Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #11001
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Summoning!
If you want Hebi try gettin threw my Giraffe Moon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #11002
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

he is locking hebis heart!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #11003
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
locking his heart so he won't die
oh uh *backs off* sorry

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #11004
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

hebi is going to be fine!!

Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #11005
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i is?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #11006
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Does anyone even glace at my posts? I took Hebi away,
In a Forrest Gump way..

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #11007
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
hebi is going to be fine!!
Thank goodness. ^/_\^
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #11008
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

sasuke uchiha gal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuke uchiha gal

hi!!!!

xbox live gamertag ItachiSama5389

sasuke uchiha gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #11009
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
In a Forrest Gump way..
I saw. btw I love that movie.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #11010
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
In a Forrest Gump way..
Forrest Gump rocks!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #11011
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
Thank goodness. ^/_\^
*takes key back*thank you
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #11012
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika has saved another life!

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #11013
mangagirl
Drama King

moon locked your heart hebi

Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #11014
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

bye pplz!! ^^

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #11015
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha gal View Post
hi!!!!
hi *hugs*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #11016
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

huh?
*has heart attack*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #11017
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
*takes key back*thank you
eh heh... ^^"
Old 07-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #11018
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you Itachi + Kyubi

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #11019
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
huh?
*has heart attack*
what the?! *tries to revive*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #11020
mangagirl
Drama King

hebi u cant die!!