Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #88741
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Uh???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #88742
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dark Hebi (Hebi): Yes what is it, loyal devoted servant?

Hebi's Voice: TWILIT!!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!??!? DARK HEBI ATED ME! or something

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #88743
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Um...............Dark Hebi, howz about a high five?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #88744
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
Dark Hebi (Hebi): Yes what is it, loyal devoted servant?

Hebi's Voice: TWILIT!!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!??!? DARK HEBI ATED ME! or something
*Opens dark Hebi's mouth* ... uh.. HEBI!!? HEBI-SAN!? You in here!!? *Looking around with flashlight* ...pheeeeeew dark hebi your breath stiiiinks -_-

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #88745
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dark Hebi (Hebi): It does not. I flossed this morning and used EMOflavored mouthwash
No Mr. Leo, I would not enjoy a high five. I know all your tricks, a high five is no doubt your way of trying to free Hebi from my control and I'm not letting that happen after everything I went through to get you people to find the Scepter.

Hebi's Voice: OMG! THERES FISH IN HERE!?!?!!??!

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #88746
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

But EVERYBODY knows that that stuff reeks.

*Shoves hand down Dark hebi's throat* ...ew....ew.....ew...AHA Gotcha'!

*Pulls out the fish*.. no, that's not hebi.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #88747
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Dark Hebi (Hebi): I think it tastes EMOtastic
O_O GETCHO HAND OUTTA MY MOUTH LADY!
*is horrified at the fish* But I dont even eat fish O_O

Old 04-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #88748
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

You would, wouldn't you. *Glllaaaares*

NEEEVAAAAH! *Shoves tree in your mouth to jam it open*

Then.. well.. how did this get in here??

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #88749
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Dark Hebi (Hebi): LEAVE ME ALONE I did all this so I could have the wonderful life I wanted before you people started killing me all the time! Hebi's body is the only way I can be happy because you cant kill me while I'm in control of him!

Hebi's Voice: I made the fishies! Also, if it isnt too much trouble, get me outta here! xD

Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #88750
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
Dark Hebi (Hebi): LEAVE ME ALONE I did all this so I could have the wonderful life I wanted before you people started killing me all the time! Hebi's body is the only way I can be happy because you cant kill me while I'm in control of him!

Hebi's Voice: I made the fishies! Also, if it isnt too much trouble, get me outta here! xD
Aww.. *feels guilty

*Opens arms for a hug* ..Hug? :3

HOW HEBI, HOW!?
Hmm .. let me think about it... Fin! But only if you teach me how to make fishies!
*Reaches for you, throws you out and your all slimey*...gross

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #88751
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

How is it you know all my tricks? o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #88752
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Twilt, could I ask you a favour??

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #88753
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Okay?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #88754
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Could you wash Hebi, he stinks after being in Dark Hebi's mouth. -_-

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #88755
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im surprised anyone is here at this time.O.O
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #88756
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

It's half 8 in the morning where I am. ;3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #88757
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

lol Nice its nearly 3:30am here. ;P
Old 04-04-2012, 12:31 AM   #88758
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*GASP* MISTER! YOU SHOULD BE IN BED, YOU!!!.. But because your momma wants the company, you can stay up late tonight.. *rolls eyes and smiles*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #88759
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I-im sorry moma-chan I was busy talking to someone for a while and I lost track of time. And yaaaaaaaay your the best. *clings to you*
Old 04-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #88760
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

It's ok it's ok.. *smiles* wait-- NO! IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE!

✿✿✿✿✿✿