Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #90601
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Itachi man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #90602
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I is back baby.
waz the dr. scarry itaki?
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #90603
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Itachi man.
Yo whats up?
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #90604
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
waz the dr. scarry itaki?
Yes he tried to rape me.T.T
Old 10-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #90605
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yo whats up?
Not much, you?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 10-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #90606
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

One of my cats is getting put down Wednesday which sucks.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #90607
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

tat happend to me too itaki he...he used this metal thing and made me take off my shirt it was scarry..
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 10-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #90608
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not much, you?
Ok we have a lot of rain and wind here not too bad so far at least.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #90609
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
tat happend to me too itaki he...he used this metal thing and made me take off my shirt it was scarry..
That sounds terrible he should be sued for that.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #90610
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

yeah he a bad man... -cries- i want Hebi...
Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #90611
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah sucks he left. *hugs*
Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #90612
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok we have a lot of rain and wind here not too bad so far at least.
Indeed sir

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #90613
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

hes in the bafroom
Old 10-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #90614
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed sir
Is it calm where you are?
Old 10-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #90615
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hes in the bafroom
I see.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #90616
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

im gonna go in there -goes in the bathroom and then walks out almost blind- hes not in there....
Old 10-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #90617
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh really is there anyone else in there?O.O
Old 10-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #90618
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

its the teacher.... -cries-
Old 10-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #90619
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it calm where you are?
Yes actually xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #90620
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
its the teacher.... -cries-
That is scary.