Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #1961
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

sorry! *handsigns and then puts hands on ground* ICE CAPTURE JUTSU *ice travells from hands to bluestar, preparing to capture*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #1962
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*lands in ice-hand and shivers* oooooo cold... *shivers more*
Old 05-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #1963
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*ice starts to freeze bluestar*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #1964
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

both of you come help me at the village hidden in darkness training grounds

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #1965
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
*ice starts to freeze bluestar*
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *jumps away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden
Sorry I can tommorow but I gotta go now. Bye
Old 05-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #1966
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

*stops jutsu* oh you have to go?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #1967
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what u need there dude?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #1968
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
Quote:
what u need there dude?
thoght Jeremy was going to atteck

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #1969
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

sasuke uchiha gal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuke uchiha gal

*randomly starts to yell* NO I DONT WANNT TAKE A NAP!!!!!!!!!!!! (i never wanted to... stoped taking them when i was 3)

xbox live gamertag ItachiSama5389

sasuke uchiha gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #1970
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha gal
*randomly starts to yell* NO I DONT WANNT TAKE A NAP!!!!!!!!!!!! (i never wanted to... stoped taking them when i was 3)
Take a nap young lady
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #1971
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
Take a nap young lady
lol
Old 05-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #1972
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*cocks gun*EVERYONE TAKE A NAP..........................NOW
Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #1973
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Oh.... *faints*
Old 05-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #1974
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestar
Quote:

Oh.... *faints*
Ha funny
Old 05-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #1975
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

*Wakes up but doesn't get off the floor*
Old 05-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #1976
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
GO TO SLEEP
Old 05-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #1977
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Quote:
GO TO SLEEP
Uh-Oh...*hides under blanket*
Old 05-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #1978
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GO TO SLEEP
Uh-Oh...*hides under blanket*
i will give you a teddy bear
Old 05-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #1979
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
YAY!!!! *runs out of underneath the blanket*
Old 05-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #1980
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
YAY!!!! *runs out of underneath the blanket*
*gives bluestar a teddy bear*