Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #70781
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
spoiler fail xD

Yayz xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #70782
kibahina4life
Genin

kibahina4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kibahina4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Do what?
*sigh* never mind
daughter: kawa
lil sis:naru~the~dobe and shinobi_kitten
big sis:itachi sama
big bro:hikari ikosha
lil bro:kiba_inuzuka and hebi
best buddies: 9tail, jiveh125, and chidori of death ^_^
pet wolf:ritsuka

R.I.P. redblade
Spoiler:

kibahina4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #70783
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Spoiler:
I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the demon in your bed
I'm a bump on every head
I'm the peel on which you slip
I'm a pin in every hip
I'm the thorn in your side
Makes you wriggle and writhe And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #70784
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFan12 View Post
Not a good idea, roga would try to kill yuki...
I would give him indigestion xD lmao
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #70785
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Not a good idea, roga would try to kill yuki...
.....*forces you to let Roga out*

Quote:
-.- she's in Roga's human form Roga is a guy

T.T pretty please xD
So?Since you said SHE its technicly girl on girl >.>

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #70786
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Yayz xD
xD................................................ ........can I eat you now >.< xD
Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #70787
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
xD................................................ ........can I eat you now >.< xD
No >.>

Old 01-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #70788
Sai's brother
Jonin

Spoiler:
While there's children to make sad
While there's candy to be had
while there's pockets left to pick
While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs
I'll be there, I'll be waiting 'round the corner
It's a game. I'm glad I'm in it
'Cause there's one born every minute
And it's so easy when you're evil
And I do it all for free

Old 01-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #70789
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

-.- your logic is VERY stupid did you know that

*glomps Roga once he's unsealed* >.>
Old 01-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #70790
Sai's brother
Jonin

Spoiler:
I pledge my allegiance, to all things dark
And I promise on my damned soul
To do as I am told, Beelzebub
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it happily.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #70791
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
No >.>
*sniffle* pwetty pweas
Old 01-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #70792
Sai's brother
Jonin

Spoiler:
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

And it's so easy when you're evil
And I do it all for free
And I do it all for free
And I do it all for free

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Old 01-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #70793
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:

So*stares at the hot guy**drools and nosebleeds*

Old 01-09-2010, 11:10 PM   #70794
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

This made me lol xD
Spoiler:

()..........()
::\____/::
()______() Hello PPLZ! I'm SUPERMANGATASTIC!!!!
Put this in ur siggy if you ABSOLUTELY LOVE MANGAGIRL!!!!!
And Cute Little Frogs Wearing Glasses!!!

Old 01-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #70795
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So
-.- baka
Old 01-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #70796
kibahina4life
Genin

kibahina4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kibahina4life

Quote:
-_- wow
daughter: kawa
lil sis:naru~the~dobe and shinobi_kitten
big sis:itachi sama
big bro:hikari ikosha
lil bro:kiba_inuzuka and hebi
best buddies: 9tail, jiveh125, and chidori of death ^_^
pet wolf:ritsuka

R.I.P. redblade
Spoiler:

kibahina4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #70797
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

*mentally slaps myself*(mind)(Im such an idiot.....)

Old 01-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #70798
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoFan12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I would give him indigestion xD lmao
xD
Quote:

alright!unseal!*roga is let out, but I still look like him* Great...now we look like twins.
Roga: O_O

Quote:

Roga: WTH?!
Quote:
NF12: stop stareing at us!
Roga: this is uncomfortable...

Puppy's (me) Master!: sagemaster777
BFF: Sasugirl, Neisen, CoD, and Deidara bro
NF12: on flipnote hatena, TK & Chris
NF12 doesn't come here much anymore... but I can say hi when I can...kay? -NF12 out.
NarutoFan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #70799
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*mentally slaps myself*(mind)(Im such an idiot.....)
0.o w t f
Old 01-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #70800
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
alright!unseal!*roga is let out, but I still look like him* Great...now we look like HOT AS HELL twins.
Roga: O_O

Roga: WTH?!

NF12: stop stareing at us!
Roga: this is uncomfortable...
Damn Straight!

xD!!!!

why?