Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #90121
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
We might have to start not being fair then o.o
Yep pretty much and like they say all is fair in war.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #90122
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

sadly very true

vampire or normal form:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #90123
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yep I know.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #90124
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*takes out random shovel and starts dismantling classroom*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #90125
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

Moonlit-Lie-Lacs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*watches Hebi do so*
This is V, Hebi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.K.I
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #90126
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

HEBI!!! o-o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #90127
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*continues taking the wall apart*
***V***
Jenny
Hi *slightly crazed smile*
Wanna help? *hits wall with a hammer*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 07-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #90128
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

Why do you have a shovel?

S.K.I
Old 07-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #90129
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

For ***V***, Hebi has a battle ax
*hands it to you*
Jenny?
*whacks the wall with the hammer again*

Old 07-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #90130
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

o.o *takes it*

S.K.I
Old 07-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #90131
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*plays dramatic music to accompany classroom trashing*

Old 07-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #90132
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
*continues taking the wall apart*
***V***
Jenny
Hi *slightly crazed smile*
Wanna help? *hits wall with a hammer*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
For ***V***, Hebi has a battle ax
*hands it to you*
Jenny?
*whacks the wall with the hammer again*
Can I!?!?!?!?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #90133
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Yesh jenny *hands you weapon of mystical proportions*
And someone could also find some of that dramatic music Hebi said xD
*listens*

Old 07-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #90134
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

/has weapon...destroys walls with crazy laugh and phsyconess :'D
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #90135
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*hasn't been here in I dunno how long. No seriously I rarely come here so I don't keep track*

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #90136
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Excellent Jenny
*starts to eat the floor, tile by tile*

Old 07-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #90137
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #90138
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks ***V***

Hebi will now also contribute to the dramatic music cause with some music from a game that he has never heard of and probably wouldnt know how to play even if he had heard of it xD

Old 07-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #90139
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

welcome.

xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #90140
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

do I seriously need to rip one to get someone to exknowledge my existence!? XD

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote