Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
noteusuck
Apprentice Genin

noteusuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default is there going to be another naruto series after shippuden?

well i mean
i know that there was Naruto, then Naruto Shippuden, but is there gonna be another Naruto series after Shippuden?

Name: Shaku Chinkuko
Village: Village Hidden in the Shadows

Put This in your Siggy if u Love Bullet For My Valentine
noteusuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: is there going to be another naruto series after shippuden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteusuck View Post
well i mean
i know that there was Naruto, then Naruto Shippuden, but is there gonna be another Naruto series after Shippuden?
we don't know
shikimaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

We don't know, but it's possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
noteusuck
Apprentice Genin

well thanks, i was just asking cus there is that rumor going around about after naruto defests pain that there is gonna be another series, but i guess wee will just have to wait and see huh?

Old 01-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well i mean
Mr.Kishimoto is thinking to make a spin off (if you will) about Minato's life. Though it would probaly have nothing to do withe the Naruto tory line

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
noteusuck
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Mr.Kishimoto is thinking to make a spin off (if you will) about Minato's life. Though it would probaly have nothing to do withe the Naruto tory line
well taht would be quite exciting, i mean he is the only one who possess the 1st hokage's wood style jutsus, it would be kool if he did that

Old 01-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
Tobi65
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: mommy, mommy some pervert iz trying to stalking me using the internet!...
Tobi65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but kishimoto said that the naruto manga iz far from ending...
Old 01-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #8
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There probably will, but we're not actually sure about it. Shippuden is far from over, actually, so there is a lot of time left if there will be another series.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
noteusuck
Apprentice Genin

yes that rtue, but hes been doing this since 1999, maybe he will end up dieing, (not saying i hope that because i REALLY dont)

Old 01-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was confirmed there will be another series after shippuden. Naruto will be Hokage. Also he is thinking of doing one about Minato. I can't link to either, cause linking is illegal and punishable by public hanging on this forum, but there might be an old thread about it somewhere.

In short, yes.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
It was confirmed there will be another series after shippuden. Naruto will be Hokage. Also he is thinking of doing one about Minato. I can't link to either, cause linking is illegal and punishable by public hanging on this forum, but there might be an old thread about it somewhere.

In short, yes.
I am all up to date with all the info and spoilers and what not... And it was never said that their might be a spin of as Naruto has Hokage.
Quote:
well taht would be quite exciting, i mean he is the only one who possess the 1st hokage's wood style jutsus, it would be kool if he did that
It's Yamato that has the 1st Hokage's Jutsu style, not Minato.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I heard he wanted to do a spin-off about Minato, but other than that, I haven't heard anything about a sequel to Shippuden.

I think it would be pretty cool if there was, though. Also a series centered on Minato would be cool too. =]

Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I don't know. And we just don't know yet. It depend on what all happens from now until the end of the series. I get the feeling, though, Shippuden will be the end of the main Naruto series. There was that Minato spin off series that was talked about awhile ago.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #14
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post

In short, yes.
Nope, this isn't true. I saw a video where the uploader said that a translator looked at the magazine scan and said it was just random artwork or something for a databook and it had nothing to do with a thrid series.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
Sonia
Ninja Academy Student

Sonia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
As far as I know, Kishimoto didn't confirm another Naruto series after Shippuden, but he did say that "the series still has a long way to go" in Naruto Volume 48.

As for Naruto in the Hokage garb, from what I know that image was shown at the end of Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 in Japan, and also got posted / published in the Naruto 2nd Fan Book that came out last month.

Last edited by Sonia; 01-17-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: correcting spellings
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
amaratsu2
Academy Graduate

Location: siting on a couch looking at a computer screen and typing
amaratsu2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope there is,it's my favorite show.
amaratsu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #17
Titankahn
Apprentice Genin

Titankahn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It have to continue. I Can't exist without Naruto!
Titankahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #18
UCHIHA_LOBIKA_66
Freshmen Academy Student

UCHIHA_LOBIKA_66 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Will i guess..yes..and i wish hopefully they will do another series
maybe it will be about naruto"s kids...
Or about the characters that werent mention a lot...
Masahi pliz do it!!!!!!
THERE ARE MANY REASONS WILL TOPICS 2 MAKE UP A 3RD SERIES

Last edited by UCHIHA_LOBIKA_66; 01-25-2010 at 07:41 AM.
UCHIHA_LOBIKA_66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #19
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

of course it will .. at least i hope so since the Naruto show is so popular ..

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #20
jaremill
Ninja Academy Student

jaremill is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most likely. I mean. You would think he would keep going til they show naruto as hockage.
jaremill is offline   Reply With Quote