Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Would Tobi be so funny without his mask?

As Madara, he revealed a portion of his face when he took his mask in front of Sasuke. It had a scary scenario. Tobi seems so funny with his lollipop-like mask while fooling around for no reasons. If Tobi took his mask, would he be so funny without it? Would it?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Would Tobi be so funny without his mask?

Not really. Tobi wouldn't be Tobi without his mask
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperAngel View Post
Not really. Tobi wouldn't be Tobi without his mask
Of course not, Tobi isn't himself if he took his mask for a moment. His mask really what makes Tobi as funny and wacky to watch.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I guess not Izuna Uchiha wasn't known to be funny.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
RedNinja
Academy Graduate

RedNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tobi's always at his funniest when he has his mask on. he's always too serious when he has his mask off.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
Danceinthedark
Academy Graduate

Danceinthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not really...
Danceinthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Would Tobi be so funny without his mask?

i don't think so , because tobi's funny personality with the mask , it makes him more bold and more intersting , but i don't think that tobi he'll be so spectacularly without the mask ....

<..............................>

THE KINGDOM OF RINNEGAN
VILLAGE :

*the highest anbu leader*
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #8
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I guess not Izuna Uchiha wasn't known to be funny.
Izuna? We're talking about Madara here. Tobi is Madara, not Izuna

No it wouldn't be so funny. I bet he's all old and ugly now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Would Tobi be so funny without his mask?

you are right , i agree with you ... i really don't want to see or imagine his face without a mask ....

<..............................>

THE KINGDOM OF RINNEGAN
VILLAGE :

*the highest anbu leader*
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
justinla92
Freshmen Academy Student

justinla92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the reason tobi wears the mask is because he is actually obito as you realise in the kakashi chronicles obito lost his left eye the only eye hole in madaras/tobis mask is the right eye also madara said he was reincarnated
justinla92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinla92 View Post
the reason tobi wears the mask is because he is actually obito as you realise in the kakashi chronicles obito lost his left eye the only eye hole in madaras/tobis mask is the right eye also madara said he was reincarnated
wrong you are my fellow he is madara he admits it himself. tobi without a mask would cause problems because if goes into a village and see his face there gonna be like HOLY SHIZ ITS MADARA UCHIHA and then all hell breaks loose and so on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Probably not.

He's most likely very ugly.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #13
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

no tobi isnt tobi without a mask pretty much that would just be ... weird
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #14
ban_shi
Chunin Exam Participant

ban_shi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tobi's mask allows us to laugh w/o worrying about his face, no way would he be as funny without it.

by the way tobi is......
Old 01-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #15
justinla92
Freshmen Academy Student

justinla92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

looks like i was right friends madara was summoned if its not obito who is it (not madaras little brother like some are saying hes blind and has no eyes)

edit: plus he was killed as a kid therefore he would have to be a kid today if he was edo tensei so dont even try to pull that one on me
justinla92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban_shi View Post
tobi's mask allows us to laugh w/o worrying about his face, no way would he be as funny without it.

by the way tobi is......
Yea its like this person has a split personality or something.When his mask is off he is like a ultimate bad guy.When the mask is on he is so funny.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

His mask contains laughing gas xD

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

not really...
he looks old..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #19
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

he would be even more serious because you would be able to see how serious he looks

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
If Tobi took his mask, would he be so funny without it? Would it?
Nah.He'd just be reverting back to his true self.

Obito.:P

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote