Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #1441
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Yeah I figgured it was nothing really important no matter what it was. I find it unbelievable that the NaruSaku fans think that they already won just because of some filler episode.>.>
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #1442
PcolaTy
Ninja Academy Student

PcolaTy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Looks like we finally might be seeing something between Naruto and Hinata pretty soon. Mostly fighting together that is, and maybe we might get a dialog between the two as well.
PcolaTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #1443
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah and mabey we have been proven wrong about how Naruto feels about Sakura from the anime but then the NaruSaku fans have been proven wrong about how he feels on Hinata as well.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #1444
tobi ftw
Academy Graduate

tobi ftw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it will be a while until we see them fighting together i think. they will be focusing on the kage battle and the battle with tobi and naruto now.
tobi ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #1445
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I can't wait to find out what happens between them. I sure hope that Kishi proves those NaruSaku fans wrong about more stuff soon.-__-
Old 11-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #1446
shadow47
Freshmen Academy Student

shadow47 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was wondering if I could join? And I agree with what's being said about the filler, I was so frustrated when I saw it. I doubt Naruto even thought about having a girlfriend at the time. Oh well, we NaruHina supporters will hopefully be seeing some more development soon.
shadow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #1447
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah you can join and same here that filler episode kinda got on my nerves and of course so people had to make stupid threads saying crap like NaruHina got owned and NaruSaku is going to happen just because of stupid crap like that.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #1448
hyugafan247
Academy Graduate

hyugafan247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Finally some supporters of NaruHina. May i please join? I love Naruto and Hinata. If they dont end up together after the series i'm going to flipout.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #1449
Itachi.Uchiha
Genin

Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Itachi.Uchiha

I'd like to join too ^^

What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there? - Ulquiorra Schiffer

PSN: tidusrulez (Everything Else)
XBL: Itachi EGC (Minecraft, Halo 4, Gears 3)

If you add me on either please tell me your from this site ^^
Itachi.Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #1450
soloninja
Apprentice Genin

soloninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to soloninja
Post Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

i hope they get married.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #1451
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes you can all join and welcome and im glad we got more supporters on here as well.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #1452
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hopefully within a few chapters or so we will see something happen between them again.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #1453
tobi ftw
Academy Graduate

it will be a while till we see anything. with the madara and tobi fight happening, i can't see it happening for a while
Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #1454
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah with all the fights going on it will be sometime before something happens. Though it could happen sooner then we think hopefully but we'll have to find out.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:05 AM   #1455
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There can't really be that much left to the story. It might not be as long as you guys think before we get some development.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #1456
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Perhaps though we don't really know when the story will end it could be right after the war is done or it could go on for a while more with what alot of people say its hard to say when it will end but yeah with the way things have gone in the story it does look like it could end soon and we might see something happen in a few chapters hopefully.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #1457
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

M....may i j.....join?I....im a huge fan!!!!!!!!

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #1458
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sure you can join when the person in charge of this thread comes back she will add you all.^^
Old 12-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #1459
tobi ftw
Academy Graduate

can't see it happening soon. there is the tobi+tailed beast vs naruto+bee fight. madara vs kage fight. and itachi, kabuto and sasuke are still out there.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #1460
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But Itachi isn't a villain. He is on the side of the good guys. He's just working from the shadows, trying to find and eliminate Kabuto and I believe Tobi(if he is given the chance).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings