Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #80941
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
@Dogboy: Nu.

@IK: That's my motto prepare for natural disasters and zombies.

@CoD: I voted like yesterday, and I like Pain more.
oh good boy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #80942
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Dogboy: Nu.

@IK: That's my motto prepare for natural disasters and zombies.

@CoD: I voted like yesterday, and I like Pain more.
Yeah hopefully it will help defend against them.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #80943
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
/Sees a spot on the back of your neck
/Doesn't get noticed while looking a it, and then walks away whistling.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #80944
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

I wasn't talking about you DBro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #80945
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
oh good boy
I liked the hug though. :3

@IK: Actually, I will not be left behind, so no need. xD
Old 05-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #80946
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I didn't know you can switch votes.O.O
Old 05-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #80947
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My CoD-is-trying-to-get-people-to-change-their-votes senses got tingled! I must end this unwanted quest!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #80948
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I liked the hug though. :3

@IK: Actually, I will not be left behind, so no need. xD
Your right as long as we are in heaven there's no need to worry.XD
Old 05-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #80949
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
I wasn't talking about you DBro.
Doesn't matter, I was talking to you.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #80950
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Your right as long as we are in heaven there's no need to worry.XD
Hm, what are you specifically?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #80951
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Hehe. Dev you Shall not PASS!!!

Old 05-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #80952
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hm, what are you specifically?
You mean what religion I am?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #80953
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Doesn't matter, I was talking to you.
answer my pm T_T

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #80954
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Wow! You're telling that to a mod?? O_O

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #80955
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Hehe. Dev you Shall not PASS!!!
|beats you for not listening|

Pein is god. Kushina is just a baby pooper.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 05-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #80956
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

@IK: Yup.
@Dogboy: I have.
@Sheelah: IT'S just a mod.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #80957
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
1) I'm not an "it".

2) I'm still watching the thread!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 05-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #80958
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh ok. And im basically catholic christian though im not all that religious most of the time. I believe some parts of the bible and other parts I don't.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #80959
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
|beats you for not listening|

Pein is god. Kushina is just a baby pooper.
Do you not respect the ALMIGHTY VAJAYJAY!
ALMIGHTY VAJAYJAY!!!!
XD

Old 05-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #80960
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
1) I'm not an "it".

2) I'm still watching the thread!
1) I'm glad that you caught that.
2) I don't care.
@IK: I see.