Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default O_O I just fough a dude that had 379 wins and no loses or ties

I was on the Wy-Fy and this dude (he didn't have a screen name or username) with 379 wins no loses or ties in all area's. Well I was utterly beaten, but I won a battle (by luck, it froze) but lost the match in general. That dude was one hell of a fighter; I looked like a new guy just trying to figure out what is the punch butten. I fought him over 20 times (If I lose the frist time I keep fighting untill I win) and lost every match but won 4 battle but just by the Wy-Fy freeze or extremly slow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: O_O I just fough a dude that had 379 wins and no loses or ties

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I was on the Wy-Fy and this dude (he didn't have a screen name or username) with 379 wins no loses or ties in all area's. Well I was utterly beaten, but I won a battle (by luck, it froze) but lost the match in general. That dude was one hell of a fighter; I looked like a new guy just trying to figure out what is the punch butten. I fought him over 20 times (If I lose the frist time I keep fighting untill I win) and lost every match but won 4 battle but just by the Wy-Fy freeze or extremly slow.
Dude, when the Wi-Fi "froze" he DISCONNECTED. Jerks like him turn off their Wii's just for the perfect score. You just got a hell load of losses from a D/C'er. I would reset my WiFi data, unless you started getting more wins after that.

You should've just left after the first battle. If he looses, he turns off his Wii.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
Dude, when the Wi-Fi "froze" he DISCONNECTED. Jerks like him turn off their Wii's just for the perfect score. You just got a hell load of losses from a D/C'er. I would reset my WiFi data, unless you started getting more wins after that.

You should've just left after the first battle. If he looses, he turns off his Wii.
ya i wuld reset too xD and sry for wat happened to yuh dude Lol
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Idk about this... we said we won 4 and played 20 matches in total. He never said he turned it off, just that it froze or was extremely slow. I dont know for sure, but i'm guessing more towards lag than D/c
Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That happen to me too yesterday... I was battling someone with a lot of wins I was just about to win with my jutsu and the game froze
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Idk about this... we said we won 4 and played 20 matches in total. He never said he turned it off, just that it froze or was extremely slow. I dont know for sure, but i'm guessing more towards lag than D/c
People sometimes lag on purpose.

Besides, if those times you won it froze, then he obviously D/C'ed. And to think he had NO losses. That's just proof.

Oh.
Quote:
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
People sometimes lag on purpose.

Besides, if those times you won it froze, then he obviously D/C'ed. And to think he had NO losses. That's just proof.
Once again, just because it lags dosent mean he Disconnected.

Nowhere in there does it say "He disconnected"

And if he won 4 matches and played 20, then likely he was still playing the guy after he won one. Lag happens over wifi, but since he said he won 4 and played 20, he either was playing the same guy the whole time and won 4, or he got insanely lucky and faced the same guy 5 times in a row after he D/ced
Old 01-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

And if he won 4 matches and played 20, then likely he was still playing the guy after he won one. Lag happens over wifi, but since he said he won 4 and played 20, he either was playing the same guy the whole time and won 4, or he got insanely lucky and faced the same guy 5 times in a row after he D/ced
Because he didn't KNOW it disconnected. But I guess you know he D/C'ed judging by the text I bolded.

Main point: The guy D/c's. No losses on him... No ties. 379 WINS. Disconnecting.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Lag Switch Dude, thats all I'm going to say

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #10
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because he didn't KNOW it disconnected. But I guess you know he D/C'ed judging by the text I bolded.

Main point: The guy D/c's. No losses on him... No ties. 379 WINS. Disconnecting.
no idea what a lag switch is, but yeah I'm coming to terms with it. I believe there IS a chance that there are good players out there with obscene win/loss ratios that dont need to reset, but *cough and falls over dead*
Old 01-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

AschenBlade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've seen people with 300 more wins than losses who I believe were fair players, so he could've just had a bad connection. The game has frozen before when I've defeated people, but I don't hold it against them if the match was laggy.

If the game never froze when Zerosameri lost, he was most likely a D/Cer. My only doubt is that he fought him that many times, so if he D/Ced he would've had to turn his Wii back on, and by the time he got back in Wifi, Zerosameri would've been in battle with someone else. But even if the game just freezes, it still kicks you out to the Wifi main screen. So, I'm confused. o_o I'd guess D/Cer since he didn't even have 1 loss, though.

Did the guy play as Sasuke? I have a nameless guy on my list who spammed Sasuke, so...
AschenBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AschenBlade View Post
I've seen people with 300 more wins than losses who I believe were fair players, so he could've just had a bad connection. The game has frozen before when I've defeated people, but I don't hold it against them if the match was laggy.

If the game never froze when Zerosameri lost, he was most likely a D/Cer. My only doubt is that he fought him that many times, so if he D/Ced he would've had to turn his Wii back on, and by the time he got back in Wifi, Zerosameri would've been in battle with someone else. But even if the game just freezes, it still kicks you out to the Wifi main screen. So, I'm confused. o_o I'd guess D/Cer since he didn't even have 1 loss, though.

Did the guy play as Sasuke? I have a nameless guy on my list who spammed Sasuke, so...
Um he played Sasuke alot but he never used Sasuke spam, he uses Hidan, Sassori, Sasuke, and Sai every now and then the whole time.
----
Guys he did not D/C on me it was really laggy for some reason. Every time I lost I said I wanted a rematch and I got accepted every time.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Um he played Sasuke alot but he never used Sasuke spam, he uses Hidan, Sassori, Sasuke, and Sai every now and then the whole time.
----
Guys he did not D/C on me it was really laggy for some reason. Every time I lost I said I wanted a rematch and I got accepted every time.
Chances are, he's a D/C'er.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Chances are, he's a D/C'er.
In possible, it never said once durring the fights that 'I lost connection' plus the lag only last for about a few seconds any ways..

Though he maybe a D/C'er but he didn't D/C durring any of my fights

Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #15
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Well then that solves that.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yep...

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep...
Quote:
Well then that solves that.
-to bothe of you-
it was never a problem but something thats was weridly cool

Old 01-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It could be normal lag or purposed laggy.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It could be normal lag or purposed laggy.
purposed lag?

Old 01-18-2010, 12:42 AM   #20
SJboy25
Academy Graduate

SJboy25 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah...I fought a real tough guy, but I was pretty good against him. He and I almost all kill each other. So it was like a stalemate.
SJboy25 is offline   Reply With Quote