screaming fans of Naruto and Hinata strick vengeance upon me. And It does appear that I would not survive that attack.
Hinata Promised<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #1499
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the fanclub and I like your reasons for liking it everyone here sure makes good points.^^ Im sure something will happen between them sometime after the war we have at least an arc or two to go so anything can happen between now and the end.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #1500
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Some OFFICIAL (kind of) hints for NaruHina:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y59B9HWslzY&t=4m0s
With some help of anti-NaruSaku:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvrvkK33QC0
Are those hardcore NSers so stubborn or they just can't see how fate chose for them to be the losers? (c)
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings