Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #87181
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Its pretty much been like that for two years now.O.O
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #87182
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

O.o wow. I've only been on here a lot for about three months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #87183
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I was only a member since last year though before I used to come here checking stuff out.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #87184
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

xD I used to do that as well.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #87185
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice.XD I used to read alot of threads including this one. I know they used to be fun then.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #87186
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I used to read adoption threads. xD

o.o then they all died.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #87187
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I used to read this entire thread which took me forever and ive read threads where people talk about characters and debate forums and stuff.

And yeah alot of threads did.O.O
Old 10-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #87188
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah. xD I'd get up at 3:12 every morning and get on here.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #87189
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Yeah. xD I'd get up at 3:12 every morning and get on here.
Yeah I kinda used to be up most of the night just to read this stuff.XD
Old 10-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #87190
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

xD

I got two of my RL friends to make accounts here.. they say that this forum is confusing though.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:46 PM   #87191
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh that must of been cool.XD I don't have anyone in real life to join really.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #87192
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

They don't even know what manga or anime is. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #87193
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wow really?O_O So that means they don't watch or read it.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #87194
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

O.o nope. I had to explain it to them.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #87195
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Did they ever watch them after?
Old 10-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #87196
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

No. o.o None of my RL friends know what anime or manga is exept for maybe one. And she doesn't know about Naruto, the I know of.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #87197
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh really?O.O Most of the people I hang out with is into anime alot including Naruto.XD
Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #87198
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

xD I find it fun because I know about it and they don't.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #87199
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It can be fun in a way sometimes.XD
Old 10-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #87200
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah.. Exept when I have to explain everything to them. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: