Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #89761
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
O_O
*resists urge to die or make me dead because while i was away, I was seeing a therapist*
Don't do it man o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yep a surprise attack is always good it should make things more easier for us to get rid of them.

(Its all good and sounds cool.O.O)
I guess the attack's started? o.o *takes out jet packs and gives one to you and Gaara is #1* We can use these to bust into the skyscraper and go on a shooting spree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
yeah starts shooting everything*
*gives jet pack* We can break in easier with this.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #89762
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*tries to not want to kill me*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #89763
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Don't do it man o.o

I guess the attack's started? o.o *takes out jet packs and gives one to you and Gaara is #1* We can use these to bust into the skyscraper and go on a shooting spree.

*gives jet pack* We can break in easier with this.
Alright then sounds good enough. *puts it on and starts flying up there holding the squirt gun getting ready to shoot anything*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #89764
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why would you want to kill you?O.O
Old 06-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #89765
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

*starts flying* hahaahahahahaahah

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #89766
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey, you guys is heard the Call Me Maybe song? xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #89767
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*gets in one the the high windows and starts blasting a bunch of them* haha yeah die suckers.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #89768
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey, you guys is heard the Call Me Maybe song? xD
Ummm im not sure I might have. Or maybe not.O.O
Old 06-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #89769
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't do it sir *hugs and then backs off* 'Cause I put an anti-killing device on your back that will not allow you to kill yourself.
Quote:
Alright then sounds good enough. *puts it on and starts flying up there holding the squirt gun getting ready to shoot anything*
*flies towards building and crashes through wall* Woah! *looks around and finds sticker gods everywhere* O.O oh shizz *shoots everything in sight*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
*starts flying* hahaahahahahaahah
O.O Damn

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #89770
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh Kyuubi, Hebi is missed your Kyuubiness that always prevents Hebi from dying himself

Old 06-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #89771
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't do it sir *hugs and then backs off* 'Cause I put an anti-killing device on your back that will not allow you to kill yourself.

*flies towards building and crashes through wall* Woah! *looks around and finds sticker gods everywhere* O.O oh shizz *shoots everything in sight*

O.O Damn
*is already inside another room killing everyone and moves on* Heheh that wasn't so bad these guys are so tough. *suddenly a gigantic sticker god appears behind me with a massive hammer with stickers of awesomeness and raises it up high and slams it down on me but I dodge it barely* damn.O.O
Old 06-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #89772
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh Kyuubi, Hebi is missed your Kyuubiness that always prevents Hebi from dying himself
I try my good sir. And I've heard Call Me Maybe, it's quite catchy.
Quote:
*is already inside another room killing everyone and moves on* Heheh that wasn't so bad these guys are so tough. *suddenly a gigantic sticker god appears behind me with a massive hammer with stickers of awesomeness and raises it up high and slams it down on me but I dodge it barely* damn.O.O
O.O damn what the hell..........*looks at tiny squirt gun and then at the huge sticker god*.......o.o.......i'm scared *takes out anti-awesome juice grenades and throws them at the sticker god* Use your cloak! *wraps cloak around myself to protect myself from the anti-awesome juice*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #89773
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes it is xD
Its hard to like right, at you baby
but here's my number so call me maybe xD

Old 06-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #89774
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I try my good sir. And I've heard Call Me Maybe, it's quite catchy.

O.O damn what the hell..........*looks at tiny squirt gun and then at the huge sticker god*.......o.o.......i'm scared *takes out anti-awesome juice grenades and throws them at the sticker god* Use your cloak! *wraps cloak around myself to protect myself from the anti-awesome juice*
Alright. *puts it on as it goes off* damn that was a lot of juice thats some powerful grenade.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #89775
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it is xD
Its hard to like right, at you baby
but here's my number so call me maybe xD
I honestly couldn't stop listening to it when I first heard it lol.
Quote:
Alright. *puts it on as it goes off* damn that was a lot of juice thats some powerful grenade.
O.O it does. Check the pockets on your cloak, that's where I found mine. I even found a cup holder. o.o

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #89776
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I honestly couldn't stop listening to it when I first heard it lol.

O.O it does. Check the pockets on your cloak, that's where I found mine. I even found a cup holder. o.o
Oh really? *looks at mine* yeah your right and thats pretty amazing you can have a drink in there maybe I should keep this.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #89777
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi is listened to it many times
so be prepared if Hebi stays because his fascination with Call Me Maybe is nearly the same as when he was obsessed with the Friday song

Old 06-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #89778
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh really?O.O
Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #89779
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh really? *looks at mine* yeah your right and thats pretty amazing you can have a drink in there maybe I should keep this.
Yeah xD *looks at huge golden door* I think that's where the main sticker god is at. You ready?
Quote:
Hebi is listened to it many times
so be prepared if Hebi stays because his fascination with Call Me Maybe is nearly the same as when he was obsessed with the Friday song
Lol we'll be prepared xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #89780
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Indeed