Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #81181
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

IK!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #81182
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhokage613 View Post
hiiiiiya
hey, wats up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah and stupid wands!!! *throws mine on the ground and it shoots out a magic bolt* Woah.

Quote:
Nice man.XD
lol thx, i need my daily dose of Epic Nerdness and a Street Fighter knockout filled it right up

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #81183
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Neisen!!! *Stomps foot* That is not nice!!
I-I'm sorry

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #81184
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
IK!!!!!!!!
Oh hey its been a while.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #81185
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the Emergency Room at the hospital saving patients lives.
jhokage613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=KyuubiAkatsuki;5072752]hey, wats up
noooooooooot much just procrastinating from homework lolol wbu?

I am Lady Tsunades assistant ^_^
"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

jhokage613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #81186
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Myyyyy name is Jade ^_^
Oh thats a nice name.^^ Is it your real life name?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #81187
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh thats a nice name.^^ Is it your real life name?
Thank you ^_^ and yes it is

"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Old 05-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #81188
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Oh hey its been a while.
Indeed it has. ^^
How have you been?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #81189
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
hey, wats up

lol thx, i need my daily dose of Epic Nerdness and a Street Fighter knockout filled it right up
I guess the wand does work then.O_O

No problem and I know what you mean.^_^
Old 05-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #81190
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you ^_^ and yes it is
Your welcome.^^ Mine is Joseph.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #81191
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=jhokage613;5072755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
hey, wats up
noooooooooot much just procrastinating from homework lolol wbu?
lol are you a fellow procrastinator too? and just kind of hanging out here.........not sleeping lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #81192
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed it has. ^^
How have you been?
Ive been good for the most part how about you?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #81193
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Your welcome.^^ Mine is Joseph.
whoa!!! I like your name as well ^_^

Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #81194
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I guess the wand does work then.O_O

No problem and I know what you mean.^_^
ooooh dude that art project that i told you guys i was working on, i finally finished it. just waiting for my art teacher to grade it so i can take it home

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #81195
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ive been good for the most part how about you?
I've been up and down. >.>
How you talked with Hinata?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #81196
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hiiiiiya
Quote:
IK!!!!!!!!
Hello!!

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #81197
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

[QUOTE=KyuubiAkatsuki;5072764]
Quote:
lol are you a fellow procrastinator too? and just kind of hanging out here.........not sleeping lol
oh yeah!! haha I have a serious issue tomorrow is my last day of school and all I have to do is finish my math study guide for finals but I am to lazy lol which is why I am still up! And lol thats awesome I am not much of a sleeper myself

Old 05-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #81198
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hello!!
Ello Sheelah! ^^
How ish you?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #81199
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Hello!!
Hi ^_^ its nice to meet yoooou I am Jade!

Old 05-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #81200
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
whoa!!! I like your name as well ^_^
Thanks. I usually go by Joe or Joey but whatever is fine.^_^