Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #79921
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Luna, how about returning the dolphie to the ocean?? O_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #79922
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That's a good idea, Sheelah. : D

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #79923
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I SHALL BRING THIS DOLPHIN TO A BETTER HOME.

You Sir, I shall turn over to the ASPCA.
I, Ma'am, shall fly away in my magic carpet *flies away* muahahahaha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha gal View Post
ah ur a good swevant
since when?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
@Kyuubi: That's a big hat. O_O
And you should hear what I was going to say instead of nothing. xD
do i wanna know? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yep having old memories and getting new ones is always good.^^
yep!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #79924
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post

since when?!

do i wanna know? lol

yep!
Im sure we will get some awesome ones that we will remember well.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #79925
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

New memories are always good!

Old 05-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #79926
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

sasuke uchiha gal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuke uchiha gal

Quote:

since when?!

do i wanna know? lol

yep!
since i said so! *snaps fingers

xbox live gamertag ItachiSama5389

sasuke uchiha gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #79927
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im sure we will get some awesome ones that we will remember well.
you deserve a gold star sticker *gives sticker*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
you too *gives sticker too*
Quote:
since i said so! *snaps fingers
never! *runs away*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #79928
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

never! *runs away*
*drags u back

Old 05-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #79929
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Kyuubi isn't allowed to run away...>.<

Old 05-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #79930
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*drags u back
aaaaaaw i cry so hard

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #79931
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kyuubi isn't allowed to run away...>.<
but i could........if i really wanted to

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #79932
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
aaaaaaw i cry so hard
ill give u a cookie

Old 05-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #79933
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Please don't...

Old 05-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #79934
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes exactly.^_^
Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #79935
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

hey im goin to bed everyone night

Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #79936
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ill give u a cookie
well........i guess i could be a servant for a little bit
Quote:
Please don't...
its cool, the cookie ensnared me lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #79937
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

never! *runs away*
Why thank you.^^ *gives you a plushie* And yeah I figgure I be a little like Hebi.^^
Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #79938
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cya, good night

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #79939
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awww ok good night love you sis.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #79940
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Good night, big sister,
Kyuubi; probably not. xD