Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default who else think that this is lame?

no tell me if this was stupid and lame for some one to do. A 5th grader imatates gaara and kills him self and parents are like we gotta sue cn cuz they made our son die.I have one thing to say if your 5th grade son is mentally retarded than why let him watch a show with ninja in it.Than they get it cancelled. Really Parents. The show was rated PG for Parental Guidence not Poor Guidence.So who else agrees with me

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: who else think that this is lame?

Even though this was a long time ago, I have to agree with you.

It doesn't matter where the parents were; they should've had some sort of supervision while he was doing what he did. It's not the show's fault, it's the actions of both the kid, the prents, and the people who were with him when it happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Even though this was a long time ago, I have to agree with you.

It doesn't matter where the parents were; they should've had some sort of supervision while he was doing what he did. It's not the show's fault, it's the actions of both the kid, the prents, and the people who were with him when it happened.
yeah and have you ever noticed that gaara never coverd the head with Sand Coffin?So why would the kids have done that to the head?

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well, I don't see how a five year old was able to do this without any adult or responsible human being nearby. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that TV-PG means that kids below a certain age (what, 8 or something?) shouldn't be watching it.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Well, I don't see how a five year old was able to do this without any adult or responsible human being nearby. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that TV-PG means that kids below a certain age (what, 8 or something?) shouldn't be watching it.
He said 5TH Grader not five year old. Anyway it's the parents fault for not supervising their child.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #6
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my opinion is the arents are dumb for not watching their kid.... he want to go play fine jusst check up on him every so often
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
yeah and have you ever noticed that gaara never coverd the head with Sand Coffin?So why would the kids have done that to the head?
I guess he wanted to see if he could breathe under the sand, but that's not the point.

The point is, the parents shouldn't have blamed the show and network for a stupid stunt their kid that should've been supervised did.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
Tapatio117
Freshmen Academy Student

Tapatio117 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Because of that kid, Naruto is now on Disney XD. Wow, somebody kill that kid..... oh wait.
Tapatio117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #9
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapatio117 View Post
Because of that kid, Naruto is now on Disney XD. Wow, somebody kill that kid..... oh wait.
Oh the bright side, if some other kid kills himself watching Naruto on Disney XD, then they will have to move it to Adult Swim. Which of course, if someone there where to kill them self's after watching Naruto (with no censored blood!) on there, then it would be his/her own fault and there would be no one to blame.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 01-19-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i heard about this, but never really knew what happened...........but, yea, the parents should have been supervising the kid, i guess that they thought their son was old enough to handle things, but nope

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree. You would think that a 5th grader would know what's real and what's not real. Imagine, how many kids died from watching DBZ. XD

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #12
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uhhhhhhh dats really awkward y blame naruto its not narutos fault
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
sasuke_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Uh well thats kinda weird... But, one, the parents should have watched him and two it's not CN's fault that the boy killed himself.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow...that's ridiculous. Are you serious? o_O Yeah, that's pretty stupid, the parents wanting to blame Naruto for that. But at the same time, the parents I'm, sure, are incredibly upset and want to blame SOMETHING, and most certainly themselves because they didn't actually do anything wrong. Blaming Naruto is the best bet they have.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #15
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*facepalm* Ugh, can we all just drop this already?! Look I DO feel sorry for the kid who's influence led to his demise and all, but come on! This incident is practically 2 years old, so it isn't even news anymore! The 200,000+ casualties that fell victim to the 7.0 magnitude Earthquake in Haiti, leaving the survivors impoverished AND homeless however, THAT'S news!
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #16
TheYellowFlash4
Apprentice Genin

TheYellowFlash4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Last edited by Err; 10-15-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
TheYellowFlash4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:11 AM   #17
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You got that from ED. That site should not be taken seriously and is just a very harsh parody of Wikiepdia. I still find the site funny though.

But this incident should be the blame of the parents, and not the show. This happens all the time. Kid does something stupid, parents blame TV shows and video games. Beavis & Butthead was a victim of this, hence why Beavis stopped saying "FIRE!!" after a couple of episodes. Parents needs to stop being so stupid and realize that it's their fault these things happen, but since we're human, we'll do whatever it takes to keep the blame off of ourselves.

But old news is old. Really old. I think this happened back in 2005/06..

Last edited by Err; 09-14-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Removed quote for bad language.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #18
TheYellowFlash4
Apprentice Genin

TheYellowFlash4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
You got that from ED. That site should not be taken seriously and is just a very harsh parody of Wikiepdia. I still find the site funny though.

But this incident should be the blame of the parents, and not the show. This happens all the time. Kid does something stupid, parents blame TV shows and video games. Beavis & Butthead was a victim of this, hence why Beavis stopped saying "FIRE!!" after a couple of episodes. Parents needs to stop being so stupid and realize that it's their fault these things happen, but since we're human, we'll do whatever it takes to keep the blame off of ourselves.

But old news is old. Really old. I think this happened back in 2005/06..
yea but it was funny.......
TheYellowFlash4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #19
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree too, but did that happen?
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 AM   #20
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

Dang that family is retarded. The parents blame the show for the kids stupidity. They really should've been paying attention to what their kid was watching and what he was trying to do.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote