Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:01 PM   #1161
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Chewie Cookies is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah im sure Naruto and Hinata's kids would look really cute.
I just realized; if they had kids, it would be highly likely that a new kekkei genkai would form in them. After all, they would have the blood of three powerful clans (the Namikaze (though they might not have been a clan), the Uzumaki, and the Hyuuga), along with the Byakugan gene, and whatever kyuubi might add, seeing as it's rumored some kekkei genkai are the results of either jinchuuriki having kids, or demons having kids with humans (creating hanyou, or half-demons, with mysterious powers). We'd have to wonder, what kinds of powers would their kids wield?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #1162
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie Cookies View Post
I just realized; if they had kids, it would be highly likely that a new kekkei genkai would form in them. After all, they would have the blood of three powerful clans (the Namikaze (though they might not have been a clan), the Uzumaki, and the Hyuuga), along with the Byakugan gene, and whatever kyuubi might add, seeing as it's rumored some kekkei genkai are the results of either jinchuuriki having kids, or demons having kids with humans (creating hanyou, or half-demons, with mysterious powers). We'd have to wonder, what kinds of powers would their kids wield?
Yeah thats possible. And since they are from the three powerful clans that would be one of the reasons they would be good for eachother. If those two did have kids im sure that they would have some kind of new and powerful kekkei genkai.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #1163
djl1010
Freshmen Academy Student

djl1010 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would love to join, I think that naruto should just talk to her already now that he knows she loves him
djl1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #1164
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djl1010 View Post
I would love to join, I think that naruto should just talk to her already now that he knows she loves him
Agreed, but he also needs to think about how he feels about her first. I'm sure they'd be great together, but if Naruto, for whatever unlikely reason, can't bring himself to love Hinata (which he probably could, as he once told her he likes people like her), then he'd be better off just being her best friend instead of her boyfriend. But that's only if he can't bring himself to love her. In the likely event that he does wind up falling for her, then, yeah, he should definitely talk to her about getting together.

Also, welcome to the group! Leader-sama will add you soon!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:11 AM   #1165
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can I join? Naruhina is the cutest pairing in this show!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #1166
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Can I join? Naruhina is the cutest pairing in this show!!
Awesome! Another one joins our ranks! Rep for you!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #1167
#1narutofangirl
Academy Graduate

#1narutofangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MAY I JOIN?! ......please ^.^'

Naruto Character Couples I Support: NaruHina, SasuSaku, ShikaTema, NejiTen, SaiIno

(^-\) "Art... Is an EXPLOSION!"
/_!_\Put this on your signature if you love Deidara
.___
l^-\l Origami!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Konan.

HINATA
IS SO CUTE WITH NARUTO!!
#1narutofangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #1168
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yes all you people can join if you want.

Well we haven't seen any signs of Naruto and Hinata together yet but the battle in the manga has been getting pretty good at least.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #1169
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina! NaruHina! ALL THE WAY!!!!! ftw!
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #1170
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NejiHyugaFAN View Post
NaruHina! NaruHina! ALL THE WAY!!!!! ftw!
Amen to that. NaruHina would be better than NaruSaku because it'd be so cute if it happened. Hinata and Naruto would have some cute kids to raise and love. Maybe, they'll have an easier time of making friends to play.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:06 AM   #1171
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

Anna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

may i join? HUGE fan of naruhina

And naruto already said that he will change the hyuuga clan to neji, so this would be a step that kishi might take. it is by far the most obvious couple in the manga, only rivaling sasusaku. i hope it will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pity all my friends who laugh at Naruto, they are missing a crucial part of life. (Yes, I am a Narutard.
Deal. ) Yes I like regular books, but the author leaves too many details left too the reader. Manga is the best form of shared imagination.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #1172
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Welcome to all the new members here. And yes NaruHina is the best couple ever. I just hope by the time the great ninja war is over they will be together.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #1173
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Awesome! More hoomins (yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose) joining the group! I will look through the new people, and give rep!
Old 01-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #1174
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Rep hath been spread! Finally gave enough to give seconds to RSA Springbok, ItachiKisame, and OP (HinataHyuuga'sbestfriend). All of you guys, awesomeness defines you!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #1175
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I try. And thanks for the rep and stuff.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #1176
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

We would love to know how many friends the NaruHina kiddies would have to play and hang with. We can hope they'll have an easier time than their parents in their respective childhoods. NaruHina kiddies would have friends to play with all the time.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 01-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #1177
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure their kids will have some good friends to play with.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #1178
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im sure their kids will have some good friends to play with.
thanks. It'd be something on what kind of games the NaruHina kiddies would play with their friends. If that happens, which of the Naruhina kids would have an easier time with their friends?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 01-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #1179
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
thanks. It'd be something on what kind of games the NaruHina kiddies would play with their friends. If that happens, which of the Naruhina kids would have an easier time with their friends?
Anytime. And I have no clue it would all depend. For all we know mabey none of them would have a hard time.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:31 AM   #1180
Prince of Pop
Ninja Academy Student

Prince of Pop is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I join! I've been a longtime supporter of NaruHina.
Prince of Pop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings