Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #81341
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Im a loser Kyuubi
46 childrens told me that yesterday

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #81342
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
Im a loser Kyuubi
46 childrens told me that yesterday
why'd they say that? your not a loser Hebi, your one of the coolest people i know

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #81343
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*laughs*
Thanks Kyuubi

Hebi is going to be 32 years old tomorrow

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 05-25-2011, 08:05 PM   #81344
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*laughs*
Thanks Kyuubi

Hebi is going to be 32 years old tomorrow
ah well happy early birthday then

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #81345
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*hands Kyuubi a magical plushie goody bag*

AHHHH! SHARK ATTACK!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #81346
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*hands Kyuubi a magical plushie goody bag*

AHHHH! SHARK ATTACK!
oh noes! *shoots shark with explosive harpoon*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #81347
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

YAY!
Oh since tomorrow is Hebi's birthday he realized he forgetted Kyuubi's birthday Dx
So please accept this pie as a token of Hebi's excitement for the 17th anniversary of Kyuubi's birth

Old 05-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #81348
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YAY!
Oh since tomorrow is Hebi's birthday he realized he forgetted Kyuubi's birthday Dx
So please accept this pie as a token of Hebi's excitement for the 17th anniversary of Kyuubi's birth
oh lol thx man *cuts pie in slices and hands you it* help yourself

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #81349
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi cant eat pie because they said British people cant eat pie O_O

Old 05-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #81350
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hebi cant eat pie because they said British people cant eat pie O_O
idc what other people say, you can eat whatever you want cus you're Hebi

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #81351
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

i asked my friend to take a picture of the project that i've been working on since like forever ago. yes it is finally finished

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #81352
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Is that your real hand Kyuubi?

Old 05-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #81353
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
idc what other people say, you can eat whatever you want cus you're Hebi
I have a note from the doctor

Doctor um....BOB says: NO PIE FOR HEBI

Old 05-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #81354
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is that your real hand Kyuubi?
no that's my friend's, but i posted some new pics of me on the thread where you post pics of yourself
Quote:
I have a note from the doctor

Doctor um....BOB says: NO PIE FOR HEBI
*puts on top hat* yeah but i got a top hat

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #81355
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

O_O You mean Hebi can actually view Kyuubi's acutual picture?

*eats top hat because of being Hebi*

Old 05-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #81356
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O_O You mean Hebi can actually view Kyuubi's acutual picture?

*eats top hat because of being Hebi*
yeah i've posted quite a few recently

since you ate a top hat, you can eat pie now

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #81357
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi saw Kyuubi

PIE! *eats pie*

Hebi wonders what Hebi looks like now

Old 05-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #81358
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hebi saw Kyuubi

PIE! *eats pie*

Hebi wonders what Hebi looks like now
lol there you go sir, and you're wondering how you look?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #81359
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait....what kind of pie did i give you?

Yes. I have no clue what I look like since Im blind xD

Inner Hebi: You are not blind

Oh yeah xD

Old 05-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #81360
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wait....what kind of pie did i give you?

Yes. I have no clue what I look like since Im blind xD

Inner Hebi: You are not blind

Oh yeah xD
um......idk why?

lol wow Hebi

Spoiler:

Spoiler: