Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #41
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 479 Discussion *spoilers*

I personally enjoyed the chapter!! ^^
Good chapter to read!
One thing I did catch was what the Izanagi technique does- anything your opponet sees turn into a dream, while their own attacks are reality.
So when Danzo and Sasuke clashed at the end, that would mean Sasuke suffered the damage, and Danzo didn't.
But idk...
I think there's a good chance Danzo will die and Sasuke won't... but it could be vise versa. You never know when it comes to Kishimoto.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 01-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #42
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It was ok chapter. Izangi actually wasn't as powerful as I thought it was. It looks like the fight will finally end next chapter. And i'm sure Sasuke won't die. Madara will do something that will keep Sasuke from dying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #43
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The it was a good chapter i want sasuke to be killed by danzo

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 01-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #44
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

AschenBlade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
I personally enjoyed the chapter!! ^^
Good chapter to read!
One thing I did catch was what the Izanagi technique does- anything your opponet sees turn into a dream, while their own attacks are reality.
So when Danzo and Sasuke clashed at the end, that would mean Sasuke suffered the damage, and Danzo didn't.
But idk...
I think there's a good chance Danzo will die and Sasuke won't... but it could be vise versa. You never know when it comes to Kishimoto.
Well said! Great chapter! =D

The part about them clashing...is a good question. I highly doubt we have to worry about Sasuke dying anytime soon, Madara still needs him for whatever it is he wanted him for in the first place. Also, he and Naruto still need their fight! I want to see it, anyway.

His death would also destroy the morals of the story:
Never go back on your word - Sasuke dies, Naruto didn't do what he said he would.
Friendship - Sasuke dies, Naruto's best friend dies.
People can change - A moral they don't emphasize too much, but nontheless a moral.
And so on.

Unless, of course, he finds a way to kill him in a way that it still fits the morals...

Anyway, glad to see someone agrees. =D
Old 01-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #45
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Bellicose Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Let's not forget that even if Sasuke does die he'll probably be revived, just like every other main character that has fallen into that situation. :l
Old 01-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #46
narutofan14367
Academy Graduate

narutofan14367 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to narutofan14367 Send a message via Yahoo to narutofan14367

The chapter was ok it could have been better
Old 01-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #47
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought the chapter was pretty gd. But does anyone else think that the sharingan is wayyy overpowered. I mean tsukuyomi, amaterasu, susanoo and now Izanagi. Wayy powerful ^^
Old 01-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #48
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I enjoyed the chapter alot. I liked it alot more than the rest of the Sasuke vs. Danzo battle.

As for all of you people who keep saying Sasuke and the Sharingan are overpowered
Spoiler:
Duuhhhh, and it is probably going to happen even more by the end of the story. So shut up and deal with it, and just enjoy the story and stop complaining. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #49
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AschenBlade View Post
I wouldn't quite call it "critiquing" when the majority of people on the forums are just looking for something to call over-powered. That wasn't aimed at you.

I didn't mean Danzou, I meant Kishimoto, he made it unpredictable for us.
Besides, Sasuke didn't even figure it out, he guessed. Which I thought was funny.

You can't talk like you understand Susanoo, you didn't make it, Kishimoto did. Besides, Sasuke said it hurt every cell in his body, I think we can assume he's hurting right now. Plus, I'm guessing you haven't noticed that Sasuke's been even more out of breath and has been bleeding because of it. The only reason Sasuke has been going this long is because of will power, he's determind, it gives him the ability to keep going, that's what Naruto uses. Also, don't say anything Kishimoto's done is "unrealistic," he's handled character development and relationships in a realistic manner, and all people due is say it's "unrealistic" because there's one thing they don't like, and act like it's the writer's fault.
What wasn't aimed at me? the 1st comment or this comment? I'm certainly not just looking for "something to call over-powered", it's just basically the Uchiha and their Kekkei Genkai-the sharingan that I often call "over-powered". For an eye technique that's supposed to be rare and almost exctinct everyone has it and not only that but with every new development in the story the friggin' thing makes its users too powerful at an extremely fast pace. Of course that's my opinion it's fine if you love it and can't get enough of it.

