Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #81921
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Heh heh yeah I guess I should get a prize for that.
*gets crown and puts it on your head* I declare you "King of the Kindergarden Story Thread" *bows*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #81922
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
*gets crown and puts it on your head* I declare you "King of the Kindergarden Story Thread" *bows*
Oh I really like the sound of that. And as the king I say that we take over the world.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #81923
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I really like the sound of that. And as the king I say that we take over the world.
As you wish Your Majesty. *gets random army of monkeys* they shall help you Your Majesty

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #81924
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As you wish Your Majesty. *gets random army of monkeys* they shall help you Your Majesty
HA HA HA very good my loyal servent.^^ Now let us all head out. Mwahahahahahahahahah!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #81925
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
HA HA HA very good my loyal servent.^^ Now let us all head out. Mwahahahahahahahahah!!!
Where shall we take over first Your Majesty?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #81926
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Where shall we take over first Your Majesty?
Take over Tokyo and make it so that we watch nothing but anime.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #81927
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Take over Tokyo and make it so that we watch nothing but anime.
You are a genious My Lord. *sends monkey army to take over to Tokyo* Shall we send the Gorillas as well My Liege?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #81928
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You are a genious My Lord. *sends monkey army to take over to Tokyo* Shall we send the Gorillas as well My Liege?
Ha ha excelent!! And yes or better yet send in King Kong as well.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #81929
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ha ha excelent!! And yes or better yet send in King Kong as well.
Will do My Great and Powerful Leader. *calls in King Kong to attack Tokyo* Victory is imminent My Lord.......yeah I think i'll stick with Lord

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #81930
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Will do My Great and Powerful Leader. *calls in King Kong to attack Tokyo* Victory is imminent My Lord.......yeah I think i'll stick with Lord
Very good my wonderfull servent.^^ *pats your head* Oh crap I think they just sent in Godzilla.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #81931
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Very good my wonderfull servent.^^ *pats your head* Oh crap I think they just sent in Godzilla.
Thank you My Lord. Well, we'll just make sure we make it the American version of King Kong vs Godzilla won't we My Lord?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2011, 12:04 AM   #81932
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you My Lord. Well, we'll just make sure we make it the American version of King Kong vs Godzilla won't we My Lord?
Yes sounds like a good plan to me.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #81933
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes sounds like a good plan to me.
*the battle between Godzilla and King Kong suddently becomes edited to please Americans therefore making King Kong somehow beating the living pulp out of Godzilla* Well My Lord, let's thank the magic of convenience

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2011, 12:11 AM   #81934
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*the battle between Godzilla and King Kong suddently becomes edited to please Americans therefore making King Kong somehow beating the living pulp out of Godzilla* Well My Lord, let's thank the magic of convenience
Yes indeed we should. And good thing we edited it so the kids didn't see since some of the parts in the fight were quite unpleasent.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #81935
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed we should. And good thing we edited it so the kids didn't see since some of the parts in the fight were quite unpleasent.
*nods* too true My Lord, too true

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2011, 12:15 AM   #81936
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*nods* too true My Lord, too true
Yes but it was still very good at the same time.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #81937
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes but it was still very good at the same time.
T'was My Lord *gets out a bag of popcorn* Popcorn My Lord?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2011, 12:19 AM   #81938
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
T'was My Lord *gets out a bag of popcorn* Popcorn My Lord?
Why thank you my hubble servent.^^ *eats some* I have soda if you want some. Its the least I can do since you've been loyal to me.^^
Old 05-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #81939
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why thank you my hubble servent.^^ *eats some* I have soda if you want some. Its the least I can do since you've been loyal to me.^^
If it's not too much trouble My Lord

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2011, 12:26 AM   #81940
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If it's not too much trouble My Lord
Yes indeed.^^ (I can't believe the person I switched accounts with made a thread like that.>.< I didn't relise that till just recently.)