Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #80901
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Don't worry, nothing will happen...Scary part is, some took their lives today for this date, fearing it was the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #80902
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
@IK: Just saying, but the bible says that no man, not even Jesus knows when he'll come back (which is when the world will end). I believe this, but whether you believe it or not is your choice.
I was told that the second coming of Jesus is when the world end and we will all of a sudden vanish off this earth and be in Heaven. I believe that it may happen. I do believe in Jesus and Heaven and all that. But im still not 100 percent sure on how excatly this world will end.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #80903
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Don't worry, nothing will happen...Scary part is, some took their lives today for this date, fearing it was the end.
Yeah I know. And thats too bad. People really need to stop taking these things seriously.>.<
Old 05-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #80904
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I was told that the second coming of Jesus is when the world end and we will all of a sudden vanish off this earth and be in Heaven. I believe that it may happen. I do believe in Jesus and Heaven and all that. But im still not 100 percent sure on how excatly this world will end.
Same for me. I don't think it is stated exactly how it will end. But people from the dead will go up to heaven as well. That's partly why people were affraid of zombies. I found this hilarious because they aren't going to be zombies, they're just going to rise to heaven, their souls.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #80905
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
all the people who are going to heaven shall not know of the horrible fate of the world i am one of the people who will most likely stay behind

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #80906
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Same for me. I don't think it is stated exactly how it will end. But people from the dead will go up to heaven as well. That's partly why people were affraid of zombies. I found this hilarious because they aren't going to be zombies, they're just goof to rise to heaven, their souls.
Yeah im sure thats whats going to happen to everyone.XD
Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #80907
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hello Dogboy..

Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #80908
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
all the people who are going to heaven shall not know of the horrible fate of the world i am one of the people who will most likely stay behind
You can't be sure of that im sure you will go up there as well.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #80909
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You can't be sure of that im sure you will go up there as well.
satanist dont go to heaven

Old 05-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #80910
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Doggehh. Rawrr.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #80911
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hello Dogboy..
hello sheelah

Old 05-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #80912
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Doggehh. Rawrr.
*growl*

Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #80913
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
*growl*
I wanna hug
Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #80914
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
satanist dont go to heaven
Oh thats what you are?O.O And still you don't know that.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #80915
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Yeah im sure thats whats going to happen to everyone.XD
I am ready to clichely fight zombies with a shotgun. xD
Old 05-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #80916
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

*Hugs* DB

Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #80917
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am ready to clichely fight zombies with a shotgun. xD
Nice.XD My dad always makes this jokes about there being a zombie apacolypes in 2012.XD
Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #80918
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

IK! It seems you're the only person I can Ask!
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...t=98548&page=2
Vote Minoru?

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #80919
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I wanna hug
*hugs*

Quote:
Oh thats what you are?O.O And still you don't know that.
yes i am and dont know what

Old 05-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #80920
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
*Hugs* DB
*Huggles* Thanks, Sheelah. (: