Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #89461
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Lmao yeah I only remember fragments so re-reading the stuff's funny. Lol just the dialogue gives that away xD so what's up senyor?
lol Yep ive read it twice before I think reading some stuff a second time was more funny. And not much just went out of the day how about you? And senyor sounds nice.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #89462
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
lol Yep ive read it twice before I think reading some stuff a second time was more funny. And not much just went out of the day how about you? And senyor sounds nice.XD
How long did it take to read it twice o.o? Very awesome my good sir =) Today was good too thank you, got some stuff I had to do to get into a college and I got more information on a job I might get. 14 dollars an hour for 12 hours a day =O. Lol be ready for the changes between sir and senyor. With either "good" or "kind" or other positive adjectives. Me and my shenanigans xD

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #89463
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How long did it take to read it twice o.o? Very awesome my good sir =) Today was good too thank you, got some stuff I had to do to get into a college and I got more information on a job I might get. 14 dollars an hour for 12 hours a day =O. Lol be ready for the changes between sir and senyor. With either "good" or "kind" or other positive adjectives. Me and my shenanigans xD
Well this thread was pretty long by the time I started reading it so it took me months to read it all just the first time.XD And yep I bought something from Walmart today which was nice.^^ Thats awesome my man very awesome and your going to college huh nice. And wow that sounds like good money to make for a start right there.O.O lol Thats ok either of them is fine with me.XD
Old 06-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #89464
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well this thread was pretty long by the time I started reading it so it took me months to read it all just the first time.XD And yep I bought something from Walmart today which was nice.^^ Thats awesome my man very awesome and your going to college huh nice. And wow that sounds like good money to make for a start right there.O.O lol Thats ok either of them is fine with me.XD
Lol I wouldn't doubt it xD it's pretty long. What'd you buy O.O if you don't mind me asking? Yes my good sir xD yeah it's at a Kohl's Distribution Center so I'd just be handling with the clothes and such before they get shipped to the different stores. Well then I'll call you senyor sir =O

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #89465
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol I wouldn't doubt it xD it's pretty long. What'd you buy O.O if you don't mind me asking? Yes my good sir xD yeah it's at a Kohl's Distribution Center so I'd just be handling with the clothes and such before they get shipped to the different stores. Well then I'll call you senyor sir =O
lol Yeah it was already over 3000 pages by the time I read it so yeah it would take a while to read it all.XD I bought the latest box set for Bleach.=P Oh thats cool that job actually sounds pretty easy anough to do.O.O And senyor sis huh I like the sound of that.=P
Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #89466
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol Yeah it was already over 3000 pages by the time I read it so yeah it would take a while to read it all.XD I bought the latest box set for Bleach.=P Oh thats cool that job actually sounds pretty easy anough to do.O.O And senyor sis huh I like the sound of that.=P
Damn o.o! Very nice my good sir, gotta love box sets xD it is lol job description is just taking inventory, moving boxes, stuff like that. Senyor Sir it is then! xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #89467
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Damn o.o! Very nice my good sir, gotta love box sets xD it is lol job description is just taking inventory, moving boxes, stuff like that. Senyor Sir it is then! xD
Yeah ikr? Indeed I love that they are still coming out.lol Yeah I kinda wouldn't mind a job like that sounds like something I can do.lol Ok sounds really awesome my good man.XD
Old 06-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #89468
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah ikr? Indeed I love that they are still coming out.lol Yeah I kinda wouldn't mind a job like that sounds like something I can do.lol Ok sounds really awesome my good man.XD
They're still making Bleach episodes and manga right? Lol if I get the job I could hook you up xD. Yeah for fanciness!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #89469
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They're still making Bleach episodes and manga right? Lol if I get the job I could hook you up xD. Yeah for fanciness!
Yeah there is still more manga on it though its on its final arc though there hasn't been any episodes some people say the stopped having it on though I think they could have more in a year or too when the manga is farther. Sounds nice im sure it would go well there.lol Yep fanciness sounds nice.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #89470
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah there is still more manga on it though its on its final arc though there hasn't been any episodes some people say the stopped having it on though I think they could have more in a year or too when the manga is farther. Sounds nice im sure it would go well there.lol Yep fanciness sounds nice.
So Bleach is ending? Any reason why they don't show the episodes anymore? Lol yeah xD. Fanciness makes the world go around lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #89471
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So Bleach is ending? Any reason why they don't show the episodes anymore? Lol yeah xD. Fanciness makes the world go around lol.
Yep once the arc the manga is on is over its done not sure how long it will go though it could be a little while depending. Well the anime was pretty close the manga I mean they got to the end of the arc that comes just before the last arc and it seems they don't want to do fillers any more since it was making the show go down hill which would make sense hopefully they will just wait for them to get far enough then they will finally put the final arc on the anime. Yep it would get me to Cali.XD Yep it sure does.lol
Old 06-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #89472
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep once the arc the manga is on is over its done not sure how long it will go though it could be a little while depending. Well the anime was pretty close the manga I mean they got to the end of the arc that comes just before the last arc and it seems they don't want to do fillers any more since it was making the show go down hill which would make sense hopefully they will just wait for them to get far enough then they will finally put the final arc on the anime. Yep it would get me to Cali.XD Yep it sure does.lol
Lol is everyone OP as hell now? 'Cause from what I saw on Bleach, most of the characters would like destroy mountains and stuff with a slash from their sword. Oh okay that makes sense now. Lol California is pretty hot right now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #89473
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol is everyone OP as hell now? 'Cause from what I saw on Bleach, most of the characters would like destroy mountains and stuff with a slash from their sword. Oh okay that makes sense now. Lol California is pretty hot right now.
Yep everyone is pretty bad ass especially the new enimies they are dealing with they are pretty nasty. And yeah the characters has gotten pretty powerful enough to do crazy crap.XD Indeed. Im sure it must be hot down there now.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #89474
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep everyone is pretty bad ass especially the new enimies they are dealing with they are pretty nasty. And yeah the characters has gotten pretty powerful enough to do crazy crap.XD Indeed. Im sure it must be hot down there now.
Dayum lol is there a linear story in Bleach? Like throughout all of it. I haven't been catching up with mangas in a while lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #89475
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dayum lol is there a linear story in Bleach? Like throughout all of it. I haven't been catching up with mangas in a while lol.
lol Indeed and I guess so.XD And the manga has been pretty good I know the war in Naruto is almost done.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #89476
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol Indeed and I guess so.XD And the manga has been pretty good I know the war in Naruto is almost done.
The war's been boring me. The whole Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto confrontation is what made me stop reading.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #89477
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The war's been boring me. The whole Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto confrontation is what made me stop reading.
I thought it was ok but yeah there was a lot of talking and flash backs and stuff. Thankfully its over now.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #89478
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I thought it was ok but yeah there was a lot of talking and flash backs and stuff. Thankfully its over now.
That's good lol 'cause I haven't read Naruto and like 4 other mangas. I might start reading them again in a while.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #89479
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's good lol 'cause I haven't read Naruto and like 4 other mangas. I might start reading them again in a while.
lol Yep its actually gotten pretty good again and you can tell its almost done too so yeah you should catch up when you can.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #89480
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol Yep its actually gotten pretty good again and you can tell its almost done too so yeah you should catch up when you can.
Lol has Tobi's identity been revealed yet?

Spoiler:

Spoiler: