Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Smile A New Begining: two Hyuugas...

If Hinata and Neji fell in love, what would happen?

What would you do?

Sorry, I get lots of weird thoughts, just look at my other threads

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: A New Begining: two Hyuugas...

They would increase the population of the Hyuga clan. It would be yet another prodigy to give the Hyuga clan a good name. Even though I find it creepy that Neji and Hinata would get together considering that they're related.
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
They would increase the population of the Hyuga clan. It would be yet another prodigy to give the Hyuga clan a good name. Even though I find it creepy that Neji and Hinata would get together considering that they're related.
It would be creepy since their fathers are twins, but ever wonder how there can be a whole clan of Uchihas and a whole clan of Hyuugas all with such pure blood? o__O

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gahhh!!!
NOT NEJIHINA! D8<
I do NOT support Incest... gross nasty....
Anyways Neji belongs with Tenten and Hinata goes with Naruto!
Old 01-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

not a fan of this one at all. incest = yuck

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

They would increase the Hyuga clan's population, like Reikai said. S/he will probably be a prodigy too.

I wouldn't care much tbh.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

actually.. that couple always kind of creeped me out.. but now I dont mind it. It would be cool to have alot more hyugas though
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I find NejiHina cute so...

If they fell in love, they would get married and have more Pure-Blooded Hyuugas. It's kind of....you know... obvious that the only way to get a Pureblood Hyuuga would be that the parents were Hyuugas. Remember how Neji has the blood of the clan flowing strongest in him? He wouldn't be that way if there was outsider blood in him now would he?

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love NejiHina.
Neji would love and take care of her, and he could even help Hinata improve herself as a ninja and as a person. That's more than can be said for Naruto anymore, IMO.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I actually like NejiHina. Incest is just another part of life and it's very probable in Naruto. How do you think the Uchiha and Hyuuga bloodlines are so pure? Incest: cousins marrying cousins. That's the unfortunate part in Sasuke's case of restoring his clan. It will never be as pure and the Sharingan will be weakened.

Moreover, like KarinxInoFan said Neji would take good care of her and not be oblivious to her feelings like Naruto. Or in recent chapters, he's completely skirted around her feelings.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I read that, because Hinata's and Neji's fathers, Hiashi and Hizashi (respectively) are identical twins, Hinata and Neji share the same amount of DNA as half-siblings. If people want to marry their brothers or sisters or cousins, whatever. Certainly NOT what I would do, EVER, but fine for them. But genetic research shows that children born from that kind of relationship are much, MUCH more likely to have genetic problems and defects. So, for the sake of the children, it is not a good idea. Not to mention, I don't think that Hinata and Neji have compatible personalities, and I don't know if their family would allow it. I like that they get along much, much better than they used to, but I don't think that they would be a good couple. I don't care for KibaHina very much, but I would support that pairing before NejiHina.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 01-17-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #12
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hehe...very creepy. They look cute but...it's still disgusting. They are half brother and half sister so no way.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #13
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is Incest.....
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm... as strange as it sounds but cousin marriage is pretty common in most Eastern to South-east Asia countries (Yes, I used to live there). The only problem comes only when it happens over and over over generations, thats where the genetic defects comes from.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Neji, Hinata, Hanabi, Sasuke, Obito, and Itachi turned out fine, and the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans have most likely been practicing incest for centuries, if all of their extremely identical looks and personalities didn't already hint at that (Dude, look at the flashbacks of Madara's time. They all looked like Sasuke!), along with Itachi killing his lover during the massacre. Besides, both clans are most about keeping their secrets and being strong, which is where pure-bred family members come in. They'd probably not like outsiders entering their clans or their bloodlines leaving the clan.

....Well....Sasuke didn't turn out so good, but everyone else did.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 01-17-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #16
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Even though there related, I think they would make a cute couple. And it would keep the Byakugan going strong.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

For one, the Byakugan bloodline would continue on if Neji and Hinata got married and had kids. Another thing is they're cousins with their respective fathers, the late Hizashi and Hiashi. They'd be pure but could be as gross and absurd. Since I'm a NaruHina fan, I like to say is no way Neji and Hinata would be together.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #18
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i thought they hated each other like in the manga when neji tried to kill hinata when she wouldn't forfeit in the chunin exams. but it would increase population. ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The very thought of it or anything incest related literally makes me want to kill someone.I hate it that much.I really don't care if it keeps the bloodline strong.It's just sick and disgusting.I also hate anyone who actually supports incest of any kind.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
The very thought of it or anything incest related literally makes me want to kill someone.I hate it that much.I really don't care if it keeps the bloodline strong.It's just sick and disgusting.I also hate anyone who actually supports incest of any kind.
Then you probably hate the Japanese, Chinese (maybe), the Pharoahs of Egypt (They married their own siblings), and probably Kishimoto himself since he's been kind of hinting at it within the two clans. Hinata is most likely the result of incest as well.

Tags
hinata, love, neji