Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #89161
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

NOOOOOOOOOO then let me do CPR on her.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #89162
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #89163
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Alright. *gives her mouth to mouth* BREATH
Old 05-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #89164
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Watches* Is she gonna be ok?
*Almost begins to cry*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #89165
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah she should be.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #89166
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*Dressed as a bear* Where'd she go? *Looks around all silly*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #89167
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Shrugs*

Old 05-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #89168
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe the faries took her!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #89169
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*Nods in agreement* The faires!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 AM   #89170
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

;-; I didn't know faries stole people! >.<

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #89171
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

IDK!!!!! who would else steal her The Troll.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #89172
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

not the big bad troll.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #89173
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Or the Cookie Monster?

Old 05-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #89174
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

That's weired! I was just eating cookies!

..wait.. you are blaming me!! *POUT* >3<

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #89175
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait,No!!!! I"m not never would do that. * Makes baby face* Bye bye for now *Waves*

Old 05-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #89176
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

NU-NU!! D-D-DON'T GO! *Clings lika a baby sloth*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #89177
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*appears*
Hi. My name is Hebi.
Who are you?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #89178
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

I am Mc' Frodo Lelucianburg for short! Noice to meet you!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #89179
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Hi hebi buddy

Old 05-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #89180
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

What about meeeeeeeeeee? ;_;

✿✿✿✿✿✿