Karin basically guessed too...the only one who actually had any info on the technique besides Danzou is Madara.

Ok, I know that last comment wasn't aimed at me but seriously what are you? You sound like you work in public relations. Kishimoto's a mangaka granted but he's still a writer so once he's written something in the story, it's there and some of us take the info that he's given before to put some logic into whatever's going on at the moment. So yeah based on previous chapters some things can seem "unrealistic" and it can bother some people, get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
I sincerely hope he does not die. I think Sasuke is far too overpowered, I say this because based on past descriptions of the strain put on Mangekyo users. It was previously stated that using Susanoo is like every cell in your body straining, and yet Sasuke manages to continue to implement it like he's using a tissue. Not to mention he's been dealt fatal blows countless times, and shows no Psychological repercussion, time and time again Sasuke mental fortitude is inflated to a degree that is unrealistic. I am truly hoping that Danzo obliterates Sasuke.
I actually agree with you...I've said it before during the fight at the summit and this fight Sasuke's chakra should've run out much sooner. He's not Naruto (someone who's been described as having a huge reserve of chakra plus the Kyuubi) yet he uses Amaterasu and Susano'o like crazy and since the beginning of the fights and his chakra doesn't run out. Now the psychological part I'm going to disagree with you...I actually think it's been declining since his fight with Killer Bee. Right now the "thing" that keeps him standing is not mental fortitude it's simply his ego. He doesn't want to admit that what Danzou said is true.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #50
Bohica
Apprentice Genin

Bohica is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked that chapter, but Sasuke will some how survive like when he faught KB. I think the fight will end next chapter but neither Sasuke or Danzo will die, I think the fight will get interrupted by Sakura and the others and possibly Kakashi will make it. Madara will Teleport Sasuke and Karin away and Danzo will be crimpled and will never be a ninja again because his eyes are all used up or something.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #51
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think thyre both in a genjutsu wouldnt that be weird o.O
Old 01-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #52
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, yeah it seems like Sasuke and Danzo are getting new powers every time I turn around, but I'm really anxious to see how this fight ends

"I thought it would be a waste for you to wither away as a bud."

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

I ♥ キバ

♥ kakashi ♥

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #53
Titankahn
Apprentice Genin

Titankahn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'ts going to be more and more interesting! I only miss Naruto something big will happen.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #54
otacon
Banned

otacon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
What wasn't aimed at me? the 1st comment or this comment? I'm certainly not just looking for "something to call over-powered", it's just basically the Uchiha and their Kekkei Genkai-the sharingan that I often call "over-powered". For an eye technique that's supposed to be rare and almost exctinct everyone has it and not only that but with every new development in the story the friggin' thing makes its users too powerful at an extremely fast pace. Of course that's my opinion it's fine if you love it and can't get enough of it.

Karin basically guessed too...the only one who actually had any info on the technique besides Danzou is Madara.

Ok, I know that last comment wasn't aimed at me but seriously what are you? You sound like you work in public relations. Kishimoto's a mangaka granted but he's still a writer so once he's written something in the story, it's there and some of us take the info that he's given before to put some logic into whatever's going on at the moment. So yeah based on previous chapters some things can seem "unrealistic" and it can bother some people, get over it.

I actually agree with you...I've said it before during the fight at the summit and this fight Sasuke's chakra should've run out much sooner. He's not Naruto (someone who's been described as having a huge reserve of chakra plus the Kyuubi) yet he uses Amaterasu and Susano'o like crazy and since the beginning of the fights and his chakra doesn't run out. Now the psychological part I'm going to disagree with you...I actually think it's been declining since his fight with Killer Bee. Right now the "thing" that keeps him standing is not mental fortitude it's simply his ego. He doesn't want to admit that what Danzou said is true.
Yeah, I agree that it is a combination of willpower,hatred, and ego that is keeping Sasuke going. emothions as such can fuel you, but they also wear you down after the feud is over. inother words, Sasuke is going to go blind from overuse of MS. expect Sasuke to get another powerup in the form of EMS (itachi's eyes) real soon.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #55
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just think that Sasuke might've been using a genjutsu after he threw his shurikens and gave striked Danzo with his Katana. But Danzo might be an illusion...who know? Cuz Danzo still has his other eyes with him. But unless if Sasuke knows about the 60 second interval on Danzo's eyes... v_\\ Oh and what about Sakura and the others? Hmm...maybe later on, it'll show Kakashi stopping Sakura from heading over to Sasuke...
Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #56
Naruto2921
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto2921 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto2921

Quote:
Originally Posted by AschenBlade View Post
Yeah, I'd like to see you write a better story. Seriously.

Also, he's not "over-powered," it's called getting stronger. He's developing. His hatred has given him more strength, his will-power and love for his brother have given him the ability to fight back. That's all there is too it.

Don't talk like you understand chakra, that has always been one of the lamest arguments. We don't use chakra, how do we know when they're out?

"Game-Shark?" You really couldn't have found a better comparison?

Sasuke's supposed to be as strong as Naruto, he's his rival. They're supposed to trade back and forth with who-is-stronger.

I won't fight with you anymore, seeing as how you're obviously one of those people who hate characters for no reason and can't stand to listen when someone else makes a point about how they're not bad characters.

Don't blame Kishimoto just because you hate his characters is all I'm saying, he's done everything right.

I like how you finally spaced your paragraphs.

On a side note: Putting "I win" just shows your immaturity, and it'll just keep the fight going. So spam that word next post if you want, I'm not replying. That doesn't mean you've "won" whatever war you think this is, it just means that I don't like pointless arguments. Good luck "winning" future battles, dude.
I agree with the both of you first that we dont understand how Kishimoto comes up with each chapter and why he does things. And no one truely knows how chakra works with each charecter.

I do agree completely that Sasuke is becoming way too powerful and it is getting very annoying. As stated will power can only do so much for anyone and at every turn he gets these crazy abilities out of no where which i am tired of. For you to say Naruto has no talent is something I disagree with, yes his character is based on will power but without some talent that will get you on where. Even Naruto has his limits and cant do everything.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #57
Naruto2921
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto2921 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto2921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
I liked that chapter, but Sasuke will some how survive like when he faught KB. I think the fight will end next chapter but neither Sasuke or Danzo will die, I think the fight will get interrupted by Sakura and the others and possibly Kakashi will make it. Madara will Teleport Sasuke and Karin away and Danzo will be crimpled and will never be a ninja again because his eyes are all used up or something.
The only reason Sasuke even survived KB which he never should have was due to the rest of his squad sacrificing them selves. He stood no chance against Killer Bee what so ever. Unless Naruto is able to control the 9-tails which i dont see happening anytime soon I would have to say that KB is the strongest out there. He took Sasuke down without basically trying and joking around about it at the same time.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #58
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacon View Post
Yeah, I agree that it is a combination of willpower,hatred, and ego that is keeping Sasuke going. emothions as such can fuel you, but they also wear you down after the feud is over. inother words, Sasuke is going to go blind from overuse of MS. expect Sasuke to get another powerup in the form of EMS (itachi's eyes) real soon.
Oh yeah definitely! I'm expecting that last act of selfishness and arrogance from him any moment now. The thing is, it wouldn't bother me for him to take Itachi's eyes (I'm pretty sure that was Itachi's goal as well) but not until he wakes up and gets his act together . Now is not the time...I mean look at how he's using Amaterasu and Susano'o!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #59
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

awesome chapter!!!